Chapter 24: Suspected Relations (More Fanservice)

If you couldn't already guess who was the sleeping beauty, here you go! I'm sure it was obvious though...

Tsuna opened his eyes to see himself in an unfamiliar environment.

'Oh right, I'm not in Italy anymore.' He noted that he was laying on someone's lap.

'Wait... Lap?!' He jolted up. The last thing he remembered was following Kyoya into the reception room to hide away from noise and headache, so why was he lying on someone's lap?

'Could it be...' he mechanically turned his head, stiffly noticing the prefect who had his head tilted to one side, napping soundly.

"Hieeeeeeeeeee!!!" He shrieked, as usual, earning a glare from the rudely awakened disciplinary committee chairman.

~

"Why did we retreat, reborn!" Ietsuna indignantly asked Reborn, angry at the fact that his brother was beat up.

"Besides, we didn't even know that was his room!" Ieyoshi, who woke up face full of bruises added.

"It was intentional." Reborn said, with not a single bit of remorse.

"What?!" The twins shouted in unison. "You made us meet him on purpose?!"

"Did you know how injured we are physically and psychologically because of this?"

Reborn ignored the question, following up with "It was a dangerous bet, though. You're lucky you left with only a few bruises."

"What do you mean?" Ieyoshi calmed down, before asking.

"This was real battlefield experience." Reborn simply replied, before adding "Engaging in actual battles are the best ways to train, after all."

"But what will we do?! We earned his ire, he's definitely not gonna let this incident slide!" Ietsuna grabbed his hair, mournfully howling.

"You just have to train harder to be a adequate opponent for him to fight to release his anger." Reborn said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

As the group of four gathered in a circle, discussing how to settle the issue with Kyoya, Reborn turned away, thinking about the person he noticed sleeping on the sofa of the reception room.

'Who's that person that the weakling hating Hibari Kyoya would not mind the presence of? Was he the reason why he was so irritated when Ieyoshi and his guardians made noise? But if it's someone Hibari Kyoya approves of, he must be strong.'

~

"Kyoya," Tsuna started speaking after a series of dogezas towards the prefect who didn't mind being used as a lap pillow, not that Tsuna knew about his inner thoughts.

"Did someone come by just now?" he looked around the room, noticing traces of a fight.

The windowsill was dented, some cement crumbled, and some blood splatters just outside the door.

"Hn." Kyoya decided to grunt, which Tsuna assumed to be a "no comment".

"It was noisy just now, wasn't it..." Tsuna realised the ruckus he heard in his sleep was not because of a class having PE in the courtyard, but probably the reason behind the fight.

Kyoya keeping silent proved the fact.

A children's song echoed into the school building, which caused Tsuna to look out of the window.