Chapter 8

Next Day

Isiah's POV:
fuck my life. I've really been smoking so much more now that my parents aren't here. I've been high these past two days , it's so crazy. fuck I just remembered. I have a sister I'm meant to be looking after. Fuck my life. I already know shit happened between her and Josiah , he always finds something to do to her. I rolled over and found my phone , I scanned the room and I was in Sabrina's room , she was conked out. I looked at my phone and saw hella messages from India , all to do with Josiah being in a gang , she's upset. fuck how did she find out? Well This boy better not have told her I'm the fuck off gang leader for the smaller yutes. It's good money don't judge me. I told India not to worry about it. I laid back down and woke Sabrina up , "Baby it's 8am why you waking me up?" She asked "I need to go yard babe , completely forgot about India" I said , she raised her eyebrow "this whole time India's been at home , alone?" She calmly asked , boy "Yes but no Josiah's been with her so it's not that deep" I said , she looked at me intently "she messaged me yesterday about Josiah and how she found out he's in your stupid gang yet funny thing is she doesn't even know you're the one that got Josiah in it" she said "Sabrina you're not going to tell her that" i started saying "nah I'm not only because that's between you and your sister , we all knew she wanted to be with Josiah and you just messed up his life because you know she don't want a thug that actually kills" she said and damn that's so accurate "baby I'm just saying that you need to talk to your sister , it's unfair what you done" she said whilst massaging my shoulders. I turned and kissed her "babygirl , I just want you to know I appreciate you so much , you've changed me and stuck by me you're a real ridder and my partner in crime" I said and she started smiling "it wasn't near easy , all those other girls in and out , but I promised I'd hold it down for you and I always will , I just need you to get out of this gang but before you say shit I know it's hard I completely understand but I'll be here waiting" she said and kissed me , she's really my wife look at her. Sabrina is very beautiful, she's from Tanzania and the Philippines. I love how her hair is so long , and how she never really wears makeup. I decided to call India and ask her if she wants me to come home right now and she basically told me it's fine.

India's POV:
I woke up and turned over , Josiah was still sleeping so I got up and went to take a bath. I started thinking about everything , I filled my bath to the top , put bubble bath then I put two bath bombs inside. I slipped inside , put my cardi play list on , what do I do? Stay with Josiah? He's in a gang .. my families gang to make things worse , I just don't want to loose him through death. Maybe we need a break , yeah I'll tell him we need a break because too much is going on.
30 minutes later
I hopped out of the bath and put my towel on , I unlocked the door and walked into my room. Josiah was wide awake , on his phone. As soon as I walked in he put it down and looked at me "baby are you okay?" He asked me "josiah we need to talk about this" I said "okay come baby" he said , whilst signalling me to sit on the bed , i sat on the bed putting my legs on the bed too. And I'm really still in my towel. "I think we need a break" I said , he looked at me and laughed "you're being serious ?" He asked "yes Josiah"I said "is that what to really want?"He said as he started to undo my towel "um ye-s" i started to say , as he put one finger in my kitty "Jos-ia-h" I let out , fuck my life , why is he like this , my breathing started getting heavier , as he moved me closer and his mouth made contact with my kitty. Josiah's tongue game is serious.
15minutes later
He made me orgasm four times, fuck my life. "So about that break babygirl?" He said coming out of the shower , he knew what he was doing "I guess we can work through this without a break" I said "oh rah my tongue game is that good? It changed yo mind" he said "shut up, you knew what you were doing" I said , "so why you not dressed yet babygirl?" He asked , I was in a red lace bra and red lace panties "as you can see I'm currently getting dressed" I said and I looked down and his friend down there was getting excited, I looked up and met his eyes. "You like what you see?" I asked him "well yeah because it's all mine init" he said , he came and sat down next to me , well this is my chance. I put my hand on his friend , I started to rub it "ah - babe , what you doing?" He said "making my daddy feel good" I said as I got on my knees , I started licking the tip and moved onto proper sucking it , he cummed on my face. Afterwards I went to wash my face boyyyy and I brushed my teeth twice and my tongue four times. I walked back in as he was getting dressed , "have you ever given heed before ?" What a stupid question Josiah asked "no I have not" I said "well this is the only dick you're sucking because India I've never felt like that from head before" he said and I giggled. "You're a keeper" he said , "I'm only a keeper because I gave you some good head?" I asked "nah some magnificent head babygirl" he said and we laughed , I put on a pair of booty shorts and a tank top. "Babe please change , your back looks so big I just want to fuck you so bad" he said "well that's a you problem daddy" I said as bent down to get some socks , "fuck India , stop doing that" he said in frustration , I turned to look at him "stop doing what babe?" I asked "stop trying to turn me on" he whined "I wasn't trying but are you turned on?" I asked "always turned on by you" he said. I really want to beat with Josiah , I really really do. Sigh I got up and went downstairs to make breakfast , the door started opening and Isiah walked in. " hey sis" he said "hey Isiah" I responded , he walked over to give me a hug from then stopped and looked at my face. "What the fuck happened to your face? Josiah what did you do to my sister" he shouted , Josiah came running down the stairs " yo Isiah" Josiah said "don't yo me punk tell me what happened to my sisters face" Isiah said "Darnell" Josiah said and I cut him off before he could say anymore "I fell" I tried to say " India I love you but I won't hesitate to fuck you up , if you don't tell me the truth" Isiah said in the most serious voice ever "Darnell done it last night , I ordered Uber eats and he's a deliver and he was trying to force things onto me and I kept refusing so he done that to me , in that moment Josiah came down and fucked hun up and he left" I said and he hugged me "give me his snap , I'm Gona be back tonight, fucking bastard not letting this go" Isiah said and I nodded because well he scares me sometimes. I went on my phone and sent it to him then I blocked him. "Calm I'm going out , look after my sister Josiah" he said and then he was gone.
I sat on the table eating my pancakes and Josiah came over to me and put his arms around me. "Baby"he said , "I don't want someone dying because of me regardless on how much pain they conflict on me"I let out "you still feeling homeboy?" He asked and "what? No I'm not , why would I want to be with someone that treated me like shit" I said "nah I don't know babe but I just had to ask" he said "so you don't trust me?" I said "what? No I do trust you babe" he said , I nodded and continued eating my pancakes.