Chapter 2

INDIA

I woke up to so many messages from Josiah , I didn't message him after that incident with Isiah. I'm so confused.. we were about to kiss? But he's my bestfriend. My head was all over the place. I decided to look at Josiah's messages.
8.40pm
From Josiah💓🌎- are you awake princess?
9:30pm
From Josiah💓🌎- India... we need to talk about today
11:15pm
From Josiah💓🌎- so we almost kissed? Do you just want to forget about it?🤧
12:06am
From Josiah💓🌎- I think I want to forget about it , you're my bestfriend and I never want to hurt you
1.45am
From Josiah💓🌎 - message was deleted
2:10am
From Josiah💓🌎- I love you

I didn't even respond I just got up and went to take a shower after 10minutes I came out and cleaned my body, I decided to put on grey leggings and my white long-sleeved crop top, then my black and white 97s, I put my hair in a bun because I was not bothered today. I got my things and went downstairs.

"Morning mum and dad," I said "morning sweetie how did you sleep?", " I slept okay mummy" I responded, "morning baby girl, so is your brother invisible?" "Yes he is invisible dad, I'm not talking to him" "what did he do?" "Ask your son," I said whilst getting some toast "I didn't do anything I just kicked Josiah out of the house yesterday" he said "huh? Why would you do that?" My mum asked "argh as much as it pissed me off I'm not a snitch" he said

I just took my bag and walked out, I was early a whole 10 minutes early, and I put my earphones in and started listening to Skengdo x Am - Back4Back (real talk guys that song is lit). I started humming along as I walked to the bus stop, the bus came quickly and I got on and went upstairs and Carter was there😊.

"Hey princess come sit," he said, I plotted myself next to him "hey carter," I said whilst giving him a hug "you okay?" "yeah, I'm okay carter hbu?" "I'm good thanks princess, you sure you're good though? You were inactive last night" "yeah I was just tired so as soon as my head touched my pillow I was gone" he laughed for a sec, we talked for a while then we got off the bus, and he put his hand around my shoulder

Girl when I tell you Carter is so beautiful, he's half Philippino and half Jamaican. Meaning he has nice hair which he usually keeps up but he has an undercut and he always keeps his hair fresh. He has a piercing on his right ear and when I tell you it makes me melt. He has a beautiful smile and he has dimples, also his eyes are hazel and it's so beautiful. He's 5'11 as well.

We walked into school and sat down with the squad. "India where's Josiah ?" Paige asked "I don't know," I said, "you didn't wait for him this morning?" Sage said "no I just left well he didn't tell me to wait so," I said, "did something happen between you guys after school?" Blaze asked "no I just left and got on a bus and carter was on the bus so", they all just nodded.

I was leaning on carter as we all talked then 10 minutes later Josiah walked in and came over and said yo and just sat on his phone, yikes maybe he's upset about me leaving but I don't know what to say so I'm not going to say anything. I found myself falling asleep on Carter so he held me closer we still had a good 30 minutes before the bell rang so it was my time to nap.

CARTER

I'm really into India, I want to see where things go, plus I need Josiah to realise that he wants India because this is pathetic now. I know he's pissed off because she left him plus she's sleeping on me. "bro you good?" " yeah, are you okay jos" Bianca asked "I'm cool guys," he said, "are you and India ok?" Faith asked "er yh I guess" he responded, "what happened yesterday?" Damion asked "nothing," he said, we all just continued talking about something else then the bell rang so I gently woke up India since registration has now started.

BestFren (RE WRITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें