Chapter 11

This Chapter Has Mature Content-

3Days later

Josiah's POV:
fuck I miss India so much I don't think anyone understands. I shouldn't have ended things with her but I was so angry that she done that. Maybe I overreacted? Well I haven't heard from her , Infact no one has in three days. She hadn't come into school aswel. I wanted to message her but my pride is currently sky high.

Well I got out of bed and started getting ready for school. I put my khaki Nike tracksuit and a white tee on and my khaki Air Force ones. I went downstairs made myself some toast and sat down waiting for it to get ready. I sat down and started scrolling through my Instagram feed when I came across some sexy girl fam. She had bone straight hair and green eyes , she was light skin and boy she was slim but had a nice back , but I love india's body she's thickk but slim thick.

The toaster dinged and I went and put butter and jam on my toast then I left. I walked out my house and Isiah was just leaving their house , happy he didn't see me because he would've offered me a lift and I'm pretty sure india was in the car today , guess we're going to have to see each other as much as we might not want too. Infact I want to see her but I know she doesn't feel the same. I ordered an Uber and it came mad quick , I jumped inside and I was off to school. In ten minutes I was at school , I got out the car and walked towards the school gate , as I walked in I saw Isiah giving india I'm assuming a hug then realising her from the hug and he left.

I looked at her , she looked sick. Her hair was in a very messy bun and she was wearing a white tank top and she wasn't wearing a bra Fam her breast looked nice and she was wearing her blue puma tracksuit bottoms and a leather jacket , she had black shades on and she was holding her LV bag and had her blue Air Force ones on. She took a few breathes then she walked into school , I walked a min then I started walking towards the school and Isiah's car was pulling out and he stopped and put his window down

"take care of my sister" he said

"we aren't on talking terms" I said

"oh so you're the reason she's been crying and been mad depressed?"he said

I didn't know what to respond "um I didn't mean" I started saying

"just fix it I don't care what goes on between you guys but fix it I can't deal with her" he said and left.

I walked into school and down the hall then I found my form room. I stood outside for a minute then I walked in.

"ayyy Josiah" Blaze yelled

"my nigga" Carter said I laughed

"yoooo guys" I said

And everyone else said it back except India she sat there with her beats in , you could here her music she was listening to Xxxtentacion. I feel like I broke her heart I really feel like a dickhead right now man. I really do love her but I think we needed this. Everyone started bussing convo and tried to engage her in the convo but she did not want it. Can't believe we broke up three days ago and er haven't talked or nothing man. I can't bare to just sit here when she's upset like this and no one knows m assuming Paige knows because the screw she gave me was deadly.

Lunch time

I walked out of my class and went to the canteen and sat on our usual table. I waited for everyone to arrive so I was on my phone when someone sat on my lap. I looked up and it was the hoe.

"Hey Josiah" she said

"can you move please" I said

"why baby? You haven't been round in a long time" she said , from the corner of my eye I saw india walk over with Paige she stopped in her tracks and tears started streaming down her face. Fuck my life. I pushed the hoe off of me and ran after India. Paige called me all sorts of names as I ran after India. She ran into the girls toilets and I ran straight after her.