Chapter 1

INDIA

I woke up with the sun beaming on my face. September, back to school yay I thought. Year 11 here I come. I rolled over and picked up my phone. Adjusting to the light, I saw 5 messages from Josiah💓🌎 , 2 messages from Paige🤩 and so many notifications from our WhatsApp group chat and from my Instagram and snap. I opened Josiah's messages.
11:45 pm
From josiah💓🌎- best friend where are you at?
12:06 am
From Josiah💓🌎- India, where are you, man? I miss you
12:35 am
From Josiah💓🌎- argh India I love you
1:45 am
From Josiah💓🌎- Idk why I'm still up but I can't sleep
6:30 am
From Josiah💓🌎- I guess I fell asleep I'm awake now I'm picking you up by the way so you better be ready by 7:40
I smiled and finally responded
6:55 am
From India💉❄️- morning bestie, I'm so sorry I fell asleep, I love you too and alright I'm going to hit the shower.
With that I locked my phone rolled off my bed, made my way to my bathroom, got in and looked at myself in the mirror, my hair needs a lot of gel right now, I look like a lion. I put the shower on and did my hygiene. 15 minutes later I got out.

I went into my room and thought of what I should wear which won't be easy. After 10 minutes of going through my closet, I looked at the time and it was 7:20 well I have 20 minutes to get ready which is not enough I had to speed up this process. I found a pair of tight trousers and a long-sleeved black crop top.

I put on my all-black Air Force 1's and my burgundy leather jacket. Then I walked back into my bathroom to slick my hair down, I decided to do a middle parting and slick my hair back. Doing my Makeup was looking like a myth so I just put my clear lip gloss on, got my LV bag and headed downstairs. I had 5 minutes to spare.

As I reached downstairs everyone was eating breakfast. "Morning mum, dad and Isiah," I said and they all responded with good mornings. I then decided to make a snap with Isiah. I captioned it "my blood💉" and then the door bell went off. My mum went to get it, it was Josiah, they talked as he walked in.

I ran and jumped on him "beessssstfrennnnnnn" I screamed as he caught me "I missed you too" he said although I was with him the other day. He put me down and spudded my brother and my dad. Then I got my bag and we left. He held my hand as we walked to the bus stop. "How was your summer darling," he said "I was with you 97% of the time Josiah" "I know but still how was it like being with me you know all the girls want to be with me but I was with my best friend" he said

" what do you want me to say? That being with you during summer is every girl's dream" I laughed as I said that "it is every girl's dream though I mean look at me" I looked at him and all his features.

Josiah wasn't ugly not at all he was very good looking, he was brown-skinned, had some pearly white straight teeth, he had the most perfect nose, he had long hair aswel which he usually keeps in single plaits or cainrows, he had perfect lips as well and he is 5'11 already and we know he hasn't stopped growing yet so he's going to be very tall.

As I was admiring his features he came to my face "you looking at something you like?" Did he say, wow I blushed.. me? Blushing.. over Josiah? LOL bye "ew no I'm just realising how ugly you are now, " I said, he laughed it off and we got on the bus.

15 minutes later we arrived at school, and we walked hand in hand into our form room, as we walked down the hall so many people stared at us. But nothing is going on and I'd be happy to tell them because he's just my best friend. We walked into our form room and our squad called out to us, I went and gave the girls hugs, especially Paige she's my right hand🤧then I went and gave all the boys hugs and we joined them.