Chapter 30- Broken Family

Luke has made this day so amazing as we stopped dancing, I looked at Luke and smiles and Luke smiled back, I am happy that he is in my life even if he is my step brother

Luke has made this day so amazing as we stopped dancing, I looked at Luke and smiles and Luke smiled back, I am happy that he is in my life even if he is my step brother. I saw Toby and my mum walk over and Toby asked me to dance and Luke asked my mum to dance, I nodded at Toby and we started to dance.
"So how are you liking knowing you have a complet family?" He asked and I just smiled and said,
"It's nice to have a dad like figure around and mum being happy is really good". Toby smiled and I was happy the bast I can as I was dancing with my step dad as I saw Luke dancing with my mum and I felt so bad that I didn't want this but everyone is happy and this is all that matters.
"Anyways I love family, I want my family to be happy, my families happyiness is all that matters to me" I said and just kept on dancing with with Toby until I stopped dancing with Toby and started dancing with my mum.

Me and my mum just danced and I was happy and I liked to see my mum happy and seeing her like this is great since it's amazing to know she is happy with everything. Seeing her happy was amazing and I was happy for her and I want to make sure she is happy,
"I am going to get a drink" I said and me and mum stopped dancing and I walked over to get a drink. The thing is I was drinking some alcohol even tjough I didn't want to. This is way too much for me and I don't know what to say or do at the moment, my mum is happy, Toby is happy, Will is happy and I'm sure Luke is happy and then my grandparent are happy and so is my little girl. I kept drinking when suddenly my grandmother walked over to me taking my drink out of my hand,
"You are not old enough to drink" my grandma said and I took a deep breath and looked at her.
"This is too much for me grandma, I can't stand this, I want to scream, I want to yell but I can't, this is mum's big day and I don't want to destroy her day because I can't take it." I said and my grandma put my drink down and dragged me outside, I was not sure why she would do this since the party is still going on.

Me and my grandma stood outside and she just looked up at the sky and I did the same,
"You are so much like me, carrying about everyone's happyness around you that you don't focuse on your own happyness. You want to make everyone happy but just make yourself upset knowing you don't care about yourself, that's why you came to me when you found out you were pregnant. Your dad was arrested and you had to look after Will and your mother and you didn't know what to do, have an abortion, give her up for adoption but then you knew you didn't want to do that. I told you that I will raise her until you were ready to be a mum, you were happy but everyday I watched you look after your mum and your brother. You were trying to be the perfect daughter and sister and even visting your dad to make him feel better, you are amazing and I can see a lot of things that could happen but I know what I want to see" my grandma said.
"What do you mean by that grandma?" I asked and my grandma smiled and patted my shoulder,
"You will understand one day" was all she said and walked back inside. I looked up at the sky wondering what my grandma meant by then I still had no idea what she meant by that at all but then my grandma has always been like that since it was true, I am like her so.

I smiled and was about to head back inside when I saw my mum walk up to me,
"Hey sweetie why are you out here?" My mum asked.
"Grandma wanted to talk to me out here and I was about to head inside" I said, my mum walked over to me and hugged me tightly.
"I'm so happy that you are here to surport me and being my perfect little girl that I know you are, I'm so happy you are so surportive of me marrying Toby even though you have never really liked Luke" my mum said and I felt hurt. Yes I may have told her many times I hated Luke but that was because I didn't like how he was but my mum has not noticed how close me and Luke are. The way I look at him, the way I cling to him, the way he looks after me and also me and him fell asleep in eachothers arms and she woke me up when me and Luke were asleep in eachothers arms. I pushed my mum away from me and then walked past her heading inside but before I walked inside I said,
"I'm in love with Luke and Luke is in love with me, he even asked me to have a secrect relationship with him but I said no for you. I wasn't going to say anything because I want you to be happy but you can't even see how I feel even if it's right in front of you. I love Luke and so does Orcid and Luke wants to be a father figure to her and I can see him being good for Orcid so tell me mum am I still your perfect dughter or am I a disapointment?" I asked but she didn't say anything so I walked back inside and walked up to Luke and pulled him away from the party out of view.
"Luke I'm sorry, I'm going to move in with my grandparents" I said and Luke had a sad expression,
"Why?" Luke asked and I kissed his cheek.
"Our family is broken, I told my mum how I felt and she didn't say anything and I can't stay knowing I'm hurting her and myself so I'm doing this for me. I'm moving out as soon as I can but I will still be at school so see you around Luke" I said giving him a kiss and walking away knowing that this was for the best and that this is the worst day of the year and it won't be the last for my life.

 I'm moving out as soon as I can but I will still be at school so see you around Luke" I said giving him a kiss and walking away knowing that this was for the best and that this is the worst day of the year and it won't be the last for my life