The Silent Surprise

The rest of the way to Mistakes Pond was quiet. Everything was too quiet. Jay didn't want to speak to 'Dilara' after what he discovered about her. Did she know? Was she lying to him and the others to be free like she always wanted? Of everything that has happened, why her?

Jay stared from the back of the horse to see the hurt Samurai X glance at him. He felt his cheeks heat up as he turned his head away from the strange women. Those eyes, the eyebrow, the only thing he wanted to see was her mouth which was covered with a piece of cloth. She had never taken it off since Jay has met her, or shall we say 'again.' It was all he needed in order to see if what he predicted was true. 

Unfortunately, for him he will never get the chance as the fair mare, River, fell to the ground. Jay ran over to the front to meet eye to eye with the white, delicate, horse as I tried to examine what happened. I then looked over to her ankle to see a little dart, with a purple substance filled inside it.

"Is that a-"

"We're being ambushed!" Dilara shouted as she jumped off the horse with her bow in hand, but struggled to keep her balance. Jay stood up as well as the power of lightning was swelling up within his blood ready to strike anyone at any given time. Shadows could be seen through out the forest. Lights of purple were glistening upon the leaves of the trees as the wind blew hard.

The two stayed quiet as they awaited for the attacker to strike, but it didn't happen. All you could hear were the gentle breeze of the winds blowing through the hair of Jay and Dilara. Crunch. Their heads went straight towards the source of sound to see dust of orange with a figure inside of it.

And Jay knew the figure very well, unfortunately.

The man was tall was tan skin, an eight pack, a skimpy clothing, yet formal in a sort of way. It also had a long black ponytail that reached down to the back of it's bare neck as it's icky green eyes stared into the King of Zelda's.

"Nadakhan" Jay snarled, but turned to realize that the one he suspected was his love was walking closer to the man with the seducing voice. 

"Dilara, my love" He admired as he walked over to the limping warrior. Dilara relieved walked over to the man and wrapped her arms around his neck as Nadakhan surrounded her waist with his muscular arms. Before Jay knew it, Samurai X pulled down her handkerchief from her mouth.

And kissed Nadakhan.