Chapter 1 : October 8th

All Rights Reserved
             Isis Monaè © 2018

"Damn sis! You just got some dick yesterday!" I rolled my eyes at the comment my little cousin made at me as I eagerly texted back one of the soon to be three niggas I was fucking. I'm not a hoe, don't get it twisted, I was heart broken by some dumb ass dyke, and I was now in a new city where I'd vowed to live out my best life. I had moved here two months ago and I'd told myself that I would give up women because they were all the same, so I decided I'd do what ever the fuck I wanted to. Upon that decision I'd started sleeping with men and I honestly don't regret it. My thoughts never wondered back to my ex when biker boy was deep in my wet pussy or when Jamaica was eating me like I was a sweet fruit from his home island. Don't get me wrong, the sex never compared to the touch of a female, but it was good enough to keep me distracted from what I really wanted."Bitch are you even listening to me?" She said still standing at my door in her towel. I spun around with my phone still in my hand and smiled. "What?" Was my only remark. I heard her, I just didn't care. See my cousin was only three years younger than me but she acted like she was my mother or something . I never liked being told what to do or how to live my life and I wasn't about to sit here and listen to her bitch about what I do with my pussy. On the low I knew she wanted me to hook up with her girlfriend's sister who I had no interest in being with. It was always the same with dykes and quit frankly I was tired of going through the cycle. The funny thing is though, she hooked me up with our neighbor downstairs. My mind wondered to his fine ass as I recalled rubbing up and down his toned smooth chest. He was a papi, Puerto Rican  and black...voice a little husky, he stood taller than me which was perfect, allowing him to easily suck on my neck making my pussy drip. I always loved feeling his brown dick get hard against me just at the sight of my perfect titties exposed to him. He turned me on more than biker boy or any other nigga I blessed with this sweet pussy did . In the back of my mind I always wondered what would happen if his baby mother walked in and caught us. I mean we hadn't fucked yet, we mostly played around. Apart of me didn't care because well, fuck her. This was my game and anyone was bound to get played, plus he didn't give a fuck about her anyway. He wanted me and that was made clear any time we'd pass by in the hall as I was leaving to go to the club and my outfit was too much for him to handle. I smirked at the double takes he'd do or the little comments he'd make. Although I was fine as fuck, I was still shy in ways that just didn't make sense to me because I was so confident through text and my sex would fuck with your feelings. My cousin was no longer standing by my door as her and her girlfriend had made their way upstairs. I mimicked her little comment from earlier as I threw my phone on the bed. "I'm living my best life." I sang as I made my way into the kitchen to grab some left over fried chicken. My life was quit boring compared to all the lituations back home in Jersey. It was Friday , thirty minutes just before midnight and I was completely sober. This was not normal, I'd usually be at my bitch and her nigga crib turning up bottles as multiple blunts went in rotation. We'd play multiple rounds of kings or a board game that included shots of alcohol. A mixture of Lil Durk, NBA YOUNGBOY, Lil Uzi, A Boogie, or HoodRich Pablo Juan would be blaring through the speakers giving everyone a vibe whether or not they could relate to the lyrics. And it was like that Friday through Sunday morning every single weekend. I thought back to all the drunk weekends I had and to the embarrassing videos of me after taking too many shots to count, but then I smiled because those were good times for me. I passed through the living room and back into my room laying down as I listened to Papi's tv blasting from downstairs. I hated how thin these walls were , especially in the morning when him and his baby mother argued. She didn't deserve him... he was home all day with their child while she would be gone for numerous days at a time doing lord knows what. I shook the thoughts of them two as i played on my phone. I was so bored that I was tempted to tell him to come fuck me, and of course he would be down, but I wanted him to wait to know what this feels like. The only thing is, is that I don't know how much longer I could wait because my insides was screaming to be touched by him. I crawled under my blanket as the breeze of October night crept through my window. It didn't take long before my eyes closed and I was unaware that I'd fallen into a deep sleep.