Slight Confession

No chains were surrounding his wrist, his neck, his body. Nothing. Nothing at all. It's like the Samurai knew that he wouldn't run or hide away from the figure. The question was why?

Yes he knew that the Samurai was going to help him 'find' the girl that shall not be named, but it's in fact impossible. Jay also knew that this was going to be a lot harder then what is being told. 

The two enemies have been walking in complete silence for four hours until it became dark. The Samurai stopped along with the former Master of Lightning. "What is it?" Jay asked Samurai X in confusion. The figure turned to him, "It's getting dark. We need to camp out for the night in the woods" He stated.

Samurai X walked over to River and pick up a bag from it's bare back. It was two sleeping bags. He set them up and before he left for fire wood he said, "Go anywhere and your head will become part of my collection." 

Jay quickly nodded as the figure went into the woods. It was all silent once more until a scream was heard. It sounded like a female. Jay stood up to hear it close by. Disobeying his captors orders, he ran into the woods to see the tribe he once helped circling a helpless Samurai. And he wasn't wearing his mask.

The King ran into the crowd with lightning in his hands, "Get away from hi-" He suddenly stopped in his tracks once he saw who was under the mask, "Her." The snakes hid behind trees and traced the way of how Jay walked over to the Samurai. 

She has long raven hair tied in a single French braid, a spacing between one of her eyebrows, ocean blue eyes, and a mouth cloth blocking her mouth. She was holding her leg which had a pair of stab marks on her thigh. She winced in pain as blood came pouring out of the gash. 

Jay kneeled down to her level and took her arm over his shoulder as she shruggled to get away from him, "Stop. If you want your leg to be completely chopped off then you're going to have to trust me" He told her. She looked into his eyes reminding him of what he once had and picked her up.

The serpentine didn't even bother to follow as if they knew exactly who both of them were. Jay carried to women back to the camp and placed her down on the ground he was about to leave until the women spoke, "You're going to leave me to die I see. You were waiting for me to get hurt so you could escape to save the rest of your miserable friends."

Jay shook his head, "I'm getting the firewood that you were suppose to fetch and once I come back then you have explaining to do" He told her as he went to get wood. After about five minutes later he came back with a handful and made a fire to warm everyone up.

He went back over to the women who was scooching away from him. "Are you going to finally put me out of my misery? Kill me now and you can be a free man" She praised him as her back hit the back of a tree. Jay kneeled and placed his hand on the bleeding area, she screeched in pain. 

The King shushed her as he ripped off part of his shirt and wrapped it around her thigh. "I don't have the equipment that I usually have to fix this injury, but it's going to have to do for now" He told her. "What's your name?" He asked her. 

The female samurai was taken aback, "I told you already stupid, Samurai X-" Jay interrupted, "No. Your real name." The women gave him a stern look, "And why would I tell you that information your highness?" She questioned. 

"Because if you don't tell then I will leave you here with nothing left but your soul" He threatened. "Dilara, or that's at least what I think it is" She confessed. Jay looked at her confused, "What you think? How can you not know your own name?!?" He asked. 

"I have no memory prior to two years ago when Echo found me. He named me and that was that" Dilara said. 

"Then why did you start killing royals?" Jay asked.

"Samurai's don't kill-" 

"Really then why did you kidnapped all of us! Why do you care so much that you have to bring Nya back!"

"Because you ruined my life."