Chapter 21

3 months later - September

Paige's POV:

The last two months have been crazy. I almost broke up with Blaze because of what went down with India. I was so pissed off but India told me not to and she gave me some good reason so I just aired him for a while until he apologised to her properly. We are starting college today and I don't know how this is going to work out. India and Josiah haven't been in a room together since they broke up. They haven't communicated. Nothing.

They both seem to be doing good though so I guess things are okay. Josiah left the gang , he couldn't bare be in it since India was the gang leader. Of course blaze followed right behind him. Welp Atleast they are out.

I looked at my outfit in the mirror. Which consisted on a white nike top and black ripped jeans and my white and black vans and my leather jacket to top it off. I grabbed my hand bag and made my way downstairs.

"Good morning Pablo" I said as I hugged my brother

"Why so much affection? But good morning" he said

"I don't know , first day of college you know"

"Yeah I feel you , how's my India feeling?" He asked

"She's not your India and she's fine nervous first time seeing Josiah in two months" I said

"Still can't believe everything but she's a great gang leader , it's like it's in her blood" he said and I agreed

India's POV:
I walked downstairs to my parents making breakfast. It was great having them back home. I went and gave them both a hug and kiss and took a seat on the table.

"Morning guys" I said

"Good morning babygirl" they both said

My mum gave us food and Isiah came down in time for breakfast with the family.

"How you feeling about today?" My mum asked

"I feel fine" I said

"We are here if you want to talk you know that right" my dad said

"Yes I know daddy" I said

I got a text notifying me that my ride was here saved by the text.

"Welp , this was nice but Trey is here so bye guys have a good day" I said whilst grabbing my bag .

I was our the door with no hesitation, Trey was leaning against his car with his shades on. As soon as he saw me I saw his pearly white teeth and argh beautiful. I went and gave him a hug and he kissed my forehead.

"Hey babygirl , you okay?" He said

"Hey Trey , yeah I'm good how about you?" I asked

"Good princess" he said as he opened the door for me and I got into his car. I connected my phone to the aux cord and let the music fill the car.

"You look cute" he said

I looked at my outfit. I wore my white Levi top with dark blue jeans and my white airforces. I also had my blue denim jacket on to complete the look I also had a black side bag and my hair was in a messy bun and I just had eyelashes and lipgloss on.