Chapter 5

1 week later

Jasper's POV: Isiah has been so off lately I guess him and India still aren't talking. Today we were having a link up with the squad and obviously our siblings are going to be there. It's at mine and Josiah's house. It's about 5pm everyone should be arriving. I looked in the mirror I was wearing my black nike tracksuit and a white top. Can't wait to see my babygirl Danielle. My girls been working getting that money and I'm proud of her. What drew me to Danielle was her aspirations and dreams and that ' I don't need a man to look after me' attitude. She can look after herself but I just look after her better. I went downstairs and I'm guessing the pizza guy just got here because Josiah was placing all 6 large pizza's on the counter. The door bell rang and I went to get it , I opened the door and it was Danielle and Damion first , Danielle jumped on man whilst I spudded Damion. "I missed you daddy" she whispered into my ear. fuck my life. "I missed you too baby". After about 10minutes everyone was finally here. So we put on a movie. I looked over to India and Josiah. Can't lie they actually look cute together but still don't want them together. India still had the black eye it was quite mad but she didn't hide it anymore. "girl what happened to your eye? Did you get into a fight ?"Sabrina asked. How ironic it had to be isiah's girlfriend to ask. I guess he didn't tell her. Let's see if India is a real rider. "Nah I got hit in the face by a ball wasn't looking where I was going" she said then smiled "well next time be careful okay you too pretty to have a black eye" Danielle said "I honestly thought you where going to say someone hit you" Sabrina asked "sorry but a ball can't do that much damage India I don't believe you" carter said "who even let this yute come , he's just so lucky his brothers are Christian and Cam" " nah but I just think India is trying to protect someone because that black eye has been there for a good week now" he added "a week?" Sabrina said she got up and took India's hand upstairs. Great. And told Danielle to come too.

India's POV: I loved that they both cared about me they are honestly like big sisters. We went up into Josiah's room and sat on the bed. "India are you sure you're okay?" Sabrina asked , I nodded "Sis, you can tell us you know" Danielle said "honestly I'm fine it was a ball , I will be okay soon" I said

Isiah's POV:
ngl I didn't know if she would tell Sabrina , Infact she has every right to tell her but still man I don't know. Everyone just speculated what happened to her and I just say there on my phone. "Do you not care about your sister?" Stupid carter said and here was me telling India to give him a chance. I don't like him anymore , everyone looked at me "of course I care" , "so how comes you so quiet?" He said "fam I live with her obviously I've talked to her at home init and shut up don't chat to me like that you're lucky your brothers are my bros" and he stayed quiet , about 10mins later they all came back and sat down , Sabrina came and sat in between my legs.

Later that night

Everyone had went yard except myself , India and Francis and obviously the hosts Josiah and Jasper. India changed into shorts and a tank top and she was chilling on Josiah. I guess I didn't care because they're only bestfriends init. " India can we talk" , she hesitated then nodded. We went into the kitchen and sat down. " India I'm really sorry about that obviously I didn't mean for so much anger to come out you're my sister my bestfriend I'd never intentionally hurt you without reasoning" she started giggling "I forgive you but what where you angry about?" She questioned me "it's aight don't worry about it, now come here" she came and hugged me tight and I kissed her forehead. We went and sat back down and watched a couple more movies before me and India went home.

Tuesday:
Paige's POV: So I've been wondering why India never told me what happened on her date. India and myself are very close she's my bestfriend. I feel hella distant towards her as if he doesn't want me to know something. It was lunch time so i was on a mission to find India and get her to spill the tea. The way I was walking I was not trying to crease my new while airforces. I finally found her by the bench with Josiah. I sat down and faced her. "We need to talk" I said they both looked at me with confusion. "About what" India said "what happened on your date with carter ?" I let out , she sighed before speaking "me and carters date was fine but I don't see him like that he's more of my brother" she said "wow why didn't you tell me? To be honest I've been feeling so neglected, we've been bestfriends just as long as you and Josiah what's different between me and him?" I said , she looked at me tears filling her eyes she seemed so conflicted. " I'm sorry I'm really sorry I haven't been there for you , I'm sorry I didn't open up to you , I love you and Josiah equally, after my date so much happened and I completely forgot to message you and tell you what went down" she said " hmm I forgive you just don't shut me out that shit hurts" we hugged.
Then blaze came and sat down sigh us. Blaze was actually so sexy. He had light green eyes , he was a nice caramel colour and he had curly long hair with a shape up of course. He's half euthiopan and half Jamaican. " do you man want to come chill at mine today" blaze asked "yh calm bro" Josiah said and we nodded. Someone kicked my leg under the bench and I looked up at India and she signalled for me to look at blaze , which I did. "So we day dreaming now?" Blaze said "oh please shut up" , "watch yo attitude" he responded "you ain't my daddy" , "I will soon , let's see how that goes tonight babygirl".

