Chapter 13- Going Shopping

I woke up to the sound of an alarm, I opened my eyes to see Luke holding me tightly on his phone as he turned off his alarm

I woke up to the sound of an alarm, I opened my eyes to see Luke holding me tightly on his phone as he turned off his alarm. Luke looks at me,
"Sorry I forgot that I have an alarm to tell me to wake every day," Luke said sounding very sorry. I yawned and said,
"Don't worry about it Luke I use to have Will sleep in my bed and he would wake me up at 4 am". Luke starts laughing, I go to sit up but Luke pulled me back down so I was laying down next to him again.
"Luke we need to get up since my mum wants to take you to get a suite and me to get a dress," I said trying to get back up again. Luke lets me and gets up himself, I pushed him out of my room and closed the door and then I looked around for what to wear. I grabbed a dark purple dress that reaches just above my knee, it has short sleeves and a little stars on the bottom of the dress. I grabbed my black flats, I brushed it and tied it up into space buns, I headed over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then I headed down the stairs to see mum and Luke talking.

I sat at the table and we had some breakfast together and then we headed out, I was never one for shopping and I never will. We got to a shop with dresses and suits and headed inside, I saw all the dresses and none of them seem to like me. We walked around as mum was pointed out the dresses and suits she thought would look nice, Luke put on the ones mum liked but every suite I saw Luke wear well they didn't seem like him.
"How do you like them Luke any of them you like?" Mum said and Luke looked at himself but I swear he was looking at me in the reflection of the mirror.
"Well, Sara what do you think?" Luke asked me, I looked at him and I just got up and walked around him looking at the suite. I could just tell that the suite is not meant for him,
I then decided to walk around the place looking at all the suits. Then I saw this grey suit with a white shirt and a grey tie, I grabbed the suit and then walked back over and handed it to Luke.

I took a deep breath hoping that I didn't just do something dumb,
"I think this one will look better on you," I said with a smile, Luke grabbed the suite and walked into the changing room and then when he came out I was blushing. He looks amazing in the suite and if I wasn't controlling myself my jaw would ve on the floor right now.
"Wow good eye Sara, that looks amazing on him but Luke what do you think?" Mum asked with a giant smile. Luke looks at me smiling and almost impressed with my expression,
"I like it, I don't think any other suite is better than this one," Luke said and I blushed more.

Luke got changed holding onto the suite and sat in my spot as I went to try on every dress mum liked and every one I tried it didn't suit me at all. When it came to the final dress I still didn't like it and I could tell that even Luke knew that this dress didn't look good on me.
"I love every dress on you, sweetie," mum said with a big smile,
"But none of these dresses makes me feel like I'm worthy to go to your wedding mum, they make me feel like that I should just stay home for your wedding," I said feeling bad that I wasn't making mum happy. Luke puts his suite down and says,
"I will be right back" he walked off as mum asked me if there were any dress that I felt like I would wear to her wedding. I shook my head knowing I'm the worst, after five minutes, I was back in my normal clothes and Luke come back.

He came back with a light blue dress that is floor-length, see-through fabric with a flower design the straps and neckline and I just loved it. Luke hands me the dress with a smile,
"I think this dress will be perfect for the wedding," Luke said as I took the dress and he sat down, I got changed into the dress and when I walked out and I looked into the mirror my jaw just dropped. I looked at Luke in the mirror and I can see that he is smiling but then he looks away from me while mum just smiled.
"So is this the dress you want to wear to the wedding sweetie?" Mum asked and I just nodded not being able to say a word. I got changed back into my normal clothes, I hanged the dress to mum and Luke did the same with his suite.

We walked outside to the car waiting for mum when suddenly Luke stroked my head, I look at Luke and he just smiles.
"You have a good eye for what people are like," Luke said and I was slightly confused,
"What do you mean Luke?" I asked. Luke just kept stroking my head,
"Well you found me the perfect suite that is just right for me and my dad has taken my suite shopping so many times but I have never found my style but you did," Luke said with a smile. I thought about it and I kinda guess I have always picked up on what people like and their style because I have always cared for what people like but I don't know myself. Mum walked out and handed us a bag each, I got my dress and Luke got his suite, we got into the car and we got lunch and then headed home with smiles on all our faces.

 Mum walked out and handed us a bag each, I got my dress and Luke got his suite, we got into the car and we got lunch and then headed home with smiles on all our faces