Chapter 16- Friend?

I was still asleep when suddenly an alarm went off, I opened my eyes to see Luke turn off his alarm as he sat up

"Morning Sara I hope you had a good night's sleep," Luke said with a smile,

"I d-did" I stuttered as I got up,

"Well we need to get ready for school," I said and I left his room and headed straight to my room. I locked my door and got dressed in a white shirt, a grey jacket, skinny jeans, and a short frilly skirt that is white and light blue and some back flats. I unlock my door and walks out of my room just as Luke was coming out of his room, Luke looks at me and smiles back as I head downstairs after I grab a hairbrush and some hair ties. I sat at the table to see mum making breakfast as I brush my hair and then I tie up my hair but as soon as I do that Luke takes my hair down.

I look at Luke and cross my arms as I said,

"Luke give me back the hair tie," Luke shakes his head,

"Nope I told you I like your hair down and you look good with your hair down," Luke said with a big smile. I blush and look away from him, mum walked over to us and placed breakfast in front of us, Luke has bacon and eggs while I have a fruit salad. We ate our breakfast and Will didn't want to go to school so he stayed in his room to play games like normal. Once I finished my breakfast I grabbed my lunch and bag then walked out of the house, I was walking when I saw Luke walking beside me.

"I think I will start walking with you to school," Luke said with a smile, I smiled back as we walked to school as we meet up with Ty and Ray. We got to school,

"I got to go but Sara I want you and your friends to have lunch with me and my friends," Luke said and I nodded.

Luke walked off and I took a deep breath, I watched as he walked over to his friends and he smiled at them and they smiled back.

"Has someone got a crush on the hot guy again that will be your stepbrother?" Ray asked while Ty just looked at me.

"Yes and I don't know if I want to tell him or just keep it to myself since the wedding is the Saturday coming up," I said looking at Ray and Ty. Ty hugs me tightly,

"It's ok Sara we are here for you," Ty said and I smiled at her since she always cheered me up. We talked for a while until we headed to class, I headed to science, I sat in my seat and then I saw Victoria, Janes, and Hanna walk into the classroom and they sit next to me.

"Hello, bestie we need to talk," Victoria said with a big smile on her face, I don't understand why she called me bestie since she has never liked me.

"Um...Victoria why did you call me bestie?" I asked but she just smiled as she said,

"I need you to talk to Luke about me, I want me and Luke to be friends again and I want you to make that happen," Victoria said and it made sense. She called me bestie because she wants me to help her be with Luke again, I would like to help but Victoria, Janes, and Hannah hurt me. It would take forever to convince Luke that she is nice after well that day and I can't lie to him if I have a feeling she would just hurt me after she gets what she wants.

I look at Victoria, I knew what I have to say so I take a deep breath,

"Victoria I can't do that," I said and I can tell the Victoria didn't like that but she kept a smile on her face.

"Well, then I will prove to you that I want to be your friend and you can help me with Luke," was all Victoria said as she got up and moved away to another seat with Janes and Hanna following her. I sighed knowing that I don't need this since I already have too much on my mind but no life wants me to deal with this right now. Can't life just be kind to me and not pull me apart like I can handle everything that I really can't handle and keep a smile on my face like nothing is wrong.

Once class was finally over I headed to home-economics for cooking and when I got there and sat down and waited for the teacher. Luke came into the classroom and sat next to me,

"Hey Sara," Luke said to me with a smile I gave him a little wave but I really wasn't paying attention.

"What's on your mind, Sara?" Lule asked me, I looked at Luke and gave him a smile and said,

"I'm fine Luke just a lot on my mind". Luke grabbed my hand and gave me a big smile,

"Well if you need someone to talk to about whatever you are thinking about then talk to me and I will help you with everything," Luke said.

Luke is always so kind to me, I really want to know is he like this because I'm going to be his sister, is he doing this because he wants to be nice or is he just doing this because he wants to mess with my mind. I don't understand why he is doing this or even why he does this, I'm so lost and confused and I just don't know why I care about Luke, yes I have fallen for him, yes I care for him with every bit of my heart and I want to make him happy. I want to be with him but yet I know I can't say anything, I know I can't change anything but this is my life, my problem, and my heartache but I will deal with it.

 I want to be with him but yet I know I can't say anything, I know I can't change anything but this is my life, my problem, and my heartache but I will deal with it