Chapter 6

Josiah's POV: I woke up and India wasn't there. Probably went home to get ready for school. Sigh she's so annoying but I love her and I knew what I was getting myself into , being with a girl that gets emotional and angry at the same time isn't a joke. But a girl that knows who her daddy is and listens when he says something is great. I know she's still annoyed at me but you can't blame me , I'm doing this for her I don't want her to regret her first beat because of me. I got up and took a shower. When I came out my mum was sitting in my room. "Morning baby" my mum said "Morning mum , you good?" , she smiled "yeah I'm good , let's get down to business , me and your father are going away for approximately a month. We are launching our hospital in the South Africa" she said "congratulations mum , that's a big step South Africa uno" I said "thank you baby , so we are going with India's parents since we are partners so India will probably stay here a few times make your bestfriend feel extremely welcomed" she said "don't worry I got this" I said "we are leaving tomorrow in the afternoon , so would you like us to pick you up from school so you can come to the airport with us?" She said "yeah mum that'd be great" , "oh and today we are going to India's house for dinner." She kissed my cheek and told me to have a good day at school and then she left. My mum is so special to me.

Anyway I put on a pair of blue true religion jeans and a white top. I then put on my white 97's , I went to the mirror and combed my hair , I put it in a man bun and put my earring on and my gold chain on , put my Rolex on and took my Nike bag and went downstairs. "yo dad" , "ay my nigga" he replied , idc my dad is so funny. "you good?" , "yeah I'm good hbu? My favourite son" he said as jasper came in. "Dad I thought I was your favourite?"Jasper said I laughed , took a slice of toast and left the house. I went to India's house and knocked in the door. Her mum opened the door , "hey mumma you good?" I do have good manners. "Hey baby jojo come in , India will be down in a few minutes?" She said. I walked in and made my way. Her dad and Jasper were sitting down on the table. "Yoooo dad ? I said "hey Josiah my man , you yood?" , "I'm really good thanks , what you telling me?" , "nothing I'm Gucci man" he said which made me laugh , India's dad is cool man him and my dad are like bestfriends. "Yo Jasper" , "wagwan", "nothing you?" "Nothing still , you and India want a ride?" , "sure that'll be great thanks". India came down , wow she wasn't wearing a tracksuit that's rare you know , last time she wore proper jeans was on her date with carter. She was wearing a pair of high waisted blue skinny jeans , a white off shoulder tight top which was long sleeved and her white 97's . Aw we're matching how unplanned. Her hair was up in a bun and she gelled her edges up and let the bottom ones loose , she had her rose gold chain and her rose gold Rolex and to top it off her LV bag. My girl is such a snack. "wow you look good" I said "take a picture it'll last longer" she replied she's so annoying. "You guys are matching? Was this planned?" Her mum asked "No" we both said. "Remember India come home straight Josiah's family is coming round for dinner today" her dad said and she nodded and kissed both her parents and we left. We got into Isiah's car and left.
As we stepped out the car , I held India's hand she looked at me and kissed her teeth. Boy she lucky we're in a public area , we walked hand in hand in the corridors. Everyone stopped and stared at us and all the mandem started shouting "is that you yeah Josiah" , "rah India you got BACKKKKK" . She started laughing I love how this is amusing to her. I know she's still mad and that she's trying to contain her anger because she doesn't want to make a scene but honestly man I don't know. We walked into our form room and the squad just stopped and stared at us. We sat down. "Are you guys together?" Damion asked "what's it to you if we together or not?" India asked "we want to be in the loop" said Blaze "no one worry about what goes on between me and my bestfriend but to answer your question no nothing is going on" I said , they just shrugged "so calm india do you want to go out tonight?" Carter asked , fam he's trying to test my patience however she can't anyway. "I can't sorry sadly Josiah's family is coming for dinner" she said , rah so it's like that now calm. "Tomorrow?" Carter said , "can't taking my parents to the airport" she said "wow why you suddenly so busy?" Sage said "what? I'm always free and the two days I'm busy people want to question me? I just don't understand"she said as she got up and left. I'd go after her but she's being annoying right now. "Wow thanks sage , now move out my way gotta find my bestie" Paige said as she walked past everyone.