The Final Battle

"Samurai Kozu."

His tall frame towered everything below it. It's height as tall as skyscrapers, even mountains. The eyes are filled with wonder and anger, still holding all those lost feelings, but is summoned in a timeline he does not understand. 

Echo pushed Nya off of him and ran to the front of the giant samurai, "Kozu! I am your bringer! I have brought you back from the dead, and your soul from the ashes of those who had defeated you! You shall control beside me over this land and destroy anyone that stands in our way!" He yelled. 

The samurai looked down at the small human, a small smirk appearing on his stone features, "And who said that my bringer would rule beside me?" 

The turquoise samurai paled as the stone warrior walked towards him, and with a step of his foot, Echo had became nothing but armor. The knights stared at the gory sight in fear for their lives. 

The warrior laughed at his accomplishment and turned around to see the royal knights standing tall with their weapons in hand. "Do you believe you can stop me?" 

The knights looked at each other, all of them with the same expression. Jay glanced over at his wife and smiled with a simple nod for her to speak, "Your so called 'samurais' has tried to make fear out of this kingdom. By taking royals one by one and it all started with the man you had just squashed. Royals have been freed, and we are going to take back what's ours. You needed our blood to be brought back, and we would like it back. You are no king, you are no ruler, and you are not going to terrorize our people." 

"Is this all of your beliefs?" 

The group nodded at the figure, "Then. You shall all perish!" He screamed before stomping the group, making everything around it's foot shatter like an earthquake. 

As the ground started to shake, Cole clenched his fist and slammed them on the earth, blocking the attempted earthquake Kozu tried to play. The knights separated, covering every corner to surround the stone creature. 

Kai shot out his flames of furry at the stone warrior, but to much of his dismay all it did was make its stone leg warm. "It's fire proof!" 

"How can anything be fire proof?!? Nothing is fire proof! That's not how science works!" Jay complained shooting out his lightning at the solider, which the same as the Master of Fire did not work, "Oh come on!" 

Zane shot out ice from his palms at the feet of the samurai which did barely anything as Kozu broke the ice he was trapped in. Kozu tried to step on him, but luckly the Master of Ice moved out of the way in time. 

"We gave him everything we got, with the result just being stepped on like bugs! If our powers don't work than what can!" Lloyd yelled, blocking a flying rock with his energy surge. 

Suddenly a roar was heard over them, even Kozu. They all looked up to see some familiar faces, or shall you say, snouts. Jay blurted out, "Oh really! Really! FSM WHY DO YOU TORTURE US!?!" 

The six dragons roared and started to fling themselves at the tall stone warrior. "Wait they don't seem to be fighting against us." Nya said staring at the six elemental dragons fighting themselves at Kozu, "They're fighting with us." 

The Water Dragon sprayed its glossy water at the stone warrior, yet again nothing is happening. All the dragons roared at one and flew above their respectable elemental master, "What are they doing?" Lloyd questioned looking up at the green dragon above him. 

Only seconds after he asked, the Energy Dragon fired it's powers directly at Kozu, the other dragons joining. Kozu stayed in place not being able to fight back against the amount of power being aimed at him. Cracks started to appear on its stone skin, but not enough to break it. 

Cole was the first to notice the pattern, realizing what is needed to be done, "We need to combine our powers with the dragons! They need help, we have to work together to destroy him!" He shouted at his team. 

They all nodded and on a count of three they shot out their powers. Energy, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Ice, and Water. Kozu screamed in pain, his armor falling apart with every powerful blast. A mixture of colors spiraling across his body, the glow so strong it could blind anyone that takes a small glance at the scene. 

A strong gust of wind forced everything around Kozu flying across the battlefield. Then a loud explosion was heard from miles away. The bright light taking over and it seemed that everything turned into a blur. 

Nya's ocean eyes fluttered open to see the scene in front of her. Kozu was destroyed and demolished. The other knights were trying to process what had happened. Wolves from Akita's pack appeared to see the glorious sight as well. Nya pulled herself up to stand. They won.

The dragons were resting behind their masters, soundly sleeping. Nya looked around and saw Jay just now breaking from his slumber. The princess ran over to him and tackled him back to the ground in a bear hug, she cried into his chest and he tangled his hand in her hair. 

"We did it. We made it." Nya murmured in his chest. 

Jay kissed the top of her head, "Yeah, we did." 

The raven got off of her husband, helping him up as well. The other knights broke from their sleep too, they whole group ran to each other and group hugged. Tears were being shed, whispers among the group were being heard, and none of them had a care in the world of what was going on around them. They were alive, and they defeated the only thing stopping them from it. 

"We can go home." Lloyd said to the group who's quivering smiles were to their cheeks. 

A voice added, "With all of us." 

The knights turned around to see their families. The ones dead and alive. Cole ran up to his mother and father, though still not as pleased with his father's appearance he missed him. 

Zane ran over to his father, being very carful in his strong hug. He was whispering in his father's ears of how much he had missed and all the stories he was going to tell him when they get back to their kingdom. 

Lloyd ran over to his folks, hugging them for dear life. They went through a rollercoaster, scary of course, but had all come unharmed through all of this. 

Then Jay, Nya, and Kai saw their families. Together like glue it seems. Kai and Nya ran over to Ray and Maya, never letting go as the family cried together. Jay went up to his parents in tears he had never seen his parents in such a long time, being accused of their murderer, it felt nice to see them alive. 

'H-Hi." Was all Jay could blurt out of his talkative mouth. 

Cliff smiled at his grown son, "Hi, my son." 

The Master of Lightning burst into a sob fest and collapsed into his parents loving arms. He was safe. He felt like he was finally home with his family he had lost all those many years ago. 

A cry was then heard, and Nya's head jerked up in the sound. She broke from her family reunion and saw Akita in her wolf form walk over to her, with the baby in the basket within its mouth. Jay noticed as well and walked with Nya to their son, the raven picked up her son in the basket and got a better look of him. 

He was small and tough, a fighter as can be told. His brown hair all fuzzy and frilly, his little freckled devouring his nose and cheeks, his eyes covered in different shades of blue, ocean and electric. 

The royals around them walked closer to the scene, Nya and Jay holding a child within their grasp. The little thing cooed in response of all the commotion bring more tears from the spouses. The families of royals congratulated them silently, with simple pats on the shoulder and small hugs from the back. 

Kai asked, "What are you going to name him?" 

Jay and Nya looked at each other, reading their minds in unison. Looking back down at their son, he smiled. 

"Cliff Jayson Gordon-Smith, the next heir to the throne of Zelda." 

And the dragons roared in victory. 

Epilogue is next. Then the book is completed!