Chapter 18- They Are Dating

After a long night and just feeling drained I got up and had a nice warm shower and got dressed into a black dress and some grey tights and then some black flats with bows on the top of the flats

After a long night and just feeling drained I got up and had a nice warm shower and got dressed into a black dress and some grey tights and then some black flats with bows on the top of the flats. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and headed downstairs to the kitchen and made breakfast, I made everyone breakfast and ate a little bit of fruit salad. After that I cleaned up a bit, everyone walked downstairs and looked at me as I was cleaning up, everyone sat down and ate breakfast but I could feel the eyes of Luke looking at me. I just shook it off knowing that I can't think about him, Victoria wants him and I can never have him and I have to live with that. Once they were done eating Toby headed to work, Will headed to his room, mum started making phone calls and Luke and I grabbed our lunches and walked to school. I didn't stop to even say hi to Ty and Ray so I just kept walking until I got to school with Ty, Ray, and Luke walking behind me and I can feel all their eyes on me. Once at school I see Victoria, Hannah and Janas walk over to Luke and I just shake my head and walk into the school knowing he is going to ask Victoria out like I said he should.

I waited for the bell to ring and once it did I headed straight to maths, not talking to anyone not even Ty and Ray and I don't like that I'm doing this but I can't do this anymore. I know that if Victoria tells everyone my secret then Ty and Ray will leave me, Luke won't be able to look at me and I would have to run away knowing that I would be upsetting everyone. Ty tapped my shoulder but I didn't look at her,

"Sara? did we do something wrong? Are you mad at me? Do you hate me?" Ty asked and I hated it when I made her feel this way. I sighed knowing I had to say something,

"No Ty I'm just stressed is all I'm not mad at you or Ray I just have a lot on my mind," I said and I can hear Ty sigh in relief. I smile a little but got back to work, well that was what my whole day was like, I skipped both lunches so I can do some catch-up work. Once school ended for the day I headed off to work and finally get back to doing my job. Once I got there it was a madhouse, I knew I was going to have to work late because of it, I headed to the women's bathroom and changed into my work uniform and then got straight to work. I got the chiefs to work at a steady pace, the waiters to relax and get them to make the customers happy and then I got my boss to go get some coffee and to go relax in his office. I sighed and then helped were I can, then as I was working I saw Luke walk in with Victoria holding onto his arm, I walked over to them with a smile on my face.

I knew I didn't want to do this but I knew had to since well it is my job, I walked over and greeted them,

"Hello I'm Sara and I will be your waiter." I can tell that Victoria is pleased with herself,

"Table for two," Victora said not even letting Luke say anything. I nodded and took them to their table and then gave them their menus and then asked if they knew what they wanted to drink. Victoria asked for something that I don't even know how to pronounce and Luke asked for water, I headed to the kitchen and got the drinks and then went back and gave them their drinks, then I asked them what they wanted to order. Luke kept looking at me as I was taking their orders,

"Since this is a special and perfect day since Luke asked me to be his girlfriend, so I will have the pasta," Victoria said and I thought if Luke got into a relationship and it was not with me my heart would break. I smiled then asked Luke what he wants,

"That's nice and what about you sir? what would you like?" Luke just looked at me and then said,

"Surprise me." I nodded and walked away giving the chefs Victoria's order and something I know Luke would like, I then started to clear tables when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I sighed and then turned around to see Luke, I looked over at Victoria to see she is on her phone, and before I can say a word Luke puts a finger up to my lips.

"Sara, can we talk somewhere in private?" Luke asked and I nodded, Luke took my hand I took him threw the kitchen and out to the back of the building.

"Ok Luke what do you want to talk-" I was interrupted by Luke pulling me close to him and him kissing me, I was frozen I didn't know what to do. I pushed Luke away from me and I just looked at him with shock, I know he has kissed me but he is dating Victoria and he just kissed me now.

"What the hell Luke!" I yelled moving away from him but he just walks up to me and pins me to the wall and kisses me again, I didn't know what to do. He slips his touch into my mouth and I couldn't help but blush, I didn't know what was happening in the slightest but for some reason, I wanted more. I couldn't even try and fight him even if I wanted too, my heart was beating so fast that I just didn't know how I can stay in one piece. We parted from the kiss and I looked at him and he had a smile on his face while I was blushing while trying to figure out what was happening right now but I couldn't think of an answer.

 We parted from the kiss and I looked at him and he had a smile on his face while I was blushing while trying to figure out what was happening right now but I couldn't think of an answer