Chapter 7

2 days later
India's POV: so I haven't talked to anyone that much besides Josiah. He's been staying over since our parents left , Isiah and jasper are both always out as I thought would happen. I really didn't want to go to school , we haven't gone since our parents left , don't worry they said it was fine. But today's Friday so we might aswel go in. I searched for my phone and finally found it I had missed calls from days ago see what happens when you leave your phone on do not disturb. Calls from everyone in the squad since that whole pizza day I'm not even bothered anymore. I really haven't touched my phone since that day , my mum always calls on the house phone so that's great. I turned to Josiah and shook him gently and he still wasn't waking up. So I got on top of him and started tickling him. He hates being tickled because he's absolutely ticklish. He started moving and started getting up he took hold of my hands "babygirl stop you know I hate that" he said boy his voice sounded so sexy when he said that. "Then wake up daddy" I said "school is looking long can't lie what's the point it's already Friday" he said "you wanna have a shower with me or not?" I said as I got off him and headed to the shower.
20minutes later
We got out the shower. Boy Josiah giving me head in the shower was amazing. I went over to my walk in closet. And Josiah followed behind since he has his own section. "Can we match today?" I asked and he nodded today seemed cold so we both went to our tracksuit side. He picked out his blue Armani tracksuit and a white tee so i found my blue Armani tracksuit and a white off shoulder body suit. We both got changed then headed to the mirror in the bathroom to do our hair. I got my gel and gelled my hair back then Josiah tied it up for me and I tied his hair up. "Jordan's or air forces ?" I asked "Jordan's babe" he said so we both put our white Jordan's on and we took snaps in the mirror and took snaps together I posted a mirror one on my snap and put a heart. People started popping up to me asking me if I'm coming into school and if me and Josiah are doing a ting loooool. I posted another snap of me and Josiah and captioned it 'mind your business'. As we walked out the room Josiah pulled me back by the waist , I looked at him with a confused face. "Baby come" he said and I got closer and he pulled me into an intense kiss. fam made my knees weak. Then we went and called an Uber because tfl was not seeing me today. Our Uber came and we got in. my phone started buzzing luckily I'd taken it off do not disturb. It was Paige , I answered "hello?" .... "yeah I'm coming in today" ....... " yeah I'm on my way now" .... "yeah Josiah's with me" .... "alright bye" Josiah looked at me and raised his eyebrow.
"Paige was wondering if we're coming into school today basically" I said and he nodded then pulled me close so we could cuddle in the Uber. We got to school and walked in together into our form room. We went and took a seat with everyone. " so how are you guys?" Carter asked "good" Josiah said. Well this was abit awkward "India we are really sorry about the pizza thing , Josiah was right you do put all of us before yourself and I don't think we appreciate you enough" Bianca said "it's alright let's just forget about it"I said "no see you're too kind to us" Sage said "well yeah because you're all my family" I said "we are getting you your own pizza today we want to make it up to you" Blaze said "aw guys it's alright" I said "no no we aren't taking no for an answer" Paige said. Even though they piss me off they are my family regardless.

After school
Blaze and Paige where coming to mine aswel as Josiah but he practically lives here. We got to my house , I went upstairs to change into shorts and a tank top and came down to them all sitting around the screen. Josiah wanted to tell Blaze about us now since I told Paige. "Before the movie starts I have an announcement" Josiah said "yh" Blaze said "me and India have been together for a month and 2 weeks now" he said , blaze looked at both of us "swear down? I knew it" Blaze said and we all laughed "sorry bubba I already knew but she's my bestfriend and I couldn't say anything" Paige said "wait are you and Paige together ?" Josiah asked "yup and you're the only ones that know"Blaze said "awww and you guys are the only ones that know about us" I said "so have you guys beat?" Blaze asked "no" I said "why not?" Blaze asked "not now man , not everything is about sex you know" Josiah said " I hear that , me and Paige have by the way" Blaze said and Paige hit his arm "Blaze!" She yelled and we all laughed. Paige was already not a virgin so I guess it was different , she's beat before only once though so that's not bad she's not a hoe and that. "Has she given you head?" Blaze asked "no , why does everything have to be sexual?" Josiah said "rah Josiah this isn't like you , you know wow India you've really changed a guy" Blaze said and I started giggling "nah not even I just like making sure my babygirl gets all the pleasure she deserves"Josiah said and winked at me. My cheeks went red omg I hate him for that , I threw a pillow at him. "rah so it's like that? Tongue game and that Yh?" Blaze said and we all started laughing. I love this because Blaze and Josiah are bestfriends so it's just great. "But forreal you guys been together longer than us and haven't beat? Why?" Blaze asked "we aren't rushing anything" Josiah said "India do you want to beat with him?" Paige asked me this bitch "if it's not the right time it's not init" I said "she definitely wants to beat" Blaze said. Everyone just laughed. We made some snaps all together and took pictures. It was really cute to be honest. Afterwards it was Just me and Josiah , we went up to my room and we were just chilling. "I'm hungry" I said "so go cook for us wjfey" Josiah said , I just started at him. "Bastard" I spat , he gentle put his phone down then jumped on top of me spinning me down. fam his crazy ass. "What did you say?" He said and I just stared at him Cos boy Josiah when he's angry ain't a joke. "basta-"I started saying then he gentle held my neck when I tell you I love his craziness. "Say it. Finish the word babygirl" he said "nothing" I said lowly "nothing what?" He said "nothing daddy" I said "that's right you know who yo daddy is" he added. Kmt. I looked away from him because he was fucking turning me on. "What princess?" He said "I love you Josiah" I said "I love you too India" he said "what you thinking about babe" he added "I don't want things to get messy between us , I don't think I can live without you" I said "babygirl don't worry , you've got me always no matter what I'm here forever" he said and pressed his lips onto mine. Sigh this boy is my world , he got down and hugged me by my waist as I played with his hair so he could fall asleep. My baby man. I'm scared that I'm going to lose him one day , I just don't think he understands how emotionally attached I am to him. I can go without talking to him when he's done something to upset me but nothing else. I snapped him sleeping and posted on my private snap because boy not trying to have everyone know or start to speculate again , In two months they'll know. Honestly hoping that we are still going to be here but I have faith in us. Maybe too much. I was still fucking hungry and this bastard feel asleep on me and it's on 7pm! I just decided to order some McDonald's from Uber eats. I scrolled through the app and ordered two big tasty's large meal with two fantas , because I know he's going to be hungry when he wakes up. Yay order will be here in 25minutes , I gentle took Josiah's hand off myself and slid off the bed , I put my red bathrobe on and my red fuzzy slippers and I went downstairs to wait on my food.
I put my shades on and let my hair loose , I took a few snaps and posted on my story and to my streaks , can't lie I have a lot of the Male gender on my streaks and Josiah isn't happy with that. But it's not that deep , I was playing Trap Mash on my phone and started recording myself doing the dance literally the funniest thing ever. I posted it on my story and people started popping up to me laughing , atleast I was doing it right. I was tired so I traded my shades for my glasses , let me love you by mario was playing and I made a snap singing along I captioned it 'I could take yo man and yo bitch'. GREAT all I saw on my screen was hella people typing but that wasn't the problem it's 'dickheaddarnel is typing...'. I reluctantly half swiped and he popped up about that snap I posted saying 'rah babygirl you're so fine , I low-key miss you Uno' I ended up opening the full thing , as I did the door bell went off. I went to get it , as I looked up it was my McDonald's but it was Darnell. "Oh rah I forgot this is where you live?" He said whilst licking his lips. "My food" I said and put my hand out , he handed me the food except the drinks "I'll brings these in for you" he said "don't come in my house" I said as calmly as I could "babygirl let me help you" he insisted "Darnell get the fuck out my house" I said "or what ? What you going to do huh?" He said , the fear that ran through my mind right now "Darnell leave" I said he barged past me and put the drinks out and he started to get closer to me "leave me the fuck alone! Get out of my house you fucking dickhead!" I screamed "babe I just wanna have you again" he said as he held onto my writs , so my fear was in my body right now , I felt as if I was freezing up. "let go of me! You're sick! Leave my hou-!" I started saying as he slapped me, right then and there Josiah came down "what the fuck is going on!" He shouted , he came and started punching Darnell with no warning , with no regret "get the fuck out now" Josiah said as he took a picture of him "you're apart of my list now stupid Darnell , don't you ever touch India again" he spat and Darnell ran out. I just sat there with tears streaming down my face , Josiah came rushing to me when he realised what state I was in. He held me tight "baby what happened? Why the fuck was that don here?" He said , I explained to him what happened and he just held me "daddy's here baby daddy's here" he said , "come eat your food" he added , he brought the food over to the sofa and we sat down , as we were eating Josiah turned my face around and gasped. I put my hand to my face and started tracing where Darnell hit me , it was swollen and there was a cut in the middle. It was that bad huh? I get hurt / bruised so easily. "Babe are you okay?" He asked "yes Josiah" , "please don't lie to me , I'm your bestfriend remember" he said "I don't care Darnell is a dead man walking" he added "it's fine can we not tell Isiah or Jasper please" I said "India I love you so no the fuck not , boy imma get my boys to find him after this" he said "your boys?" I questioned "yh some of my friends you don't know" he said "why don't I know them?" I asked "you're asking a lot India" he said "I'm your girlfriend of course I'm going to ask questions" , "There are some things you'd rather not know about me" he said. At this point I felt as if I was talking to a stranger. "Oh so you've never been truthful to me about stuff?" I asked "India stop digging this hole" he said "ok then don't speak to me if you're hiding stuff from me" I said and I got up to throw my rappers in the bin. "India shut