Chapter 5- Old Friend & Bullies

The sound of my loud alarm woke me up, I sat up in bed and then climbed out of bed and desided to just get dressed now since mum wants to make breakfast from now on

The sound of my loud alarm woke me up, I sat up in bed and then climbed out of bed and desided to just get dressed now since mum wants to make breakfast from now on. I take off my pajamas then I put on a bra and underwear, I put on tight jeans that are pale blue, black shirt with short sleeves with very glittery starts and then I put on some ankle socks and sneakers. I brushed my hair then tied my hair up into a bun, I grabbed my bag then walked downstairs to see everyone sitting at the table.
"Sweetie it's good to see you up but what time did you get home from work?" Mum asked and I told her I got home at 10:04pm and she almost looked like she would die.
"Mum I was fine ok I'm still in one piece" I said grabbing an apple but then my mum grabbed my wrist and made me look at her.
"Sweetie last time you were working late and working heard at home and school you got sick again and you remember what the doctor said" mum said with panic in her voice.  

Mum was like this after I got sick last year, the year before that, the year before that and the year before that but it didn't matter to me. Like I have said everyone comes first, I don't matter as along as everyone is happy and that's how I want it. Anyways if I got sick again I don't believe that I could break myself down, I made my mum let go of me and I said,
"Mum I remember and I'm fine anyways if I get sick again it's not the end of the world I will be fine anyways I'm going to head to school early". I walked out of the house walking to school after I grabbed my bag and as I was coming up to the place I meet up with Ty and Ray I get grabbed by my arm, I looked behind me to see an old friend of mine.
"Travis oh my god I haven't seen you since the third grade" I said giving him a big hug. Travis has his normal messy blond hair that looks like he slightly brushed it a little, his pale skin and his bright blue eyes.
"I know Red but you know I moved away but now my family moved back and I'm going to school at Brooklyn High" Travis said smiling at me. I almost screamed but held myself together and said,
"That's my school oh my god I get to go to school with my old best friend" Travis chuckled and then he made me climb onto his back then he gave me a piggyback ride to school.  

Once we got to school I waited outside the school for Ty and Ray knowing Ty is going to kill me, Travis waited with me and then when I saw Ty and she saw me Ty ran straight for me and then tackled me into a hug.
"I hate you girl you left me alone in history and I was having a panic attack since the teacher asked me to read to the class" Ty said hugging me tightly. I sighed knowing that Ty has problems but I know she can do anything,
"Ty it's fine anyways I told you why I couldn't come to school" I said and Ty was about to say something but was interrupted by Ray, I started to walk away as she said,
"Right your going to have a step brother that just so happens to be Luke the popular guy in the school".   

I nodded and then I see a car pull up and I see Luke get out of the car and walk up to me and my friends,
"Your mum said you need to eat more and Will wanted you to know that he is worried about you. Oh and my called your job and said that you need a few days off of work" Luke said handing me a bag full of food. I sighed and said to Luke before he could fully walk off,
"Thanks but I will go to work if I want to so stay out of my part of my like". Luke shakes his head and walks off, I groaned and then introduced Ty and Ray to Travis, we then walked into the school and when the bell rang we headed off to our classes. I had maths first up and lucky for me Ray and Ty are in this class, we were all not that good at it well unless you count Ty doing better by just guessing answers. I have always hated this class since well I never understood it, teachers made it so complicated and I was sure they were doing it on purpose.   

After maths I have study by myself, as I was walking to the library I bumped into the worst girls in the school. Hanna-Willow Quins aka the Sex Tag, looking perfect and a bitch with her long light brown hair and cold yellowish green eyes. She is wearing a white singlet with a baggie dark jacket, her short shorts with a neat belt and nice fancy sneakers. Janus-Rose Spirit aka the Fighter Girl, the short one of the group with her long dark brown almost black hair with purple streaks and her icy blue eyes. She is wearing a baggie white shirt, long jeans with rips in them and boots that you can tell coast a bit and you wouldn't want to get kicked with them. The last one is the most feared one if your not friends with her, Victoria-Diamond Bright aka the Queen Bitch, she is the most beautiful girl in school with her long blond hair and scary brown eyes. She is wearing a slightly baggie white shirt with a bit of black on it, black short shorts, those stockings you would see a hooker would wear and black high heals.

I looked at them knowing I was in trouble with them but then they have never liked me for no reason,
"Victoria it's that workaholic bitch from your history class" Hanna said stearing at me with hatred, Victoria looks me up and down while Janus just doesn't care. Victory then grabbed me by my shirt and said,
"I don't have time to do my history assignment and since you were not there you can do it for me and make it look like it's my work and also you can do all our homework for the week for bumping into us". Victoria let me go and then her and the other two handed me everything and then I walked to the library to start studding and to do all of this before they do something worst to me for not getting it done.