Chapter 9

2 weeks later

India's POV:
Me and Josiah have been together for three months now , it's crazy isn't it? But I love every minute of it even when he pisses me off. Me and Paige are getting ready for Sabrina's birthday party , even though we are younger she still invited us , she's like our big sister.

Isiah wasn't happy with it but screw him. I looked in my closet and I picked out a pair of black cycling shorts and my white bando top and a very cropped hoody , if I didn't pick the bando top you would've been seeing all my breast. I picked out my all white fila's and my outfit was set.

I sat down and started doing my makeup , I only done my eyebrows and eyeliner and put lip gloss on and I was done. I put my hooped earrings in and I made done a middle parting in my hair and gelled my hair back. I took a toothbrush and fixed up my edges and I was done.

I turned to Paige "do I look alright?" I asked "rah bestie look at you!" She said with excitement "please look at you though" I said , Paige had a full face of makeup done and she parted her hair 3/4 quarters from the middle and made her baby hairs look mad. She was wearing a white short tight skirt and a white tight bralette and her red tns , to match she was going to wear her red bomber jacket. "Girl stoppp" she said I got up and out my clothes on "rah Josiah's letting you out like that??" She asked "he might be my man but he doesn't own me and you can't talk!" I said and we both started laughing.

We went in the light and started making snaps and taking pictures iPhone 8 quality is literally life. I posted one of the pictures Paige took of me and I posted a snap of me and Paige. So many people started typing , I opened one from this sexy guy Cameron

Cam💰🔪 " rah😅 you going Sabrina's ? You look beautiful by the way"
fuck my life , I started grinning teeth as me and Paige walked down stairs to get our Uber. As I got into the Uber I decided to reply.
PrincessInds🥰 " yes I am , are you? And thank you cam"
Cam💰🔪 " yeah I am b , can't wait to see you in person been a while init?"
PrincessInds🥰 " yeah it's been long , well you went to uni so obviously I haven't seen you in a while"
Cam💰🔪 " and you couldn't even come and visit man in uni?"
PrincessInds🥰 " nope , I've been busy , I'm in year 11 remember"
Cam💰🔪 " yeah my little driller , you good though b?"
PrincessInds🥰 " stfu about little , And yeah I've been living life hbu?"
Cam💰🔪 " yeah same b"

"India ?? We are here" Paige said and I put my phone away and got out of the Uber , Paige gave me some look "what?" I asked "who were you talking to?"She asked "Cameron" I said "cameron!? Oh rah that's myyy nigga , is he coming to the party?" Paige asked I nodded and we both walked up to the door. Of course there was security and a guest list.

I went straight to the front "miss you have to wait at the end of the line" the security guard said "we are on the vip list buddy" Paige said "names ?" He asked "India and Paige" I said and he let us through the door. We walked in and the sound of music was really jumping off the walls. It was literally crazy. Me and Paige went and found Sabrina , she looked so dank , she had a sleeveless dress which was Red and had a slit on her thigh and she was wearing her Red fila's and Red cat eye glasses , and her hair was in a high ponytail. We went and hugged her and gave her some gifts. "You look incredible Sabrina!" I said

"thank you boo , you look so good , have both your brothers seen what you wearing yet?" She asked "nope" we both said popping the 'p'.
We decided to go get some drinks at the bar , as I got my drink , my phone started buzzing and it was Cameron. "Hello?" .... "yeah by the bar" ... "alright bye" .