Blaze's POV:
"Make yourself welcome guys , Bianca is out with Her man , as long as he doesn't break my twins heart I'm calm" I said "they're still together?" Josiah asked "yup they are" , " What's wrong with Tj? They are cute together" India said "pretty sure sage is interested in her" Paige said and we all agreed. We decided to watch a movie , India picked the movie Kmt all she loves is animations. She put on 'CoCo'. Me and Paige made hot chocolate for everyone and we all sat down with the blankets around us as the film started. Paige was leaning on me , whereas India was sitting in between Josiah's legs. Hmm I'm certain something going on between them I don't care.
After the movie India and Josiah left. So it was just me and Paige. She was sitting on he coach on her phone , I went and took her phone from her. "my phone please" she said with her hand out , I chuckled "babygirl , so you're really going to sit on your phone when I'm right here?" , she started blushing I knew she liked me "aw you're blushing beautiful" I added , I sat next to her and stared into her eyes , her eyes where beautiful big and brown , a very light brown. "Paige I've been meaning to tell you this , you're so beautiful and I think I'm really into you and I want to give this a try with you if that's okay" I cleared my throat , she didn't even hesitate , she pulled me into her for a kiss and boy this shit was good. We slowly let go "yes I'd love to give it a try" she let out.

India's POV:
"Daddy .. Daddy! I'm cumming , Josiahhh" I screamed , when I tell you Josiah's tongue game is crazy , has me feeling all different types of things. He seemed so experienced, I guess with the amount of times this has happened it's almost like it's practise in itself for next time. He looked up at me "you're so fucking sexy India" he said boy he had me feeling all types of ways I mean like how does he do that to me. I went and took a shower , I came out and Josiah was on his phone. I put on a pair of panties then my shorts and one of Josiah's tops. I sat on the bed and Josiah wasn't even paying attention , so I climbed on him making sure I could feel his print underneath. He was still typing away on his phone, so I started grinding on him. He looked up to me "what are you doing" he asked "what does it look like I'm doing?" , "cut the attitude- argh India stop" he said as he let out a moan "why daddy" , "fuck I don't want to have sex with you right now and if you continue I might break my own promise to myself" he said "why don't you want to have sex with me?" , " because you're worth way more than just sex , having you is more important than having sex" he said. "I just wants to make you happy aswel because you're always pleasuring me" Well great now I felt embarrassed so I got off and went on my side of the bed and turned around. " what's wrong ?" He asked "nothing" , " India don't lie to me" he said "I feel embarrassed" , "you don't need to be embarrassed baby , I appreciate what you wanted to do but I'm all good as long as you feeling good then that's calm" he said "hmm okay" , he pulled me close and gave me a kiss. But I don't know what to do , "and obviously you're a virgin so" he let out "what does me being a virgin have to do with this?" I sat up "I mean it's just that I don't want you to waste  your virginity on me" he said , "how would I be wasting it on you?" , "obviously by beating with me" he said making me feel stupid. "But I want to beat with you" , "no india , I don't want to take your virginity" he said , lol. "WOW so if we end up together for time you're not going to have sex with me? Va te faire foutre" I was so annoyed "don't go all French on me now , I'm doing this for you india" he said "no shut up you're doing this for you , you don't want to be responsible for anything especially taking my virginity , like what the fuck" , "India just shut the fuck up" he said , I got up , put my tracksuit bottoms on and whilst taking off his top "India what are you doing?" He said , I continued what I was doing . He got up and held my hand "India what the fuck are you doing" for fuck sake why does he turn me on when he's angry. "I'm - going - home" I managed to let out "and why the fuck are you going home" he said "no this isn't - fair you know you turn me - on when you're like this so - go back to not caring about my feelings" I said "take your clothes back off and get in bed with me" He said and fam I don't know what he does to me but he knows what he's doing. I took my tracksuit bottoms back on and put my shorts back on and I put his top back on. I slid back in the bed but I kept the distance and stayed on my side. " India why are you so far away?" He asked I didn't respond "babygirl" he said as he came closer to me , I turned around and looked at him. I was still annoyed at him but going home was long now. I turned back around and shut him out and went to sleep.