Finding Them

With the information that was revealed to the human mind, they started packing up their gear and head straight towards the cave that held the confined prisoners'. Riding on the back of her horse, with her husband holding her waist as they rode off into the distance. Leaving the royal parents to stay at the small cottage, never to be found by Echo.

"We need to go faster! They could be leaving the cave at any second to find Queen Misako!" Jay yelled, looking at the direction they were heading from above Nya's head. 

Nya whistled, "Come on River, use those tall, skinny legs and run! Run till your hooves fall off your own corpse if you have to!"   

Jay bit his lip, "That's a bit harsh isn't it ,honey?" 

She turned her head slowly to meet eye to eye with the man in blue, giving him a cold, hard, death glare, "My brother could be dead right now, and so could the other rulers on Ninjago. It's either them or my patience. And we need the leaders alive don't you think!" She shouted. 

He gulped, "Lesson learned."

The wind started to play with their hair as River runs faster, and faster to the point where her legs are burning to the crisp. All the couple could see were trees, loads of greenery when they past along. Rarely have they seen any villagers pass by, but many different creatures,  serpentine to be exact. 

They were getting close the more they see the serpents along their path. It was extremely obvious once they saw the cave that held their friends the last time they've seen it. Smoke was storming out of the opening of the cave, and they just got more anxious then before.

Nya stopped the horse and jumped off of her, only to run straight into the black smoke leaving her husband behind. "NYA!" Jay yelled as he hopped off and run in after her. Once he entered inside his vision was cut short. The smoke made them water and all he could see were blurs of black. 

Nothing could be heard, but footprints. Very loud stomping, not the stomping you would hear with boots made out of fabric. It sounded more like, metal? Metal. 

Oh crap.

Before he could do anything, Jay was viciously grabbed by the torso and a hand clasp on his mouth. He was pulled out of the cave on thrown into a nearby tree, landing right on his back. Regaining his vision, he shook his head and rolled onto his side to loss the pain in his back. 

Something then grabbed him by the hem on his shirt and held him on choke hold. He noticed two red blurs until it came to clear mind, it was Kai choke holding Nya. Jay tried to break out of whoever grasp he was in only to notice that one that was keeping him hostage was his best friend, Cole.

"What are you doing dirt cloth!?!" Jay shouted trying to break from the strong man's grasp. The muscular knight didn't respond, just a snarl that could cut more than paper. 

"Well look at this predicament." A voice said coming out of the shadows. Jay turned his head slightly to see the hazel eyed man in the teal suit. His hazel eyes stunning to anyone that thought of his innocence as grand. But behind those eyes were the double crossing devil. "Lovely seeing one of Ninjago's royal couple back together again after years apart."

Nya growled in response as Kai tightened his grip on her neck, slightly blocking some oxygen from her throat. Echo walked over to them with Jay trying to shove Cole off of him. "Don't. Touch. Her!" The man in blue yelled at the teal samurai.

The haze boy let out a small grin, grabbing Nya's chin and squishing it to make her look all pouty, with her trying to look intimating. He chuckled, "Just did."

"You won't get away with this." Nya said determined, as she tried to speak through the traitor's hold. 

Echo shook his head, squeezing her chin harder, "That's what you think, but everything has gone exactly according to plan. You, my trinket, was the last piece of the puzzle to make my plan succeed. Now look, everything is going to become chaos soon thanks to you, Ninjago's queen." He taunted. 

"You don't have everything."

The tan figure turned over to the King of Zelda, "Excuse me?"

"That's right. I found out your whole plan in a snap. You need all of the generations after the first spinjizu master starting from King Garmadon, but you don't have all of them." Jay told him. 

He scoffed, "Please, I have all the kings and queens, and even the dead ones. There is nothing stopping me." 

"But I'm afraid it is."

"And what would that be, thief?"

"My heir."