Chapter 4- Worst Family Ever

I started stearing at him as he got off the ground with a chuckle,"That was cute anyways now that your paying attention and not being a pain

"That was cute anyways now that your paying attention and not being a pain. I'm going to help you move this stuff and your going to help me bring my stuff in here" he said with a smile. I just got up onto my feet looking down and nodded, he smiled and then we worked together getting everything out of the room and moving it to mine. Then we moved all his stuff into the room, after that was done I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm and making me look at him,
"Now that were going to be siblings I guess we should get to know each other" he said with a smile. I pulled away knowing I didn't even want this guy near me,
"My mum maybe marrying your dad but then that doesn't mean we have to like each other since we go to the same school. I have never liked you for being such a womanizer at school and now that we are going to live under the same roof I want you to leave me alone band let me do what I want" I said making him let go of me and then I walked out of the room.  

I headed down to the kitchen and started to make lunch while trying to take my mind off of the family when suddenly Toby walked over to me and asked,
"Do you know how to relax Sara?" I sighed and answered him,
"Sleeping is how I relax, after my parents divorced I knew I had to step up but I stepped up so much that I didn't have many friends. I didn't go out I just stayed here at home and made sure everyone was happy and that no one had to worry about anything and it's the way I like it". Toby seemed a little sad about that but then when I told Ty and Ray that they wanted me to take time for myself or just do something for me. I have thought about it but I care too much about my family, mum needs to smile and Will needs me to feel like he has someone. I kept making lunch as everyone is coming into the dinning room, I finished making lunch and pulling out drinks and cups for everyone.  

Everyone sat at the table and even me as we ate lunch and had a nice cool drink, everyone was talking to each other well beside me and Will. Then Luke asked Will,
"So Will what do you do around here?" Will looked at me and I nodded and then he said quietly,
"I stay in my room and play video games but if I wanted to do something else me and Sara would play basketball outside". Luke smiles and then starts going on about how he can play and I see Will smile and ask Luke if he can teach him some tricks, I just knew that this is a sign that Will won't need me as much as he did before. I sighed knowing that I should have expected this but I guess this was going to happen, I guess I have been in his life so much that he wouldn't want anyone else beside me.  

After lunch I cleaned up while Will and Luke are outside playing basketball, Mum is unpacking in the living room and Toby is finishing off his last few boxes. Once I was done cleaning up I didn't know what to do so I just headed upstairs to my room, I looked around for something to wear but then my phone started to ring and I answered it.
"Sara speaking how may I help you today?" I asked and heard the voice of my boss coming threw the phone,
"Yes Sara I know you like to work over the weekends or every second afternoon but I'm low on staff today and I would really like your help today" my boss said. I smiled and said,
"I would be happy to so I will be right over to help", my boss thanked me a lot and then he hung up, I grabbed my uniform. My uniform is a white blouse with long black pants and black sneakers, I put on some lip balm and then grabbed my handbag, wallet, house keys and my phone putting them all in my handbag.  

I left my room and walked downstairs and then walked outside to see Will playing basket ball with Luke, Will looked at me and then ran up to me and gave me a hug.
"Hey sis are you going to work?" Will asked and I answered,
"Yes I am buddy but you know I'm one call away so call me if you need me". I pat his head and then looked at Luke and walked away then walked to work, I feel great knowing one place will need me and that I could be a big help. Once I got to work and I could see the problem, the problem was that the place was packed, everyone is running around, my boss looked like he might start pulling his hair out. I took a deep breath, walked to the staff room and put my stuff in my locker at work, I walked back and knew just how to fix this. Since I work in a restaurant, I got the chiefs to stay calm and to focus, I got the waiters to stay calm too, I then got to my boss and made him go have a break and catch his breath. Once he walked off to his office I started to take orders and making sure that everyone was happy and it made me happy to see everyone calming down and seeing everyone smile.  

I worked for about ten hours before I was happy to go home, my boss was happy with my work and I was happy to know that somewhere will need my help. I walked home with a smile on my face, I looked at my phone to see that it is 10:04pm, I got home and headed inside, I headed straight to my room but before I could open my bedroom door someone coughed behind me. I turned around to see Luke,
"You were out for ten hours, Will was getting worried about you" Luke said crossing his arms.
"Work really needed me and I said he can call me if he needed me" I said as I was about to open the door when Luke grabbed my arm,
"I get it that you don't like me but be home early since Will was worried you had run off and he didn't call you since he said if you are working he didn't want to disturbed you" Luke said sounding angry for my brother. I sighed then I removed his hand off of me and walked into my room closing the door after me, I groaned and then walked over to grab my pajamas, a short sleeve shirt that is light blue with a rabbit and shorts that are black. I took my hair out of the ponytail and then hopped into bead not even caring anymore and just fell asleep right away knowing I have school tomorrow.