Chapter 32: Treaty (of Versailles) lol

Tsuna's fingers flew across the keyboard, typing at a speed barely visible to naked eyes.

Strings of codes were rewritten as he sieved through the latest news regarding the Mafia.

Entering databases before exiting them nearly immediately allowed himself not to be discovered.

Through this process, he managed to gain important information.

The perpetrator of the Namichuu attackings incident, was a heinous criminal who broke out of jail.

Students of Kokuyo Junior High, but that was just a cover. They were in fact, mafioso. Or rather, Ex-mafioso.

After further investigation, Tsuna found out that the mastermind was a boy of his age, called Mukuro.

Seeing the familiar name, he realised the boy was the one who annihilated the Estraneo Famiglia, notorious for their human experiments.

Piecing together all the information Tsuna was able to obtain, he came to the simple conclusion that:
1) He had to step in to stop Mukuro
2) He had the Ranking Prince hostage
3) It was inevitable to reveal himself to some people if he were to join the fray

As much as Tsuna wanted a peaceful life, with no fights nor mafia, actions had to be taken for the peace he desired.

He grunted as he used his mist property flame to alter his facial features and hairstyle.

He took off the bandage wound round his neck to reveal the jarring white birthmark.

He touched it gently, giving him a sense of connection to his little sister, soothing his troubled heart.

He wore the classic Tokugawa27 outfit, a black hoodie and a pair of worn-out jeans. This was the best choice for staying low-key as he did not need to worry about his true face being revealed anyway.

~

Remnants of a broken down zoo was under the canvas wrapped feet of Tsunayoshi.

He carefully walked, readying himself to run if the debris under him would give way.

Ominous howls could be heard a fair distance away, causing Tsuna to shiver slightly.

Not long later, sounds of footsteps could be heard, followed by bickering of familiar sounding voices.

"We really should not be going this way, Reborn... I don't feel good about it."

"It's the fastest route to the main building." a high pitched voice could be heard.

Tsuna stood still, wishing he could blend into his surroundings.

Well, with the mist flames, he could, but he did not think of that at that time.

"Hm...?" The rowdy crowd finally reached our protagonist, and the head, Sawada Ieyoshi spotted the suspicious figure loitering on their enemy grounds.

"Who are you. An enemy?" The younger twin questioned.

"Uh, hello? I'm not an enemy, I swear." Tsuna lifted his hand, covered in bandages and did a surrender pose.

"Where is your proof?" Reborn squinted, giving out danger signals.

Tsuna sighed, answering with "Would it be enough proof if I tell you I'm 27? Or Mouse?"

Tsuna was sure the hitman had at least heard of one of the above two names. After all, not to be a bragggart or anything along those lines, but he believed himself to be pretty well-known in the mafia world.

"Take off you hood." Reborn commanded, to which Tsuna easily complied, pulling down his hood to reveal an unfamiliar face.

"You're not 27." Reborn stated.