Mistakes Pond

They have finally arrived to the place Jay has so desperately needed to be. This was the place where he could finally get back what he lost. For her to remember who she was, and to forget about a life she would have never lived. 

The fog carried itself around the pond to where a small shack stood around the little cove. Smirking her devious plan she announced, "We're here."

Jay looked over at her noticing her little smirk upon her face. He knew there was something more hideous beneath that smile then what she was pulling off. Nadakhan was rubbing off on her and the king didn't like that at all. 

As they got close to the little cove, Jay noticed something, or more like somethings. Metal sticking out of the sloppy, icky, muddy ground covered within its own paint. Everything scattered around the pond was all very familiar to the young king, and he knew why.

"Go fetch it now" Dilara demanded after getting off River, but still keeping ahold of her grip along to mare's skin.

Jay looked at her confused, "Find what? You didn't explain very well-"

"The weapon you fool! Go find the weapon that killed your beloved in the heart. All weapons that have killed are around this dear pond, and once you find the weapon you've been looking for then bring it to that shed within the trees" She explained pointing over at the misty, brown, shed over in the distance. 

The Master of Lightning gulp as he started walking along the shoreline knowing fully well that he may not find the weapon. How could he find the weapon if the one that was killed by it is now alive? The main fact is how can a witch bring someone back from the dead? It is impossible and why? Why did 'Dilara' need the royals in her plot to earn what was right in the first place?

Back over at Nadakhan and Dilara, they were having their own little conversation as well. "You had to go for the Gordon boy didn't you?" The man said staring down the man in blue so closely.

She responded while keeping her gaze upon the belittled king, "Well did you want me to bring an infuriating king with me instead? He is a lot worse than the blue one, I had no other choice."

"But you already have the boy's-"

"Don't say it out loud yet; we still need the other remaining pieces and then the plan shall go accordingly" She snapped at her naughty seducer.     

Nadakhan sighed, "But what about the warning at the entrance? That poem. What did it mean, we didn't bring anything but that horse" He stated with a little hiss.

The samurai groaned in annoyance at the tan man, "That is not your concern, I have everything under control. Now go check on that thief, I don't want there to be stalling on this trip and it's already been long enough" She commanded.

The man nodded and traveled his way over to the deprived king, he couldn't tell if he was serious or not, but it's strange that the boy wasn't going head over heels to find that sword. It was peculiar if nothing. He may have known him as a Walker, but now he is a Gordon which is something new to the devil of a man.

Jay was focused on finding that sword, or even if there was one. It wasn't until something glistened into his eye where he realized that purple satisfaction that was once held by the Overlord. Instantly running to it, Dilara and Nadakhan noticed his quick action and understood what he had found. 

The King of Zelda ran over to the sword which was sticking out of the ground awaiting for it to be taken out of it's stone by King Arthur. Jay stared at it for a moment before putting his hand on the handle and pulled it out of the ground. Mud flung everywhere as it's perch has reached it's limit releasing the sword from it's cage. The former knight gave a little smile and a sigh of relief once he turned around to face his two captors holding the sword up high.

"I've found the sword! I've found it!" He yelled across the cove as Dilara and Nadakhan went over to the overly excited boy.

"Good work, thief" Dilara says as she picks up a small dagger from the mud , holding it within her grasp, "Now we must go into the shed and meet the witch shall we?" 

They all nodded as she silently headed over to the small, but creepy shed. It's wooden frame was out of place to be in a cove. It has cracks, creeks, and broken boards all over the place with no explanation to it. Jay didn't like the looks of things that were happening, he felt confused on the situation, and he didn't like that feeling.

Soon they were right in front of the doors leading to the inside of the cruddy place. Dilara stepped forward and knocked on the wooden door twice before an old woman around her eighty's, white hair tied into a messy bun, and a straw hat answered the call. 

The women gave them a glare, "You came back and with some new faces I see" The woman said looking at the new faces she had laid her eyes upon. 

"Mystake, it's lovely to see you again. I have a few request for you" Dilara asked.

The old woman nodded and went back into her home letting the three strangers in. The walked in to see pots and potions scattered around the room. Smoke arouse from the floorboards and weird noises filled the room with screams and shouts from the underworld.

"What is the order dearie?" The woman asked getting out a knife from her apron.

"The number two as always ma'am."

"Alrighty, which one?" 

"The tan, seductive one."

"Uh, excuse me what?" Nadakhan questioned as he stepped back from the scene. 

Dilara chuckled, "Oh babe, my naughty husky man. You've been fond of our mission and now you're time for it is now expired. But before you leave." She stated before she kissed him hardly with him soon melting into the kiss. His hands traveled to her bosom, squeezing them as he tried to slip his tongue into her mouth.

Well that was until a clean slice noise was heard. Dilara pulled away from the kiss and smirked evilly. Nadakhan's face was pale, shocked, and Jay knew why. Mystake had her bloody knife in her hand with blood covered the blade, Nadakhan's blood.   

Suddenly Nadakhan's head slides off his body and onto the floor with blood gushing all over the place. Jay looked at the scene, scared for his life and questioning what he has brought himself upon. 

"Hand me the weapons" Mystake demanded with her palms still covered in blood.

Jay hesitated as Dilara gave the dagger to the woman. He though about it for a moment, but gave the woman the sword anyways. 

Dilara leaned over to Jay and whispered into his ear, "He deserved it anyway. You didn't think I was that stupid did you?" 

That didn't sound like Dilara talking. To Jay that sounds like something Nya would say. He looked over at her as she studied Mystake doing her work, something was changing inside of her and Jay knew it. 

She's starting to remember.