Training Blood

It was the crack of dawn and every single samurai was in the works. Most were training with coaches, some were sparing with each other, and the rest were waiting for their guest to awaken. 

It was about 6:00 in the morning and it looks like the formal knights were barely even alive. They've been hanging on a wall for over 24 hours, and they don't feel the greatest. The kings had no food, water, or even able to move their own limbs. Never in their life had they felt this, well except for Jay. 

But like the others, he was trapped in a deep dream, a vision even.

It felt cold, gloomy, and dark. No light was to be seen. All they was visible to the human eye was Jay and the Samurai.

"Why did you bring me here?" The king of Zelda commanded.

The Samurai didn't respond to the questions. He just continued walking further into the darkness, away from the former knight. The man in blue was in the exact same armor as the Samurai, but in blue instead of red. 

Jay walked close behind the Samurai until the Samurai suddenly stopped making the blue man bump into him and fall on the floor. 

"You asked who I was?" The Samurai asked.

The blue clothed man nodded, "Why did you take me here, X?" he asked once again.

A light beamed on the two beings getting a good glimpse at one another. The only weird this was the Samurai's helmet was off. It reveled long raven hair pulled into a single French braid, a scar over one of it's eyebrows, and a pair of ocean blue eyes no one could ever forget.

"Nya"

Jay was then awoken from his slumber by a pale of water splashed into his face. As his vision became more clear, he could see one of the samurai's undoing his chains. He was confused on what was going on and what was happening next. He then soon realized that it wasn't only him getting freed, but the others as well.

"Get up" A voice commanded as Jay felt a pair of arms forcefully grabbed his own. He was the dragged to the opening of the cave he once called home. The soldiers stopped and dropped Jay to the ground as well as the others who were still trying to keep their eyes opened.

The kings noticed that they had no ropes, chains, or even weapons around any part of their body. They were free, yet they still were not allowed full access to leave.  

"Alright, if you ever want to get back home safely then you are going to do everything we say got it!" Samurai X yelled as he was facing the group of royals, "If you think you can escape then you're wrong! Go beyond  the camp without a troop, you will have an arrow sticking out of your backs. Understand!"

The royals nodded, "Great, now unless you want to have a heat stroke out here then I recommend that you take off all your shirts for some air" Samurai X suggested. The royals looked at the mad man in disgust.

"You expect us to stripe for you, you creep!" Kai yelled with venom. X started to chuckle, "We could always stripe you down ourselves, but I don't believe you would want to be completely naked when you train" He snapped. 

"You know taking my shirt off doesn't seem that bad anymore" Cole exclaimed as he was already shirtless showing off his 8 pack. Everyone else followed Cole's example and took off their shirts except Jay. 

"The two older folks don't need to train, the would die on the spot. Bring them inside and help them with handmade weapons and armor. As for you Walker" Samurai X walked over to Jay, "You're coming with me." He grabbed a hold of the former thief and dragged him into the woods.

Just as the weather at the cave; it was the same in the woods. Just a bit more dark and dreary. The dragging stopped as if the hit a cliff. They were stopped by a mare whom was a soft white sprinkled in gray specks.

"River?" Jay croaked. The Samurai walked over to the horse as she dropped Jay to the ground. The horse was nor frightened or scared of the figure walking towards it. She stayed calm and still allowing the cult leader to pet her mane. 

"That's what this creatures name is. Such a beauty isn't she" The Samurai admire the unique four legged animal, even though he could not feel anything, but the inside of his glove you could still feel the silkiness of the fur that reminded the leader of something that doesn't come to thought. 

Jay looked at his captor with confusion, "Y-You aren't going to hurt her are you?" He stuttered with fear filling his body. Samurai X looked back at the broken king, "I might be a soldier, but that doesn't mean my heart is completely black. The Samurai tribe are warriors who defend the land and protect those who need it-"

"Then why are you destroying the land?" Jay asked in an instant, "Why would you capture all of these royals if all you want to do is protect the land?" These were all very good questions to asked, but like many things, some things aren't meant to be told.

The red soldier sighed, "That is information I myself cannot share to you even if you are going on this journey with me" He told the king as he got onto River. 

Jay raised an eyebrow, "What journey?" 

"To find your queen of course"