Chapter 10: white girl wasted

I inhaled the blunt Bri rolled as we sat by the pool. It was quiet in the area we were in, everyone mostly playing drunk games. We'd talked about Nat through two whole blunts. I told her everything, from her chasing me to me dubbing her in the beginning up until now. She listened for the most part. " sounds like she got some shit going on with her..but to push you away after her chasing you and getting you is fucking dumb." I nodded my head as I finished off the blunt. I looked into Bri's red eyes and laughed. I was high as fuck. I didn't even wanna talk about Nat anymore. I wanted to enjoy my time here. I was about to open my mouth but instead I felt two hands push me off the edge of the pool. My fuckin hair! When I resurfaced to the top I see Brooke and JJ running off high and laughing. I see Bri hop out of the pool chasing them both as she slips and fall barely catching herself on the way down. I laughed, it wasn't funny but I laughed hard as hell. She got up and looked at me before jumping in the pool. She swam up to me and I screamed trying to get away. I couldn't even swim that well but I tried. She backed me into a corner in the pool as she swam in between my legs. She smirked at me. "Hey." She said, our lips damn near touching. "H-hey." I said. "Yo ma! Come here." Annalise was calling me from one of the liquor pong tables. I scooted pass Bri and climbed out the pool. I pulled my bathing suit out my ass as I walked over to her. "Wassup?" I said. "I see you and Bri." She said smiling. " she fine as hell ain't she?" I looked back at Bri who was drying off talking to Brooke aka Brooklyn. There was a girl trying to get her attention but she was ignoring her. She looked at me and winked. " yea she aitte." I said focusing on Annalise. " well check it..I need a partner cause this bitch done passed out." She said I looked down at the girl on the floor. "It's fems vs studs." She said. "It don't matter who ya partner is..y'all still gone loose." One of the studs said. I took the ball from Annalise and threw it. The white ball landed in the cup. "Drink up baby." I winked and smiled.

*Nats POV *

I was missing her.
I sat in my room watching tv. I could smell her on my sheets , I was lonely as fuck. I was still in my mood though, and I knew that she was sensitive. I remembered seeing her standing at the bottom of the stairs, debating if she wanted to leave. Last night I promised her that I would try not to hurt her and here I was hurting her. I looked over at my phone. Should I call her? I quickly shook the thought. My heart was feigning for her and so was my body. I rand my hands down my face. Frustrated as fuck I picked up my phone and found her name in my phone.

BabyGirl😍: hey 👋🏽

I reread that simple ass message I'd sent her over and over. She didn't deserve a "Hey" and I immediately regretted sending her that.

BabyGirl😍: I wanted to apologize about how I acted this morning , today is a bad day for me. .um..I miss you ..and I'm sorry.

20 minutes went by and I didn't get a response, after a hour I decided to call her. Her phone went straight to voicemail and it pissed me off. Why the fuck she wasn't answering?  I called her again and nothing. My phone rung and I answered to hear jades voice.
"Yo brooooo!" She said into the phone. I laid back in the bed. "Wassup?" I replied. "Bro did you see Annalise or Brooke's snap?" She asked. "Nah why?...wassup?" I asked. "Look at that shit and call me back."I heard the phone click and I sighed. I opened the app and clicked on Brooke's story first. In the begging it was her normal self being conceited and shit, I quickly flipped through it to her most recent update. What the fuck? I sat up as I stared at the video. It was Bri sitting on the edge of the pool with....Giovanni. Her hair straight down her back, she wore a black two piece bikini that was a bit too small for my liking, her face decorated with makeup. The caption on the video read : Bri scores another bad bitch for the night. The conversation between them looked innocent until I saw Bri place her hand on my baby inner thigh. I felt my body heat up. I could tell that Giovanni was high as fuck, probably drunk too. I skipped to the next snap and it was them in the corner of the pool, Bri in between her thighs. They were so close it looked like they were gonna kiss. I heard Annalise in the background call for Giovanni and that was the last thing on Brooke's snap. I switched to Annalise and I flipped through until I found the scene of her house. Giovanni was twerking on her snap as they played liquor pong. I could tell my girl was drunk as fuck by now. "Be ready in 10." I said into the phone as I put my sneakers on. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I pulled up to Jade's crib as she came walking out. Annalise crib was 45 minutes from Jade's, but we got there in 15. I let myself in as I took the familiar stairs to where she held her parties. The scenery was now different, a lot of naked women walked around, or swam in the pool. I looked around for my bitch, but she was nowhere to be found and neither was Bri. I found Annalise hugged up on a bitch, smoking while the girl rubbed her pussy. "Yo 'Lise, you seen Giovanni?" I asked looking away. "Nah." She managed to say between moans. She stood up taking the girls hand leading her elsewhere. "Jade I don't see her here!" I yelled. I scanned the room and then looked at Jade. I already knew what she was thinking. We walked passed the pool and into a hall that had differents rooms for different situations on either side. I could hear her. Her moans filling the hallway, I walked deeper into the hall until  her moan was loud and clear. Jade stopped me from entering the room, but I had to see. I felt my hands ball into fists as I pushed open the door. There was nothing there. My baby wasn't there. I heard her slight moan come from behind me and I faced the door, this time Jade opening it for me. She was on her knees, bent over the toilet. I watched as her body shook as she emptied her stomach into the toilet. She laid her face on the toilet bowl and moaned before throwing up once again. "Geeeeet OFFF of meeeeeee." She weakly pushed at Bri as Bri held her hair up out of her face. "Chill out girl! I'm trynna help yo ass!" Bri said still holding her hair. "I want my girlfrrrriend .." Giovanni said. My heart smiled but I was pissed at her, " I'm right here baby." Bri looked back and looked me up and down. "She good, you can go now." I said returning the look. Jade stepped beside me and folded her arms across her chest. Bri looked down at Giovanni and let her hair go. She brushed my shoulder as she stepped passed me. "Watch your step, bitch." I said. Her grin cocky she looked at me. "Watch your bitch, bitch."
"What the fuck you say to me?" I asked ready to step to her. Giovanni released more of her stomach into the bowl and I rushed to her. "Baby?" Her eyes watery she looked up at me. "Yea love?"  I looked down at her wiping the throw up from her mouth. "Help ...me...up." I wrapped my arm around her waist as she stood to her feet. "Come on, let's go home." I said as Jade grabbed her  clothes, phone and keys. "Baby.." She said.
"Hmm?" I looked at her.
"I missed yo-" I watched as throw up landed all over my shirt. She leaned in and laid her face into my chest. What the fuck?