Chapter 10

A week later -

Cameron's POV:
So I decided to come back to London today , since I never got to spend more time with India and them lots after the party. She hasn't really been social , I heard what happened to her and I feel so bad man. My line started going off , it was Isiah. "Yoooo bro" i said "....." "yeah calm I'll be there in a min" I said and ended the call. He wants me to come to his yard. I was staying at my mums currently. I went and took a shower and came back and put on my grey Armani tracksuit with my grey airforces , I put my silver Rolex on and my silver chain. And I had a grey tee inside. I grabbed my phone and my keys and went downstairs. My mum and my brothers and sister were sitting by the table eating breakfast. "Good morning" I said "Good morning baby , come eat something and where are you going?" My mum said " I'm just going to chill with Isiah and alright" I said , she got up and brought me a plate full of eggs , sausages , bacon , hash brown and beans. "You really are my mum , you know the way to my heart" I said and my sister started giggling. "What's funny princess?" I asked her "nothing camcam" she said , I love my sister man , she's literally my princess , she's fourteen and in year9 and her name is Camilla. "Can I come to isiah's with you?" One of my brothers asked, "yhyh just make sure your ready in ten minutes" I said , my brother and Isiah are good friends , he's eighteen , goes to collage he's in his second year and his name is Christian "I want to come aswel man" Carter said "fam Isiah told me about that day at jaspers , you need to keep your mouth shut sometimes" I said , "fam I was curious and that black eye had been there for a week" he spoke back "you're fifteen don't be questioning big guys nothing" I said "okay okay stop now can we just eat our food nicely all together?" My mum said and we all nodded and ate.

~20 minutes later

I pulled my Mercedes up into Isiah's driveway with Christian in the passenger seat. I parked my car and we came out the car and walked up to the door. I knocked and India came and got the door , wow she looks beautiful. She had her hair in a ponytail and she was wearing a pair of blue puma tracksuits abs a blue cropped tank top and her glasses. I pulled her into a hug "hey  cam" she said as we let go and she hugged Christian and said "hey Chris". We both said yo and came inside , Jasper , Isiah , Blaze and Josiah were inside playing fifa. I went and spudded them all. "Rah Christian ain't seen you in a min" Isiah said "yeah colly's been so mad" Christian said India came and sat in between blaze and Josiah and went on her phone. "yo did you ever find the yute that hurt India ?" I asked , everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me "what?" I said "What yute? Who hurt India? And when?" Isiah said , I looked at India and she looked upset "well clearly i wasn't supposed to say anything but I wasn't given the memo" I said "Josiah who hurt my sister?" Isiah asked and Josiah looked at India "I promised I wouldn't say man don't put me on the spot" Josiah said "I didn't promise , J1Loose" Blaze said J1LOOSE FUCKING HELL. "What?!" I said "What did he do to you India?" Christian asked before she could answer blaze pulled up a voice recording.
2 minutes later
"Why the fuck did you not tell me?" Isiah said to India "you told me not to tell you if anything happens to me because of what I was wearing" she said quietly but loud enough to hear "India I was pissed off but regardless you're my baby sister what the fuck of course you come to me if something happens" Isiah said. "Since we are letting everything out, he came by the same day round 1am" Josiah said "that's crazy" I said "what did he want?" jasper asked "he said Isiah sent him to see if India was good and I told him she's in good hands and he can go and he left but he was stuttering bare when he saw me open the door , seemed like he was expecting India to be here alone" Josiah said "that nigga lying on my name too!?" Isiah said "I ain't letting none of this slide on a real" Jasper said "I can only assist my brain on this one" Christian said and they nodded , Christian isn't interested in the game and I'm happy he ain't but he don't mind helping as in hacking into things such as CCTV or people's phones he's your man for that. "This nigga has been walking free for a week" Isiah said "please don't kill him" India said and we all looked at her "I do t want someone dying because of me" she added "your opinion doesn't matter right now" Isiah said "but it happened to me so I think it does" India said , Josiah put his hand on her hand and she stopped talking. Can't lie I feel like somethings going on between them. "you and Josiah hella cozy , you guys dealing?" Christian asked LOL love my bro man "forreal" I said and they looked uncomfortable "ain't nothing going on with them they know better" Jasper  said "what you been bro?" Christian asked "They know they'd never work out , Josiah too much of a player and India is way too soft for him" Isiah said "for the record I think you guys would be perfect together" Christian added "Anyway back to business , I need a location on J1Loose" Isiah said

BestFren (RE WRITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें