He's Here

With cuffs behead their backs, eyes keeping their gaze on the baby in the basket, and cheers of fellow samurai. The samurai's were going to get what they had wanted all along, and they have no clue about what the consequences. 

From the looks of things, the other knights spell is starting to wear off from the looks of things as the samurai chained them up to polls just as the spouses. Even the elderly were found, but no where could Akita be found. 

The whole Garmadon Family is chained. 

The whole Smith Family chained. 

The Brookstone Family is chained. 

The Julien's are chained.

Even the Gordons. 

That was what was surprising was the fact that there were more people that Echo brought back from the dead. Ray, Maya, Nya, King Julien, Amy *Libber* Gordon, Cliff Gordon, the baby, and even people that most of the team has never even met before such as Cole's mother. 

Samurais with all their torches and pitchfork's with random civilians circling around to see what all the commotion was about. All of this being held right in the square of Ninjago City. Guards from the nearby kingdoms trying to barge there way through, but with little to no success to even being fifty feet from the polls. 

There was chanting and all, some throwing bricks and stones. All the royals of the generation were chained to polls. All just awaiting their fate from the hands of Echo himself. Soon enough, the man of the destruction came in front of all his loyal samurais. 

"Today is a day in which we make history! Today we will bring back our savior and king. A king in which does not enforce rules. A king that lets you roam around with no boundaries in hand. A king that will be our leader for all to come. Let Samurai Kozu live again!" Echo anouced to his army of soldiers. 

Jay looked over to his wife, who was still giving her full attention to their child in the basket just sitting on the floor like a pile of dirty laundry. She told him she had a plan, but did that plan still apply now with a child on the line?

With all the royals hands behind the polls, they all felt a clean slice of a blade through their palms. In order for the spell to bring back Kozu, Echo needed the blood of all of this generation and say the spell. 

Just as Echo was about to put the bloody blades into a bowl a female voice yelled, "Kozu is not going to protect any of you. He was known for destroying villages and continents! He will not let any of you live if in the way! He gives no mercy to those not of his blood. Echo wants control and so does his army of samurais, they want to make you afraid. Do not believe a thing that is coming out of his mouth!" 

That voice came from Princess Nya in fact. As vocal as can be. Echo turned his gaze to her almost ready to kill in a jump, "You are a traitor to your kind. You've betrayed the Samurai and brought humiliation to your whole family. You were nothing without me, and now you shall be nothing." He told her, turning his attention back to the bowl filled with the blood of royals.

He started to wave his hands around the bowl, "Spirits of the dead. Praising for air. Bring back our future from the past. Big and strong, with venom filled in his heart. The almighty-"

Interrupting the last sentence in his spell, a wolf jumped out of nowhere and knocked over the bowl filled with blood. Echo gasped, noticing exactly who the wolf was, "Akita! What in the name of the First Spinjitzu Master have you done!" He screamed at the creature. 

The white wolf howled to the moon, and other howls were heard throughout the night. A lone wolf is never without it's pack. Within the shadows, yellow pupils were shinning bright, making the people run in fear. 

Akita then ran over to the poll Nya was chained to and chomped off her chains around the poll, "Thanks, get everyone else unchained once you've done that we go on with the rest of the plan, understood." The raven told the wolf, who was nodding in response, "And please, protect my son at all cost." 

She nodded, picking up the basket with the child in it with her mouth. Before she could leave, Nya went over to her son and nuzzled his nose and kissed his forehead. He was asleep from all the action, but a small smile formed on his lips. The gray night nodded to the wolf and both Akita and her son was out of sight. 

One of the wolves released all the other royals and Jay went over to his wife, "What do you need me to do?" 

Nya looked over at her husband with determination filled within her eyes, "I want you to fight beside me, and we're going to end this." She said, a smile appearing on his face. 

Grabbing a fallen sword on the ground, the spouses look at their fellow comrades who has finally broken out of their curse, "Glad you're back in the mindset. Now who's ready to win this war of knights vs. samurais." Jay announced to their generation of royals. 

Kai smirked, "Nice to be back." 

Lloyd picked up a katana from his belt, "Lets take back Ninjago." 

The group of six went over to Echo, whos face was snarled up and ready to just about slit all of their throats. "You. Have. Ruined. EVERYTHING! You will all pay for what you have done! I will destroy everything you love! Your parents, grandparents, even your own children! None of you will make it out alive!" He screamed at all of them. 

The mad samurai started to throw daggers at all of them. None of them landed on a person however, in response Echo charged them, fighting with fist to face fighting rather than weapons. 

He lunged at Jay first, taking him down to the ground, attempting to punch him in the face constantly missing and hitting the ground instead. Echo's hand was now becoming bloody with scrap and cuts as the Master of Lightning was tryin to pry him off. 

Cole and Zane were trying to pull the log off of Jay as he was truly only hurting himself and not to person he was trying to kill. Nya then lunged herself at Echo, pushing him off of Jay and started to beat him up herself.

"You traitor! I brought you back! I gave you life again! And this is how you treat me!" He screamed. 

Nya punched him right in the face, "You threatened to kill my son, now I'm going to kill you before you ruin anyone else's-"

All of a sudden the fallen blood of the royals started to glow and make a whistling noise. It started to float, creating a shape of a body, with brood features and as tall as a skyscraper he rises. Echo started to laugh uncontrollably as the blood turn to stone and the eyes of the Samurai started to brighten up the dark woods. 

"He's bbbaaaacccckkkk!"