Chapter 20- Talking

I knew he wouldn't let me go until I talked about it so I knew my only option is to give in,

"Ok Luke let's talk about this in the living room so I can have something to eat," I said and Luke nodded. Luke let me go so I got up and walked to my door unlocking the door and then heading down to the living room. Luke was following right behind me, I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of fruit salad and then sat down on the couch in the living room and Luke sat next to me.

"So Luke, you want to ask me some questions?" I asked just as I started to eat the fruit salad,

"Well, what you said, about you having a crush on me, well is that true?" Luke asked. I took a deep breath and said,

"Yes, I have had a crush on you since well the start of high school, you were kind and sweet and just watching you be kind made me smile and I was just so happy to see someone being like this".

Luke looked at me and I just felt sick and I just wanted to run and hide,

"Sara if I had known I wouldn't have made you feel uncomfortable since our parents are well getting married," Luke said and I can tell he means it.

"Luke I can't stay in this house, you have kissed me and I have now confessed my feelings now and now I can't look at you, my brother, my mum, or your dad thinking what has happened," I said looking away from him. Luke took my fruit salad out of my hands and then he pulled me close to him,

"Sara I understand but if you leave and I can tell you that I will forever feel guilty since I would look at your brother and he will always ask where are you. I wouldn't want to look at your brother knowing that it was my fault that he lost his sister, I can tell you that Will talks about you like your his world. He tells me that after your dad left you stood up for everyone while your brother became upset and your mum blamed herself, Will tells me everything about when he grows up he wants to be like you. You mean so much to him, you mean so much to your mum, my dad would love to have you as a daughter and I can say even if we were not coming together through our parents getting married I would of loved for us to be close like a relationship," Luke said smiling.

I blushed as I snuggled into him smiling knowing that this was the reason you fell for him in the first place.

"Thanks, Luke, thank-you so much, I'm just worried that I will rip this family apart, I would hurt everyone and I feel bad and hurt that Victoria is controlling me," I said freezing when I realized that I told Luke Victoria is controlling me.

"Sara tell me what Victoria is doing?" Luke asked and I knew I had to tell him even if he would hate me,

"Victoria told me that if I didn't convince you to ask her out but if I told her no she said she would tell everyone my secret to the whole school," I said. Luke held onto me tightly and then grabbed his phone and he texted someone and then put his phone down, Luke held onto me tightly and I knew right away he was doing something. We stayed like that until there was a knock at the front door, Luke picked me up and placed me in the cupboard and told me to be quiet and I gave him a nod. Luke closed the door and I can hear him open the front door, I opened the cupboard door slightly and I saw Victoria walk in and I felt so sick.

Victoria is wearing a very revealing outfit and that just made me feel even sicker,

"So Luke why did you want me to come over?" Victoria asked and I can tell Luke is trying not to snap.

"Well I want you to stay far away from me Victoria and Sara, we will never be friends and we are done," Luke said and I was just shocked.

"Did she say something? Whatever she said is a lie, she just wants attention, she wants you all to herself," Victoria said sounding pissed. I looked at Luke's face and I could tell he wanted to yell.

"You told her that you would tell her secret to everyone if she didn't get me and you together," Luke said and I can tell Victoria was done.

"Well then Luke let me tell you her little secret, she is a hore, she sleeps with any guy and even got pregnant and when it comes to her father well her dad was sent to prison because of her, he took her place so she could live her life," Victoria said and I broke. I was done, I was so done, I fell out of the closet right onto the floor. Luke and Victoria looked at me as I was on the floor, Luke dragged Victoria out of the house and then pulled me into his chest as I cried my eyes out.

"It's ok Sara I'm here for you," Luke said,

"T-that's all n-not true," I said stuttering, and then Luke asked,

"Can you tell me the truth, Sara?".

I didn't want to tell him the truth but I knew now he would stand by my side and support me all the way now,
"I was p-pregnant but I w-was r-rapped b-by someone a-at school, I told m-my dad a-and my d-dad took m-me to a b-bar where I-I knew he would b-be and then I-I watched as m-my dad killed him and I-I didn't s-stop him," I said stuttering. Luke held me even more tightly and I can feel him wanting to protect me from everything even if he has to get hurt himself.

 Luke held me even more tightly and I can feel him wanting to protect me from everything even if he has to get hurt himself