Chapter 15

Josiah's Birthday
INDIA

It's my best friend/boyfriend's Birthday! I'm so excited he's finally seventeen. I looked over and he was still sleeping so I decided to get up and get him breakfast ready. I put on my black shorts and a white cropped top and I put my fuzzy socks on. I looked at Josiah and took a snap of him and captioned it "Happy birthday Daddy💍". I opened the door and went downstairs, I connected my phone to the speaker and put music on but not loud enough for him to hear. I opened the fridge and the cupboards and took out all the ingredients I needed to make pancakes. Whilst making the pancakes I made some bacon and some eggs. I put some hash browns in the oven and also some sausages and I put some beans on the stove.
20 minutes later

I started putting food in bowls so everyone can pick what they want, I set up the table and put all the food around and I put Apple juice and Tropical juice on the table and glasses. I took a snap of the table as I was very proud of myself, I captioned it 'Birthday Breakfast❤️'. Just then Isiah and Jasper came down.

"Good morning," I said

"what's this for?" Jasper asked

I gave him the straightest face ever

"Josiah's birthday g," Isiah said

"oh shit," Jasper said

"I mean I have been talking about it for the past few weeks, tonight's party starts at six pm, anyway come sit and just waiting for Josiah," I said

"Luckily I bought his present last month because I always forget," Jasper said

Just then Josiah came down, I jumped on him and he caught me "Happy birthday baby" I said

"Thank you, princess," he said and kissed me. He walked over to the table

"Happy birthday bro," Jasper said

"thank you," he said

"Happy birthday g," Isiah said

"Thank you," He said

"Now sit and eat," I said

"Did you make all of this?" Josiah asked

"yup I did," I said

"Thank you, princess," he said as I sat down next to him.

He took a snap of his food and captioned it 'I have the best girlfriend in the world😘' after we ate, Josiah and I went upstairs to go get ready. I locked my door behind us and I jumped on him and he caught me.

"Happy birthday again Daddy," I said he smirked

"Thank you, baby girl," he said

We started kissing and we ended up on the bed, he took my top off and I took his off, he started sucking my breast and boy felt great. But this was his birthday so I got off and pulled his shorts off, damn it looked good. I put both hands and worked my magic, then onto my mouth and I made him cum a lot I felt like a champ.

I took his hand and went into the shower with him. He held me by my neck and boy I love that shit, he put my leg up and inserted himself into me. We went on for about 20 minutes then we finally showered and came out of the bath. We were both sitting on my bed getting ready.

"So where are we going?" Josiah asked

"We are going to get you a trim and I'm paying," I said

"For real?" He said with a smile

"yes baby and don't worry you'll get your present tonight," I said

"you're my present, you didn't have to get me, anything babe," he said