Chapter 23- Judging Me

I was nice and comfy in dream land until the sound of my alarm woke me up, I hear Luke groan and just held onto me tightly,

"Luke we have school so we got to get up" I said. Luke just groaned and his grip got tighter on me, I sighed and slowly got myself out of his grip and climbed out of bed. I looked over at Orcid to see her still asleep, I turned off my alarm and then grabbed, clean underwear, long jeans, short sleeve grey shirt, a black hoodie and some sneakers. I headed to the bathroom and had a nice long warm shower then got ready for school, I looked at the mirror knowing soon me and Luke would have to accept friendship. Since today is Wednesday, only Thursday and Friday left of us being like this knowing we will have to stop and then act like friends and siblings. I brushed my hair and then pulled my hood up and then left the bathroom, I headed downstairs to see Luke holding my little girl that is still fast asleep.

I walked up to Luke and smile,

"You trying to be a father figure are you?" I asked looking at my little girl,

"Well she doesn't have a father figure and she really doesn't have one so I would love to be a father figure to her" Luke said and it just made me smile.

"I would like that, I think you will be a great father figure to her" I said and then I started to make breakfast for everyone.

"Sara why are you wearing a hoodie? I don't think I have even seen you wear one ever" Luke said questioning why I was wearing a hoodie. I kept focusing on making breakfast as I said,

"So I can hide my face at school knowing Victoria would have told her friends who would be told to tell everyone and then everyone is going to start bullying me". I may not be looking at Luke but I can tell he knows I'm right if Victoria does that,

"I will be by your side and I know Ray and Ty will be there for you too" Luke said and I'm not too sure.

After breakfast was made we all ate together like a family talking here and there about what we were hopping to happen though out the day.

"Sweetie have you thought about what your going to do about Orcid since you still have school?" My mum asked. I mentally slapped myself for not thinking about this,

"Can I not go to school with mummy?" Orcid asked and I just couldn't help but giggle.

"Baby if you came to school with me I would not be focusing on my work, I would be too busy hugging you" I said and Orcid just smiled up at me almost giving me puppy eyes.

"Well I can stay home today and sort something out" I said and I can see that Luke wants to do the same,

"No sweetie, it's my day off so I can check some places out with Orcid and then I will tell you about them and then you can chose" my mum said. I nodded knowing that Orcid gets to be with her grandma and I don't have to worry too much, I'm really happy that she is going to help me.

After breakfast me and Luke left not before giving Orcid a hug and then heading off to school, we walked to the school not seeing Ty or Ray. Once we got to school I could already see everyone looking at me, I can hear them whispering to each other as they stare at me. I knew all too well what they could be saying, as I were walking I could see Luke's friends walk past me and straight to Luke.

"Hey dude why are you hanging out with her?" One of his friends asked point to me,

"She's my soon to be step sister" Luke said and they just chuckled or laughed.

"So your forced to hangout with her wow we feel bad for you man" another one of his friends said laughing louder. I felt like I was going to cry but I forced myself not to, Luke wasn't saying anything, I know he is trying to stand up for me but he can't because they won't listen. I can see Victoria, Hanna and Juila looking at me, Hanna looked like she was ready to hurt me, Juila looked like she was ready to send her men after me while Victoria looked ready to end my life without even speaking a word to me.

"I hear she has tried to put the moves on you and that she sleeps with every man like every week" one of Luke's friend said.

"No she has not made a move on me and she has not slept with every guy" Luke said trying to defend me but it was not working.

"Luke don't worry about it they will just believe what they heard" I said looking at the ground pulling my hood over my face more. I can feel Luke looking at me and I know he feels bad that this is happening to me, suddenly one of Luke's friends walk over to me and push me to the ground.

"Don't talk to him you whore, you just want to be close to him so you can be popular, you will never be seen as anything beside a girl that sleeps with guys, a mean bitch, a sick little freak. I also heard that your dad didn't murder that guy but it was really you because he rejected you and your dad took the blame" he said and I could just feel myself start to cry not being able to fight away the tears. I didn't want to hear this, I didn't want to hear the words of past me,

"I-I didn't k-kill him m-my d-dad kill him f-for me t-to e-end a life that h-hurt me" I said as I started to cry, I felt a pear of arms hug me tightly while I hear the sound of someone fighting and I just know someone is standing up for me but I hope it was all in my head.