Book 2 Chapter 2: last time

Fab in media *

"....at least I know the bitch can fight." I said whipping blood from my face as she sped out the parking lot. "She was dogging ya ass bro!" Some pretty chocolate bitch laughed. "That's ya friend huh?" I said tying my hair up in a high bun. I pulled my shirt over my head and held it to my face, hoping to stop the bleeding from the gash she made on my cheek. "Yea...something like that." I watched as she threw her bag in her trunk and opened a first aid kit. "...she always like that?" I asked her.
"Like what ?...hot tempered...she's definitely a feisty one...what did you do to her?" She dabbed peroxide on my face and I watched her. "Shit....all I asked her was if she had a long night..she looked tired..bitch spazzed on me." I said.
"Mhm.." she placed a band aid on my cheek. " I think you should go get checked out..I'm no doctor or nothing." She smiled and her white teeth and dimples complimented her dark skin. I sucked my teeth and walked away. "I'll be ardd... thanks though." I smiled at her and she waved. I hopped in my car and placed my key in the ignition. Nipsey Hussle played through my radio as I pulled out of the parking lot. I headed north , cruising down the empty streets to my house. Bitch really cracked my shit. I rubbed my jaw and chuckled. Crazy ass bitch. "God, why did you make me gay? I can't stand the bitches you put here on earth." I mumbled to myself. A few cop cars sped past me with flashing lights, I definitely needed to get my ass home somewhere. I pulled into the parking lot of my loft and parked. I sighed deeply and turned my car off as I looked into the mirror. Dried blood from the cut she'd slit in my cheek was
Still visible. I jiggled my keys in my hand as I opened my apartment building door. "Hey daddy!" I jumped as my ex appeared by my side. I pressed the button to the elevator and waited for it to reach the first floor. "Fuck is you doing here Keisha?" My face frowned and I mushed her face as she tried to kiss me. "Don't act like that..I miss you." She said pouting. Keisha and I dated for damn near 8 years, I thought she was the woman I was going to marry, but the bitch was crazy. I grew tired of her popping up at random places, accusing me of cheating, trashing our apartment, and cutting up my expensive clothes. Keisha was the first white girl I'd ever tried and she was the last. Once she accused me of sleeping with my cousin I knew this bitch was nuts. "Sis you need to go..like now." I pushed her away from me and stepped onto the elevator. "What happened to your face?" She placed her hand in the elevator to stop it from closing and
I rolled my eyes. "Not your concern Keisha."
"....you fucking around on me?"
"What?!"
"What bitch you pissed off?..." She stepped inside the elevator and the door closed behind her. "....only a hurt bitch would slash ya face .."
"Or a crazy one..you can relate to that huh?"
"This ain't about me daddy ..." I pressed 8 and waited for the elevator to stop on my floor. "For the record..we're not together..and that restraining order is very real."
"You only got that restraining order so I couldn't be near you when you were cheating."
"Bitch you sound fucking crazy." I said shaking my head. God sent me the worst bitches I swear. "What did you call me?" She stood in front of me and pushed my head back. "Chill THE FUCK OUT!" I said and she pushed me hard enough to bring my anger out. I gripped her by her neck, lifting her slightly off her feet. She swung her hand and I caught it before it could touch my face. I pushed her body against the glass mirror in the elevator. The smell of her peach perfum filled my nose and I closed my eyes, remembering that scent associated with lingerie and handcuffs. " ..let...go." She said. My eyes opened and I'm sure my pupils was just as dark as my uncontrolled temper. I was hungry, it had been a while since I'd been in some pussy. 2 years, 5 months, and 8 days...but who's counting ? The elevator door opened and I stepped out into the hallway. I felt my aggression growing and I knew I needed to fuck, and I needed to fuck right now. "Let me give you what you need." I turned around and eyed her. "I know you miss this pussy." Keisha ran her index finger along my jawline, releasing my long thick hair out of its bun. My hair hung down in my face, and she massaged my scalp. My breathing caught as I looked down at her, she knew my weaknesses and this was definitely one of them . I gripped her wrist, in my mind I was wishing it was the bitch from the club. I listened to her heels click as she followed me to my apartment. I unlocked the door and was instantly greeted by my pit Minnie. "Imma take a shower." I didn't wait for her response, I walked into my bedroom and undressed. I could feel her eyes watching me, I mean my body was pretty decent. I worked out a lot, my abs were proof of that. I turned on the water and watched the heat fill the bathroom. I stepped inside allowing the water to fall over my body. I dipped my head under the shower head and relaxed. The water felt great against my skin, my cuts burned a little but I ignored that, I've felt worse pain. I grabbed a wash cloth and lathered it with dove soap. I washed every inch of my body before turning off the shower. I stood in front of the mirror and my blood boiled. My fucking face! A knock on the bathroom door stole my thoughts as she appeared in the slightly foggy mirror. Her tanned skin danced off of the white laced panties and matching bra set. I watched her hips move as she slowly walked towards me. "Can I have you now, daddy?" I turned my head slightly to look her up and down. She spun me around and pushed my body against the sink. She kissed on my naked body until she found her way to my clit. I bit down on my lip and closed my eyes. It didn't take long for my pussy to get wet, and I gripped her hair as I grinded into her face. Images of her flickered in my mind as my body jolted. As much as I wanted...needed this nut, I kept seeing her in my mind. "Stop." I said through a slight moan and heavy breathing. She denied my request and continued to eat. Her face appeared again, first behind the dim lights of the club as I watched her dance and then again, her pretty face displaying emotions of a long night. "Keisha I said stop!" I pushed her from in between my legs and watched her fall onto her back. She looked up at me confused, and although I didn't care I pulled her up. "Get ya shit and get out." I walked past her and into my bedroom. "This about that bitch from the club..ain't it?"
"What ?" I looked at her. How did she even know? "I saw you watching her Fab, that bitch ain't special."
"You were at the club?...why?....fuck is you still stalking me for?"
"First of all..I can move how I please..and I was out with my girls..went to see a friend dance."
".....get out my crib Keisha." She huffed as she slid her clothes back on. "We can make this work..make ya work again, I miss you Fab." She shifted from one foot to another, a slight smile inches on her face. "It's nothing to work out..we done..we been done, this was just business..I needed a nut."
"Nahhh..I'm not even gone believe that!"
"..whole time you was down there I was thinking about another bitch!" A smile crept on her face and I just knew i activated her crazy side. I watched as she left, her hips swaying, I waited until I heard my apartment door close. My phone vibrated on the night table and i picked it up. It was a text from my boy L.O, and I knew exactly what he wanted before I opened the message.