History

Jay stood there in shock as the female samurai confessed those words. He ruin her life. He never even knew her! And she doesn't even remember anything from prior to the current two years.

"I ruin your life? Please, how can I do that when I was stuck in my own home" The king questioned as he cleaned up the blood from Dilara's wound. The samurai shrugged as she tried not to show pain from the king cleaning her thigh.

"But it was your army who destroy my home, my people" She responded as the king finished. "What army? The only army I have ever had was the six knights!" He protested.

"You don't understand. If you tell your kingdom or anyone outside of it something that happened in your life and they need to defend for themselves. They go crazy" Dilara snapped back, "When I was taken in by Echo, he showed me his home. Over 250 people were soldiers to fight against any outsiders. We stole and fought for others and they betrayed us. They thought WE were the monsters!" 

Jay stayed silent as she continued her story, "One night, at about midnight, these villagers attacked us. They heard your speech about the princess death and they wanted to see blood come from us. They thought we stole from the royals making this whole fiasco our fault. They brought guns, machetes, and bombs. Only 50 of us survived the attack. Everyone else died fighting for our people." She said holding back tears.

"The ones that did survive were severely injured. I had to carry Echo five miles because he couldn't walk! He was paralyzed waist down. We had to amputate both his legs and I had to create new legs for him so he can at least have a chance to live. Because of YOUR speech, almost all my people are dead because of you!" She shouted as Jay stood and landed out a hand to the defenseless warrior, she gave him an uncertain glare before taking it after thinking about it.

The king pulled her up as she struggled to keep her balance making her right into Jay's arms. "Hold your horses Samaria X, but you need to rest that leg" He told her sternly.

To Dilara noticing he wasn't putting her back on the ground and traveling her to River, "What are you doing?" She demanded as Jay picked her up and being placed on the bare back of the white mare. Leaving the fresh firewood there on the ground.

"You promised me that you would take me somewhere to get Nya back! And you're going to keep that promise, or else" Jay warned her as he started to walk in front of the horse as she followed right behind him. 

"Or else what?" Dilara asked sternly. Jay turned his head enough to see the samurai, "Because if you don't then I'll leave you here for the Serpentine, and I'll take the horse and go ambush your little clan" He warned her.

She shrugged it off as if she wasn't effected by his threat, "Your going the wrong way then" She told him with an annoyed look. 

Jay sighed, "Then where are we suppose to go then?" He asked while not looking her directly face to face. "You have to go to the Mistakes Pond in order to find the weapon your lovely wife was stabbed by and then go to a witch to bring her back to life" Dilara simply instructed. 

The King was taken aback, "Excuse me?!? Mistakes Pond!?! People go there to commit suicide!" He yelled at her as he stopped the horse imedeantly after she said those words. "I understand that, but the weapon that killed the one you love will be there near the side line of the pond" She assured him.

He shook his head in agony, "And You think- You think the Overlord's Sword is there?" He asked her uncertain. She nodded her head. 

"Fine" He said as he started walking again with the horse walking next to him, but then he got more questions stuck in his mind as he glimpsed at River's mane, "Speaking of which, why is River in your clutches?" He asked.