The Mastermind of it All

Jay stared at his wife as she paces throughout the little cabin. Only small memories coming to her head from her past life, some more painful than others. The King and Queen of Ignacia were just as impatient as they were, sense they did come back from the dead only minutes ago. The witch left in order to find ingredients for more of her spells and some supplies for the group of misfits.  

Ray's brows furrowed, "So you're telling us that we've been dead for almost three years and somehow managed to get our daughter killed in that time period?" He asked annoyed. 

Jay rubbed the back of his neck a slightly nodded at the remark. The king snarled and huffed, "This is another reason why we didn't want you to marry her in the first place. You nasty hound."

Nya looked over at her father, giving him a death stare, "You've been alive for five minutes and you're already insulting my husband, thanks." She said annoyed rubbing her hands upon her head trying desperately to regain the memories buried deep inside her brain. 

"Don't you talk back to me, Nya Smith. You may be an adult, but I can still ground you!"

"We were just dead, is a grounding really a punishment now?" 

The blue knight went over to his wife and took ahold of both of her hands tightly, leaning on each others foreheads, breathing lightly in the rate of their heartbeat. Jay looked into Nya's eyes with determination and independence and sighed, "Nya. Do you have any clue on what is going on? Why are you- well Dilara- or whoever bringing people back from the dead? I need to know so I can inform my people." He questioned softly. 

The Samurai brought her husband's hands to her mouth and placed a small kiss on them, keeping her gaze on his gentle hands. "It was never Dilara's intension to begin with." She murmured.

Jay's eyes widened, "What do you mean? Dilara was ambitious enough to even go this far to bringing royals back to life and killing innocent people. If it was never her, then who is causing this war?!?" Her husband shouted, trying to keep some bit of respect into it which wasn't working by the slightest.

The Samurai's eyes shut tightly, veins popping out of her forehead with her hands shaken, almost fell to the ground if not for Jay's grasp. Panic filled the blue knights electric eyes as he set her down onto his lap. The King and Queen circled them, rubbing their daughter's back as she holds a tight grip on Jay's shirt. 

"What's wrong with her!?!" Ray demanded.

"Don't yell at him, Ray! Can't you see our daughter is having a panic attack!"

Her breathing went from huffing and puffing *Regretting writing those words down* to soft calm breaths. The ocean blue eyes opened again and landed on her husbands, "Are you alright, Nya?" He asked her.

She nodded her head and slowly retreated from his lap. With the help of her parents, Nya was able to stand up straight and tall, "More memories are coming back to me."

Jay gazed at Nya dead in the eye waiting for an answer and she answered, "It was him all along."

The King of Zelda cocked his at the young warrior. Him? What him? 

"He was the one who brought me back, he said he just found me by the pond that day, but it was him that ordered the witch to revive me in way I wouldn't remember. He was the one who ordered me to fight and trained me to be the killer I once was. He twisted my brain into thinking all this mess was the royals fault and that we were the saviors, but that wasn't what he meant. Kozu, that's who he wanted to bring back-"

"Kozu? The Samurai from the stories we were told as children?" Jay asked.

"The mad man, to destroy the land and followed the orders of whoever holds that helmet on it's head. The royals. That's all that spell needed was the blood of the royals from all the current generations. They all needed to be living genetics not dried from blades, that's why he brought us back. The knights in the cave are being used-"

"What knights? Are you talking about Kai and the other princes?" Maya questioned.

"Training them to capture the last piece of the puzzle and lure her into the trap-"

"Misako. I told you where she was located, with the serpentine tribes to make an aliment." Jay realized. 

"Using all the blood combined underneath the city of Ninjago. He will rise from the dead and destroy all in it's path to conquer all of Ninjago, and control everything and everyone in it to become it's slaves. I trusted him-"

"Who did you trust? Who? Who?" Ray was starting to panic shaking his daughter's shoulders. 

"Him."

"My collide."

"My friend."

"And now my enemy."

"Echo."