Prologue

Family what is the meaning of it? Well to me family means, people that are close to you

Family what is the meaning of it? Well to me family means, people that are close to you. Their are three groups of family, friends, Friends can be declared family if they are really close to you or have known for years. The other one is like mum, dad, brothers and sisters and the last one is relatives. Those are the only people she sees as family and nothing else well besides pets but that is something different. Anyways she is me and my name is Sara I love my family, my mum, my dad and my little brother, my family is everything to the point where I never want them to leave me. Well that was until my parents started fighting, my dad was drinking while my mum cried, I may have been ten years old at the time but I knew our family was falling apart. I didn't like it but I didn't want our family to split up, so I tried everything to keep them together. Well it never worked too well but I thought it was working but found out that they were waiting to divorce after my brother turned six. I was thirteen when they finally got divorced, I was crushed to the point I told my parents that I hated them.   

I'm now sixteen years old, I live with my mum, I hardly see my dad since well he was arrested since he got into a bar fight and kill someone. My brother, my baby brother is going through a lot, he is 9 years old and he is pushing everyone away well besides me. I have locked up a lot of emotions and just do a lot around the house like cooking, cleaning, gardening and a few other things. I guess you can say I have gotten used to this way of life, I'm happy with my life like this even though I'm worried that my mum will never be happy. My mum works hard, my brother goes to school well sometimes. I go to school, look after my brother and I also have a part time job so I work hard to make my family happy.

I help keep my family safe and together for the most part, my family means everything to me, if I don't make my family happy then I feel like I fail as a daughter. I know I will do anything to stay strong for my family and make sure they are happy. I put my family first and put myself last, I care for my families happiness so much and that is enough for me and I make sure that they rise while I sink into the ground. So what would happen if my life changes, will it change for the good? Or will it change for the worst? Well I guess I will just have to wait and see on what happens in my life.