It's All Leading Up To This

Nys wasn't kidding when she had a plan up her sleeve. Currently Jay was riding River with Nya at at the front of the sattle and the elders riding on- Akita? The mysterious samurai was able to transform into a white wolf with red marking along her fur. Surprisingly Jay was more scared of his ride to who knows where than the three old rulers riding the back of a shape shifter. 

Determination was filled within the Master of Water's eyes as she rode into the dark woods. Was this plan risky? Very much so. Is it a hundred percent that it could go according to plan? Not really. Could there be a possibility that they could all die? No doubt about it. 

Nya glanced over at her wolf companion, the canine caught onto her ocean eyes and nodded before turning around with the elders on her back. "W-Wait where are they going? Is she trying to bring them back to Echo?!?" Jay panicked looking back at the trail Akita left from her paws. 

"Nope." 

Confused Jay asked, "Are you going to tell me your plan now? You know I can't really be a King if I don't get told some of the information!" 

The ravens eyes rolled to the back of her head at this point from her husband asking this many questions, but she did love him for it, "If I tell you the whole plan then you wouldn't let me go through with it." She admitted. 

Frustrated, Jay grabbed the reigns from  Nya and pulled them back, making River stop in her tracks. The Master if Lightning jumped off, pulling his wife down with him, hit the horse in the rear end and River ran off. 

"What was that for?!?" Nya shouted, almost going to run for it to search for her mare. Jay held her on the waist tightly as she struggles to get out of his hold. 

"Y-You need to tell me what your plan is! If you won't tell me then I won't let you do it! What's the point of being married if you we aren't honest with each other!" 

"THEN BE HONEST WITH ME!" 

Jay looked down at her dumbfounded, "Me be honest? What about me? I had always been honest with you!" he exclaimed. 

"Then what happened after I died. What were all those protest outside of Zelda about? What happened between you and my brother? You keep secrets from me too." Nya questioned.

The blue knight loosened his grip on Nya, only keeping his eyes on the ground. The samurai kept her gaze on him, slightly guilty of snapping at him. She lifted his chin up in her hand, "It was really that bad, wasn't it." She asked concerned.

Jay kept his eyes on hers trying to think of what to say next, but the words just couldn't leave his mouth. Nya sign and kissed his cheek lightly, "You don't need to explain yourself. Once we find Echo, I'll tell you everything about the plan. And when this is all over, we can talk everything out back at the castle. Right now we need to find E-"

"You already have."

The spouses turned around the see the man in the turquoise who just stood their with a smirk on his face. If you look close enough, you can see the silhouette of their fellow comrades within the trees. 

Echo chuckled, "You really thought you were able to outsmart me? Please, once you admitted that you had a child I did a little digging with some of your knights and was told some very valid information." 

The soldier looked back at his little army and snapped his fingers, "Bring me the child." 

Jay and Nya's eyes widened and paled, Echo laughed even more as they were seeing what was about to unfold, "You know, I could tell at first that you were lying about having a child in secret for a little. Then I asked your little knights and shining armor, one of them were able to tell me that it was very much true, but the catch was that it never made it past the first trimester." 

Cole then brought over a woven basket with blankets covering the top and handed it to Echo, "So I had simply put the pieces together that you were trying to throw me off my tracks without even realizing that part of your lie was true. After I had figured that out, I was able to find that witch and she was able to make the impossible, possible. May I introduce you to your son." Echo ruffled up the top portions of the blanket and revealed a little face snuggled up against it. 

The two knights took their child's face in awe, he has light splatter of freckles along his nose, a button nose to be exact, just like his father. Sneaking out of it's bundle, a swirl of raven hair comes popping out. He looks petite from what was revealed of him. This is suppose to be the next heir of Zelda, it wasn't suppose to happen, but now it has become a reality. There is now am official heir to the throne. 

Nya was close to tears just knowing that her son- her son is alive. 

"Now it sure would be a shame that right when you get your son back, you lose him. Nya dear, you know exactly what I require for this plan to work, and I need both of you. Turn yourselves in so I may complete the revival of the Kozu , and I shall let your son live. If you refuse," He grabs a dagger from his belt and held it over the child in the basket, "Then the child may not ever make it past tomorrow." 

The baby being startled by the dagger started to fuss in cries which brought all of Jay and Nya's focus to. Jay looks over to Nya, without words they already knew the answer. Nya nodded to him before turning back Echo who was still dangling a dagger over the baby. 

Nya held out her hands, her palms upward and limp, she gives him a pleading look, "We surrender."