Chapter 6- Think About My Health

For all of study I worked on there homework and Victoria's history assignment, once the bell rang for lunch I didn't know what to do since I had so much more work to do since I still had more work to do on their homework

For all of study I worked on there homework and Victoria's history assignment, once the bell rang for lunch I didn't know what to do since I had so much more work to do since I still had more work to do on their homework. I still have tones of work myself to work on so I knew I could only do one thing, I skipped lunch and worked all through it. I was so hungry, I didn't have dinner last night, I skipped breakfast since I didn't eat the apple I grabbed and now I'm skipping lunch, I knew I had to keep working and I planned on finishing this all. When the bell rang for next class I thought I might pass out.

I had made it to class but I was so hungry but I pushed through but then skipped next lunch as well since I still had more work to do. After skipping the last lunch and working through that and then going through the last class of the day, school was done for the day finally, I walked out of the school and I was sure I would pass out. As I was walking out if the school I could see Will, mum and Toby waiting at the car, I walked towards the car but then I started to feel dizzy and before I could fall I was court by Luke. Ty, Ray, Travis, Mum, Will and Toby moved over to me,
"Sis are you ok?" Will asked and I could see the worry in his face, I put on a smile and said,
"Of course I am".
"Sara you don't look good at all and we didn't see you at all through both lunch times" Ty and Ray said at the same time. Luke grabbed my bag and pulled out my uneaten lunch and I could just see the worry on Will's face grow, Mum now had worry in her face and my friends too. I shook my head and started walking away but then felt dizzy all over again and started falling until Luke ran over and court me again and he said something but everything started to go black until I could no longer see.

I could hear the sound of beeping as I slowly opened my eyes to see that I'm in the hospital, I sighed wondering how long was I out for but when I looked out the window I could see that the sun was going down.
"Sis?" I heard a voice I looked at the door to see Will standing in the door way with tears in his eyes, I held my hands out to him for a hug. Will ran right up to me and gave me a big hug, Will cried into my arms and I just felt my heart break as he cried,
"I'm ok Will, I'm strong you know that and this is not the first time that this has happened to me" I said hoping that it would make him feel better. Will just cried more and then I see mum walk into the room with some tears in her eyes too,
"Mum don't cry you know how much I hate to see you cry so please smile for me" I said giving her a smile.  

Mum just cried more and I didn't know why she was crying more, mum walked over and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me.
"Sweetie please don't do that again" mum said and I was wondering why,
"Why mum I just passed out it wasn't that bad" I said but then my mum looked down at the ground. I looked at my mum and she said,
"Doctors were saying that you didn't just pass out because of that, you have not been eating much, drinking a lot, working harder and even lack of sleep. Your body was shutting down and they said if you kept this up then you might go into a coma". Mum started to cry even more and I even started to tear up, I may have been trying to make my family happy but deep down I was also making them sad. I hugged Will tightly and then mum hugged me and Will, I knew that I couldn't let this happen again. I can't let myself fall into a coma, I thought I had gotten better after years of ending up like this and I have never heard that I have been close to falling into a coma. I know I can't let this happen because my family needs me and I know they will need me because I'm my mum's perfect daughter.   

I stayed in the hospital over night and then mum picked me up in the morning and took me back home, Toby went to work, Will went to school, mum didn't want to got to work but I told her to go. When it came to Luke on the other hand desided either my mum stayed home or he did but I didn't want either to stay so I let mum go and Luke could stay. I climbed into bed and laid down as I called Ty,
"Hello" Ty said over the phone like she was scared.
"Hey it's me I wanted to let you know I'm fine and I'm home but I think I will be stuck at home for a few days until mum thinks ok" I said sounding happy to make her not worry.
"Fucken hell when you get back to school I am bring pasta to school and I'm going to make you eat it" Ty said sounding angry but I can hear the worry in her voice.  

I laughed and told her I would love that and then when she told me she had to get to school we said our goodbyes and I hung up, I laid in bed when I heard a knock at my bedroom door and I just knew it had to be Luke.
"Come in Luke" I said with sigh and then Luke walked in with a fruit salad and an orange juice,
"Will told me you normally have fruit salad for breakfast so I made you one last night and I brought you some orange juice" Luke said. He handed me the orange juice and the fruit salad, Luke is different from the guy I see at school, he seems nicer and well more like a normal person but it just doesn't make sense.  

I started to eat the fruit salad after I put the orange juice on my bedside table,
"Why did you not eat yesterday at school?" Luke asked and I knew that he must want to ask because how much it hurt Will. I took a deep breath knowing I didn't want to tell him since everyone knows Victoria is interested in Luke and Hanna is Luke's ex.
"Don't worry I just had so much school work I needed to do that I needed to get it all done right away" I said lying but some part of me told me that Luke didn't buy it at all. I waiting for him to tell me that he thinks I'm lying but no all he does is pat my head and then walks out of my room leaving me alone. I shake my head and go back to eating the fruit salad and then drinking the orange juice and I just felt so much better somehow.