the fuck up , you don't need to know everything" he said , I ignored him and looked for the bandages , i had to climb a stool to get them. "India don't ignore me" he said and I ignored again. "Don't piss me off India , I bet there's stuff you don't tell me" he said " no because you're my bestfriend and boyfriend you prick no secrets" I let out "what did you call me?" , " a fucking prick because you are" I said and I went to my room and locked the door. I sat down on my bed and started watching this Netflix Christmas movie. "India unlock the fucking door" he said "ain't yo house go back to your house full of your secrets and lies" I said , we went back and fourth and then I'm assuming he left. I was getting into this show when my window was opened and Josiah climbed through. I stared at him with no emotion. "Babe can we just talk about this" he said "are you going to tell me the truth?" I questioned "no - I mean I want to - but I don't want to at the same time - so" he was saying "so get out Josiah" I said "India baby don't do this" Josiah said "no shut up , don't baby me" I said "argh I'm in a fucking gang are you happy?!" He said. I just stared at him. He's in a gang? My bestfriend is in a gang? "wh-at?" I felt as if my heart was just ripped out "I know you don't want me to be in one but I am now and it was my decision so" he said .I walked into the bathroom and stayed there for a while , crying , contemplating and thinking. A gang? A GANG like A Mally? Josiah has obviously lost the plot. I'm just so angry and upset , his safety is on the line everyday and everyone else's safety that's close to him. I don't want to talk to him but I need to get out and sleep. I unlocked the bathroom door and Josiah was sitting next to the door. "babe can we talk about this now?" Josiah said dropping his phone as he walked up to me. I didn't respond. I just sat on my bed. He came closer and sat down. "babygirl.."he said, "who knows about this?" I asked "what do you mean babe?" He questioned "Josiah I'm really not stupid , who else knows?" I said "everyone" he said , "okay" I said , he moved his hand onto mine and I flinched. "Have you ever killed someone?" I asked "um babe , you're asking for a lot" he said "I'm not asking again Josiah" I replied "no , well not that I know of" he said "when did this start?" I asked "um just before summer" he nervously said "why?" I asked , "well it's your uncles gang so" he said
"You joined my fucking psychopath of a uncles gang? And as your best friend you didn't even tell me ? You let me think everything was perfect but you're out here in a gang , when you know I'm not trying to be with someone in a gang because of my family. If you go on their bad side trust me Josiah you won't want to be alive! I want to be able to sleep knowing you're safe not to worry about you making opps and getting stabbed out there, it makes me so upset and so angry that you didn't even tell me at the beginning" i said I was beyond tears now , they where streaming down my face. I looked at him and he was crying. Great. I don't want my baby crying but I'm so pissed off at him. I pulled him close and we just hugged. Don't question me I'm still angry but I don't ever see him in this state so I couldn't tell him to leave. We spent a few moments just hugging. "I'm sorry baby , I'm really sorry , I thought I was protecting you by not telling you this , India I don't want to loose you not ever please stay with me baby" he said "just stop talking we'll continue this tomorrow but for now just sleep"I said

Blaze's POV:
I've been chilling with my girl , Paige after we left India's house. We had just finished a good beating session and we were cuddling in my bed watching a movie , when my phone started getting hella notifications. "Babe who's it from?" I asked Paige "it's from Josiah" she said whilst passing my phone to me , I unlocked my phone and went on the chat. Mans out here sending 10messages something serious better have happened. I went on iMessage ,
from Josiah💉❄️ " bro I fucked up"
From Josiah💉❄️ "I should've told her about being in the gang time ago"
From Josiah💉❄️ "fml I don't think she's going to chat to me bro"
From Josiah💉❄️ " I'm so pissed at myself I should've listened to you man Kmt"
The rest of the messages where quite similar , I gave him some advice because boy we all know what India is like about gangs especially since most of her family is in gangs. "What was it baby" Paige asked "India found out about Josiah being in a gang" I let out "she didn't know??!" She sat up and stared at me "um no Josiah didn't know how to tell her" I said "omg my poor bestie is probably devastated, probably attempted to murder him" she said and I laughed "honestly , she locked herself in the bathroom after locking the door on him so he climbed through the window" I informed her "to be honest , if my family was a big gang , I wouldn't want my man to be in a gang especially imagine if it's an opp , then my man is an opp to my family? Lol no" she said which made sense "he's not in an opp gang though , he joined her family gang" I said "IS - JOSIAH - FUCKING - CRAZY?" She started shouting "babe , chill out , what's wrong with that? I'm apart of it too" I said and she looked at me blankly "the pair of you are going to get yourself killed , India's family don't give a fuck and they don't play , if you're slacking or moving shady they will cut your ties and India's uncles one rule is not to fuck with family so if Josiah hurts India LOL" she said "yeah well Josiah would never hurt India" I said "look at them right now , she's currently hurt so think again before making such a bold statement" she said , I hate when she's right and shit.