A Hostage

They were all back in the cave where it all started. Some were different from others, but it shared one thing in common. A Kidnapping. First was when Jay and Ronin kidnapped Nya while this time was Samurai kidnapping royals. Funny indeed, yet such a coincidence.

All the kings were tied in chains called vengestone as they were hanging against a wall. Most were struggling as they tried to pull away from the wall with all their might, but it would budge.

"You can stop trying while you're at it" A stern voice came, "It's vengestone. It harvest your powers while it's attached to you." The former royal knights looked up from their restraints to see a their captor. He was still wearing the helmet hiding his face from the human eye, and was wearing all his armor he had when they were first captured. 

"I think we got that now thank you very much" Kai snapped as his head was practically steaming with rage. Even though the royals were chained onto a wall, yo could still see everything pretty easily. They were chained in the far corner of the cave where all was mostly dark and barley had any light. 

The number of samurais were pretty small, but big at the same time. Every samurai that had captured the royals had their helmets off. Well except the lead one at least. One of the ones that spoke out the most though had light brown skin, with hazel eyes, milky chocolate hair, and was wearing a sea green armor that covered his whole body.  

The same question was the identity of the main Samurai, only Lloyd, Garmadon, and Wu knew that answer, but were sworn against it for their lives. They were already in bad enough shape after a month of living in this underworld. What ever move they made next could be the death of them. 

The Samurai walked up face to face with the former knights as he had his silver katana in his right hand, "Now when I want answers I get answers. If you don't answer than one of you are going to loose a limb or two" He stated clearly, but only got a laugh from the Master of Earth. "Please, since when has anyone without powers beaten us" Cole laughed as he was practically out of air. 

In an instant, the Samurai threw his katana right next to Cole's head making his face go pale, "Underestimate me again and I won't miss your head" He snapped. The aggressive man walked over to the ruler of Zelda, "I've heard a lot about you, thief" He mocked making Jay flustered. 

Jay stayed quiet, "You know I heard a lot about this person that I know you miss deeply. What was their name? Charlette? Bella? Or maybe May-" The king in blue interrupted the Samurai's child's play, "Her name was Nya." The Samurai smirked under his mask, "How about we make a deal, you answer my questions and maybe, just maybe I could find you a way to see her again, to bring her back to life. Just how you wanted" He offered. 

Jay looked up to the Samurai with tears almost glassing his eyes, "How can that be? No one ever comes back from the dead" Zane informed their captor who was paying no attention to the king of Stiix. "Lets just say for right now that you just need to find the thing that killed the corpse and go somewhere to bring them back" The red armored man foretold. 

Kai shock his head in disagreement, "Jay, don't do it! Nya's already made peace with death! Don't believe what this monster says!" He yelled. Jay thought about it for a moment before making his decision, "I'll answer, BUT only if you promise to bring her back" He said awaiting for the Samurai's answer. 

The samurai in the sea green armor walked up next to his fellow Samurai, "Of course we will. Us Samurai's can never lie, you promise is in good hands" The kind soldier informed. The Samurai sighed, "It's getting late, will ask one question and then you shall rest for what comes tomorrow" He said.

Jay nodded, "Alright, my question is, where is Queen Misako?" The red Samurai asked. Jay bit his lip, he swore never to revel the hidden location of the queen. He looked over at Lloyd, Garmadon, and Wu with concerning faces. "Don't tell them Jay Gordon! You swore on your mothers grave!" Lloyd yelled at his friend getting the Samurai flustered.  

"My mother's dead" Jay hissed, "She's located in The Lost City of Ouroboros, she's making a deal with the serpentine tribes for protection of the kingdom and herself." The Samurai chuckled under his mask, "That's all I needed to hear" He said as he turned around and started to make his way out of the cave, but before he did, Jay asked, "What can I call you by? I can't keep saying Samurai you know!"

The Samurai looked back at the king, " X, it's Samurai X" and with that he walked out of the cave with his fellow comrade. 

With the two samurais outside of the cave away from the others eyes, they stood underneath a leafy tree that was all covered in dark green leaves hiding them from view. The red Samurai took off his, or shall we say her  helmet reveling her ocean blue eyes, a scar over her eyebrow, a mole on her cheek, and long raven hair that was pulled back in a single French braid. 

"I can finally breath" She sighed in relief. Her comrade just stared her down sternly, "I thought we caught all the royals you needed? Why do you need more?" He asked. The women sighed, "Oh Echo, I thought we discussed this. I need all the royals in order to fulfill our plan" She told him.  

"That's why you promised to bring the girl back isn't it?" He realized as he looked deep into his leaders eyes. The girl smirked, "I need all of this generation and the ones before them. Including the dead" She remarked. "So your going to bring back the whole Ignacia family I presume?" Echo asked. She nodded, "But do remember that this is only half of the plan we still have a long way to go in order to proceed with our legacy" She smirked, "Understood?" 

"I completely understand, Dilara"