Chapter 31 Casualties of "war"

A little late, but that you for 10k views!

In the D.C. Room

Tsuna was drinking a mug of hot honey milk, relaxing on the black leather couch, enjoying the air-conditioning.

As usual, he was skipping class. As the teachers somewhat knew he was part of the D.C. from his (forced) club application form, they dared not complain about his truancy.

His attendance was still marked as he was physically in school.

Kyoya sat at the bulky wooden table, signing pile after pile of documents.

The trade-off of being such a powerful figure in the small town was that he had to be responsible for the paperwork and major administrative matters.

However, he did not mind these, but instead nearly felt a strange fondness for the paperwork in regards to Namimori.

However, right now, the Namimori loving prefect was having a slight headache.

As of now, 8 of his disciplinary committee members were injured.

They were some of the stronger members of the committee, which made Kyoya wonder, who actually had the strength and audacity to go against the Disciplinary Committee? Nevertheless,

He Absolutely abhored it.

He crushed the paper in his hand, brows furrowing in annoyance.

Tsuna who was absorbed in the mug of milk, looked up with a questioning gaze.

Kyoya did not answer his gaze, instead saying "I'm going to patrol."

"Have a safe trip~" Tsuna waved, and Kyoya disappeared from the window.

~

Tsuna's petite body sat on the oversized leather swivel chair, going through Kyoya's paperwork.

There wasn't much he could do for the head of the D.C., but he at least had to do as much as he could to help his busy friend.

*Knock*

Someone knocked on the door of the reception room.

"Come in." Tsuna commanded.

"Tsuna-san." A D.C. member walked in and respectfully bowed.

"Speak."

"Another victim. This time it's Sasagawa Ryohei."

"Hmm?" Tsuna heard a familiar name. 'Maybe I should call Kyoya... To tell him another strong person was felled?'

He picked up his phone.

~

*Kyoya's Naminori anthem ringtone*

Kyoya took out his phone, seeing it was a call from his little animal.

Calling at this time when he was out for patrol, it probably was urgent.

As well as bad news.

"Hey Kyoya." The bunny started. "The new victim... Um, he's quite a strong one, so I'm a little troubled over this matter too..."

"Cut to the chase."

"Sasagawa Ryohei was defeated."

Kyoya hummed in acknowledgement. His only impression of this person was that he was a noisy herbivore, as well as a nosy one, who had the gall to treat himself as a buddy and crowd around him.

He turned to the twins who were next to him.

"An acquaintance of you two, it seems."

The twins quizzically looked at the quiet prefect who seemed to be speaking in riddles.