The Bystander

Of all people that Jay could have met up with from his past life, it had to be him. The one person who knew every single weakness in the blue knights body it was Nadakhan. What was worse about the situation though was the fact that he was an item with the one Jay use to call love.

The way he touched her, hugged her, kissed her made Jay mad. The devil man slid his hands around her waist and played with her like a toy, what man treats a women like that? Her reaction to his monstrous moves made Jay want to kill himself . The fact that she doesn't even knw the full truth about the devil is beyond him.

"What took you so long you idiot!" 'Dilara' yelled at the seductive man as she slapped his cheek softly. 

Nadakhan chuckled, "Me? You my love were the one who left the camp with this- my employee from long ago. You left so sudden, and without something for luck" He purred in her ear as the man glanced at the King of Zelda. 

Jay was disgusted by this new arrangement. After everything he has encountered in his lifetime, this might just be his breaking point. Yes he wants to get Nya back, but he couldn't do it with the feisty pervert he once called friend. Not even that, he was never even close to that!

Being impatient within the situation, the Master of Lightning interrupted the little get together, "Okay, whelp I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but we have a place to go to, so if you would be so kind and let us through that would be great."

Dilara rolled her eyes as she turned around to be face to face with Jay, "Look lover boy, I told you already that we get your little gal back, but if you want to do that then you need to be a bit patient. Besides wasn't the old saying use to be 'The more the merrier?" She teased as she grabbed ahold of the bastard of a man's hand.

Nadakhan smirked, "Yes, the more the merrier."

The Master of Lightning growled in denial as Dilara was heading her way back to River, who was already back on her feet from the incident. Jay noticed how Nadakhan was acting as he helped Dilara onto River, that fake smile, the seductive eyes, everything. He didn't love her, he only wants to get into her pants.

"My love, rest up your leg as my and my fellow lad here lead the way to your destination" He instructed as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

Once the trio started walking to their assigned destination, no one talked. It's almost like it was a burden to talk to each other. Usually, Dilara would be making rude remarks about everything Jay would do in order to get something out of him, but she kept it together. 

The woods were calm, dark, and fogy as they walked the drizzled path. The leaves glistened as it's raindrops fell from the brim. Winds blew past the hair of the adventurer's as it's speed became quicker. 

The dreams blew by Jay as he thought about what he could gain out of this new predicament. Nadakhan could spill a few secrets, earn some trust, and maybe even hand over Dilara as he realizes who she really is. Of course that is nothing but a dream, but bit by bit soon maybe this could become a reality.

Then that silence was soon broken.

"I hear you're a king now, Walker. And that you are now a widower after the loss of your precious princess" Nadakhan announced quietly to Jay. 

"She's not dead" Jay stated.

The tan man raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me? From what me man have said was that your love was stabbed in the heart and vanished into oblivion. How could she not be dead?" He questioned the man in blue.

"You took her" Jay murmured to himself.

"What was that?" 

Jay shook his head, "Dilara promised me to have Nya back from the Mistakes Pond. A witch she said could bring her back from the dead or something" He informed the nasty soul.

Nadakhan glanced back at Dilara knowing fully of what her plan was, but was hesitant about the new settlement, "Did she now."

"Yep, I don't know why, but if it means getting Nya back then it's worth everything to get her back" Jay said as he walked a bit faster to get away from all of the questions being asked of him.

As Jay was walking further away from the couple, Nadakhan went back over the Dilara and walked with her asking a few questions, "You're bringing her back? I though you wanted them all dead, my love" He asked her.

Dilara chuckled, "Love, your miserable mind only knows half of my plan. Soon you will know what my plan is capable of" She said as she smiled to the near sight of the pond she forsaken. The most noticeable things would be the sign that refers to her favorite part of the journey.

 To sit in solemn silence in a dull, dark, dock, In a pestilential prison, with a life-long lock.

Awaiting the sensation of a short, sharp, shock.

From a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block!

A big black block!

A short, sharp, shock!

From a cheap and chippy chopper.

On a big black block!

"With this, I will win back everything I've lost."