A Surprise Attack

For the first time in years, King Jay Gordon has called an emergency royal meeting with the new Kings. The former knight in blue hasn't talked to any of his old teammates except Zane of course, but as of the last time it's barely a word.

Jay was sitting on his gray and blue throne in his nice attire with a blue robe around his shoulders, a gray undershirt, and black pants. He would have wear his crown, but to his taste it is too over the top. He awaited for his fellow former knights, Jay thought what would have happened if Nya never died. What if she lived, they all lived to see the light. But what was done is done, and she is never coming back. 

All of a sudden the castle doors burst opened with three figures in nice royal attire just like Jay's himself, but with different color coordinates. One has black shaggy hair in a nice black tux, another has blonde hair almost looking a pale white in a winter coat, and last but not least the new king of Ignacia with his dark brown spiky hair and red royal robes. 

"Welcome, I'm so thankful to see you all here today. Please take a seat on your thrones" Jay offered. The three kings sat down on there thrones and they all came here for the same thing. "What are we going to do about Lloyd, Wu, and Garmadon?" Cole asked quickly. 

Jay sighed, "I don't know. All I know is that one of our strongest leaders in Ninjago is taken captive of the devils we call Samurais and we need to find him" He told the other kings. "My question is, are we going to become the men we once were those years ago?" Zane asked not forgetting the conversation from earlier. 

"I told you already, Zane. We are never assembling like that ever again" Jay hissed as he took in a deep breath. "Why? Why can't we Jay? It's been two years and all our kingdoms are falling. This is our generation and we're all this continent has left" Kai growled. Jay knew very well that Nya's death hit the Master of Fire hard to the point where he never wanted to talk to Jay. 

"Kai, it's just that we are not strong like we were back then. We burned all our mask, we stopped training with our powers, I don't even think I ever used my powers after that day" Jay said raising his voice at the Master of Fire. "You are only using Nya as an excuse! Don't you DARE use my sister as an excuse, Walker!" Kai yelled as he stood from  his seat.

Jay slammed his hands on his throne and stood up angrily, "DON'T EVER SAY HER NAME! AND DON'T EVER CALL ME WALKER !" The blue king screamed concerning Zane and Cole. After he said that, they heard a shatter of glass from above them. 

The kings looked up at the ceiling to see the windows have been broken and many men in armor were flying down to them with wiring. What caught there attention though was when the Samurai in red had a green figure trapped in his grasp. 

The kings tried to run out of the throne room away from the situation, but some of the soldiers toppled right on top of them trapping them with chains out of vengestone. Cole was about to use his supper strength until the lead Samurai held his katana near the green figures neck. 

"Make a move and the King goes bye, bye" The mysterious man taunted. Cole stopped what he was doing as all the kings were captives of the Samurai cult. The young king, Lloyd, as much as he was struggling getting out of his former friend's grasp he really wanted to revel the identity of the Samurai. 

"G-guys I-it t-the Sam-urai is-" Lloyd tried to say, but stopped when he felt the tip of the cold, silver, katana. "Say a word and your father's head will be hanged on my wall" He hissed.

"What do you want with us?!?" Jay screamed at the monster.

"To end your leadership over Ninjago"