Epilogue

Months have past since the final battle against Kozu. The royals and knights were back in their rightful kingdoms. Weeks of construction throughout Ninjago from the battlefield, the castles, and the villages. 

King Jay stood on his balcony, looking down upon his newly built kingdom. There were no longer riots and protest like in years past, but celebration of peace and unity. He smiled to himself of all the memories he had leading up to this. All the battles, and wars, and fighting for love gave them peace. It's crazy how this is where they all ended up. 

Kai went back to the palace with his parents and ruled again while his parents became his advisors. Zane went back with his father to Stix and helped with some of the economy and built better living conditions for the people. Cole went back to his village with his parents, having to put Lou back into prison, but his mother stayed with her son to help him learn to become a leader.

And Lloyd took his father's place on the throne, giving him full responsibility of the capital. His parents retired and now live with Wu at the monastery to help train children of special abilities for the next generation of masters.  

Everyone's lives were finally normal. Nothing crazy or abnormal as it used to be in the beginning. Everything was perfect, and that's what they hope will stay this way.

"Jay? Are you alright?" A calming voice asked curiously from behind him. 

The Master of Lightning looked behind him to see his wife holding their son. Nya wore a marron flowy jumpsuit for the summer with their child in a cute little onesie. She walked over to him and put her head on his shoulder giving his chin small kisses. 

"I'm just thinking about all our adventures." He said, sighing as he relaxed in her touch, "I can't believe we have finally made it to here." 

"I can't either. It's crazy to think we started as runaways, to leaders of Zelda." She admitted. 

Jay took his attention to his son and tickled his little tummy, making the toddler giggle, "How's C.j doing? He had a big fit last night over us not cuddling him every second." 

Nya rolled her eyes at him, "He's been fine. Some melt downs here and there, but he's still the little monkey we know and love." she said. 

The electric blue eyed man kissed the top of her head, "You seem to be handling motherhood pretty well if I don't say." 

"I can say the same about you, love." 

"Hopefully we can make our family even bigger. And this little one can get a sibling." Jay teased, nuzzling his nose to her cheek as she blushed madly. 

Nya looked out at the kingdom they've built together. Joy and happiness was all around them with no crime or evil lurking around. The sunset mixture of pinks and yellows shining over the land. 

"It's beautiful isn't it." She whispered to him as C.j's eyes started to close in boredom. 

"Not as beautiful as you." 

Queen Nya looked up him, her gaze kept on his blue eyes, breathtaking. She leaned in and kissed his lips, taking in the softness of his plump smooth lips. Their mouths moving in sync, and love put in at every moment possible. 

They pulled away and just leaned on each other as they watch the sun set. "I love you, my darling." 

"As do I, my sapphire." 

 That is the end of the trilogy! This started with my favorite creation of all time 'The Princess and the Thief' and have moved on to 'A Fight from Death' and finally to 'The Rise of the Fallen.' This book has taken me longer than a year to complete compared to my other books if you've read them when they originally came out. I didn't know where this series was going to go, but now that I've finished I feel so relieved. I feel that all this weight is lifted off my shoulders and I can focus on my other books that needs some attention. 

I saw this on fearlessxspinjitzu books of things that were originally going to happen before the final product, so I wanted to share some of those too!

These are going to be from all of the books not just this one, so if you haven't read the previous two books, I would recommend you read those first before I spoil you XD. 

The Princess and the Thief

-Nya was supposed to kill Cole at the ceremony after finding out her parents were killed at the hands of his father, so she wanted Lou to feel the pain of losing a loved one that she did.

-Jay was originally suppose to die, not come back to life.

-There wasn't going to be a trilogy XD

A Fight from Death

-It was going to be longer and then it didn't work out.

-Jay was going to fall to the illness like Nya.

-Ronin wasn't going to be a helpful character in the book whatsoever. He was suppose to be a traitor, not a father figure.

-I was going to keep Nya dead.

-Originally I wanted Nya to announce she was pregnant while she died, but I though it would be better to have her have a miscarriage before the events of the second book. 

-I wasn't going to have the mask be a big thing.

-Zane was supposed to die from blood lost. 

The Rise of the Fallen

-A war was going to happen between the kingdoms, but then I remembered they are all friends.

-Nya wasn't going to be Dilara, I was going to keep her dead this whole book until the end where everyone is brought back to life.

-Nadakhan was going to be the main villain, not Echo. I thought it would be more interesting if it was the cute smol brownie instead for some reason XD

-The ending was going to have all the dead people brought back to life, die agian. But I remembered the baby and I got to emotional to write the baby die again. 

-Skylor and Pixal were going to be apart of the samurai for girl power, but I couldn't find a good storyline with them other than flirting with Kai and Zane sooooooo, I'm so sorry Pixane and Kailor lovers!!!

-Akita wasn't even going to be apart of the story, then season 11 came out and I wanted to include her so why not XD

-The royals were going to be burnt alive to bring back Kozu from the ashes, not just a bit of their own blood. But then I wouldn't have been able to write the final battle... plot holes are amazing XD

-I gave up on this book so I was just going to kill everyone off and let the villain win in one chapter... But then I reread the other two books and felt that wouldn't be fair to y'all so I got my motivation back!

I am so happy that I finished this and I hope that y'all have enjoyed this series as much as I have. I love y'all and I will see you in the next one BYEEEE!!!!