Chapter 24- True Friends Are Best

I looked at who was hugging me and it was Ray, I then looked at who was fighting and it was Ty, I have never seen Ty like this unless she was really pissed off

"You fucking say another word about something that may or may not be true I will fucking kick your ass right here right now," Ty said sounding super pissed more pissed than I have ever seen.

"Try me freak," one of Luke's friends said, I looked at Ty and she has her back turned to him but grabbed his arm and then threw him over her shoulder onto the ground. Ty looked down and him and then looked at everyone as they walked away, Ty sighs and then walks over to me and hugs me tightly.

"Everything will be fine Sara we will stand by your side," Ty said and then Ray said,

"If that stuff is true or not we will stand by your side we are friends until the end." I teared up slightly and hugged them and then I looked around to see that Luke was gone, I sighed knowing I should have expected this, he is popular so he is expected to not stand by me.

Ty and Ray walked with me to class and Ty was just steering people down, that's just how school went for me and the best part is that they were both by my side. I'm so happy they want to stay by my side and don't care what others are saying, I'm so happy that they are my friends and I know these two will always be by my side. We walked out of the school and Luke walks up to us,

"Sara I'm sorry that Victoria did that I'm going to sort it out," Luke said and Ty just walked up to him.

"You should have done something, punch one of them in the face, stood up for her but no you let them go on, you let them say that to her and let her cry. I know she has a crush on you but you know what if she still has a crush on you I don't know what she sees in you, I know her mum is going to marry your dad but you really need to stay away from her because I hurt you if you come anywhere near her," Ty then dragged me away and Ray following.

I let Ty drag me off until we got to my house, Ty looked at me and I can tell she wants to say something,
"Sara if he makes you cry, hurts you, or does something you don't like then call me and I will beat him up no questions asked," Ty said. Ray nodded and I smiled and walked inside,

"I'm home," I said and right away I see Orcid run up to me and I picked her up right away and held her close to me.

"Mummy I missed you," Orcid said and I smiled and kissed her cheek and Orcid just smiled and giggled,

"I missed you too Orcid," I said and then my mum walked up to me with a folder. My mum smiled and then said with a big smile,

"Here are all the places I checked out that I think will be good for the little one and for yourself too". I took the file and headed up to my room with Orcid in my arms, when we got to my room I put Orcid on the couch and grabbed my laptop and turned it on, then brought up youtube. I found some funny videos for kids, Orcid watched the videos while I looked at all the different daycares.

After an hour, I still couldn't decide what daycare to send Orcid to while she had fallen asleep so I just turned my laptop off. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Luke walks in with a black eye and bruises on him, I got up and walked over to him.

"What happened?" I asked as I looked at all the bruises,

"I did what Ty told me I should have done, I spoke to my friends outside of the school and told them that I can't be their friend anymore unless they say sorry to you. They told me that you have blinded me and that you are nothing, your useless so I punched one of them and then we started a whole fight. They all got good hits but I hurt them more and we got court and I'm now suspended from school" Luke said and I was just shocked. He did this to stand up for me when he should of, I hugged Luke and then I moved over to Orcid and laid her on her bed and then grabbed a bag. I grabbed Luke and took him to his room and sat him on his bed and opened the bag with some medical supplies.

"This might hurt a bit but Ty would say you deserve it," I said as I started to treat him and even grabbed an ice pack and placed it on his eye.

"Ow," Luke said and I felt really bad,

"Sorry I said it would hurt," I said feeling really bad, Luke placed his hand on my cheek, I blushed and then he kissed me. I couldn't help but kiss back since I know I will always love him, we parted from the kiss and we just looked at each other.

"I'm sorry I didn't stand up for you but I tried it's just I didn't know what to do and then before I could do anything Ty and Ray walled over. They are really worthy to be your friends and worthy to be close to you while I'm not," Luke said, I placed my hand on his cheek and then kissed him, he kissed back and I just kept blushing as we were kissing. When we parted from the kiss I just couldn't believe how crazy my heart was going and Ty is right I will always love him.

 When we parted from the kiss I just couldn't believe how crazy my heart was going and Ty is right I will always love him