Chapter 6: No New Friends

*Jade in media*

I woke in her arms, smiling at a still sleeping Nat. We fucked until the early morning and it was now going on one-thirty in the afternoon. Sex last night was exactly what I needed. Everything felt amazing in that moment. I was watching her sleep, her feminine face was all too attractive with her boyish looks. I rubbed my hand over her abs. She placed her hand on mines as the doorbell rung. She groaned before opening her eyes. She looked over at me and kissed my lips. "GoodMorning baby." She said. "GoodMorning ugly." I said as the doorbell rung again. She got up and put clothes on as she jogged down the stairs to open the door. I pulled my hoodie over my head, followed by the rest of my clothes and sneakers. I grabbed my keys and phone as I headed downstairs. She was standing in the living room with two other studs. "I'm gonna go." I said. They'd all stopped talking and looked over at me. "Where you going?" She said. I looked at the studs in the room with her as they eyed me. "I'm going home...to shower." I said focusing my attention back on her. "You can shower here." She said. " I know...but I have no clothes here..I'll be back." I said. "Wait come here." I turned back to face her. "Ion get no love before you go?" She said grinning. "I gave you maddd love last night." I blushed because I didn't mean to say that. "And you mad rude, didn't even introduce me to ya company." I rolled my eyes as I made my way over to her. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her lips. I stared into her eyes and kissed her some more. I turned to her friends and introduced myself. Jade spoke first, she was Nat's best friend. She was fine as hell , long braids with a fresh cut, a hoop earring touched her nose, her body was athletic and she was covered in tattoos. Ace, the one that eyed me the most, was light skin with tattoos everywhere too. Her face held a mean look but I could tell she was sweet as hell. Dominant and didn't take any shit, but sweet. I said bye to them and headed for the door. "Yoooo that's you bro?" I heard Jade say. "Shordy fine as hell, annnnd she thick." Ace said. I shook my head and closed the door behind me. I headed down the driveway towards home. I had already began to miss Nat. What was she to me? What did I want her to be? I shrugged my shoulders because I didn't even know. I liked her though, a lot. Once I reached home I showered and did my hair. I added water and conditioner to my hair to give my frizzy curls some definition. I slid on skin tight denim jeans and a beige off the shoulder nitted sweater. I wore a gold necklace with the diamond earrings and gold bracelet bae brought me. Bae. I liked the sound of that. I wore knee high boots to top off my Fall look. I applied lip gloss to my lips before heading out the door. It was now after 4pm when I pulled into her long fucking driveway. I can't stress how much I hated this driveway. I rung the door bell and a few seconds later she stood there. Her custom adidas sweats she wore baggy, with the matching adidas hoodie. Her dreads were pulled back under her red hat, she wore red Jordan's to match. Stud earrings shined in her ears complimenting her gold chain and watch. She dressed simple but she looked good. She looked like daddy. "Hey." I said as I stepped into the mini mansion. "Hey mama." She said. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a sprite and made me a sandwich. Her phone vibrated on the counter and she told me to get that while she went to the bathroom. I picked up her phone and saw that Jade had texted her. She was on her way with Ace and their girlfriends. I texted back ok and grabbed some fruit out of the fridge. A few minutes later the doorbell rung and I answered it. "Heyyy Na-who's you?" Some girl said. She was a bit shorter than man, her hair was dark with slight brown highlights. Her eyes orange-green with long thick lashes. Her face scrunched up and I eyed her up and down noticing her slim thick figure. "Who's you?" I said giving her the same vibe. We stared at each other as Jade, Ace, and some fem came walking up to the door. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the kitchen. I sat on the counter eating strawberries as they all talked amongst themselves. Occasionally the bitch with the bad attitude kept side eyeing me. Nat came walking into the kitchen and slide between my thighs. "We're going shopping and a few other places." She said and I mumbled ok. "Y'all ready to go?" She asked facing them. "They all nodded and we headed out the door. "Can I drive?" I asked and she handed me the keys. I smiled as I climbed into the driver side. "Ooohhh!! She letting you push the whip, you gotta be special." Jade said as she climbed in her Range Rover. Nat chuckled. "We going to the mall on the south side?"I asked her. She shook her head no and said the East. "Oooouuu you got moneyyyy!" I said joking. The east mall didn't really have stores I loved to shop at like Forever 21 and H&M or HotTopic. It's where the rich white folk lived. We'd be shopping at stores like Chanel, Dolce, and Vutton. Even the food court was high class, most of the food was organic. She plugged her phone up to the radio and played Shxt Talk by Melii. I bobbed my head to the song as bae rapped along. I hopped onto the highway and headed towards the east end. We arrived almost an hour later, I parked up and we hopped out. We all entered the mall and Nat pulled out a stack of money. Each band read 10k and I was a little shocked because I never held 50k in my hand before. "Get something to wear tonight baby." She kissed my cheek and I stuffed the money in my purse. The two girls eyed me and walked past me. I had yet to learn either of their names but I wasn't interested in knowing the stuck up light bright bitch. Ace's girlfriend turned around and motion for me to come. We went into a few stores that I didn't like. Everything was up tight and too white for my taste. I loved to show off my curves, every inch and every angle. I pulled out my phone and texted Nat.

Me: sooo what am I suppose to wear? What's the occasion? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Babe😍: something sexy 😜 , gonna hit a club or two.

Me: ugggh , there's nothing sexy hereeee 😩😩

Babe😍: woman!, find you something and bond with them.

I rolled my eyes and placed my phone in my back pocket. We'd entered another store and was instantly greeted by a white girl dressed in a bodycon dress and heels I needed in my closet. She was thick , with attitude. "Hey, can I help y'all find anything?" She asked. I was the first to speaking, telling her I needed something to leave anyone who stared, guessing what I'd look like naked. She laughed and told me to spin. She bit her bottom lip,"yeaaa I got something for you ma." She said. Khai who was Ace's girlfriend said she'd find something on her own, and the other bitch had walked off a long time ago. I followed the white girl to the back of the store where party dresses lined up on the wall. She picked up a black sheer dress. It was spaghetti strapped, with crystals that shined at every angle. Shit was cute. She gave it to me to try on and I loved it. "Damn you wearing that shit." She said eyeing me up and down. "Damn!" Khai said walking over. "Can I put you on my Xmas list?" She said studying my figure. "Girl what?" I said laughing. I looked in the mirror and decided I'd get this dress. I found nude stilettos to go with it. She rung up my dress and shoes and it came out to $5500. We exited the store and I had no clue what to do with the rest of my money. I saw a Nike store up ahead and I went in there. I brought a couple Nike hats, new hoodies, and a couple pairs of shoes. "Let's go to the lingerie store." Khai suggested and I was all for it. I hardly wore panties, but I wanted to get stuff to wear around Nat when I was at her house. I'd brought new perfumes, thongs, and laced panties with bras to match. I'd even gotten laced stockings. We met up where we departed from each other earlier and I frowned seeing babe had way more bags than me. Where was she shopping? We placed all our bags in the trunk then drove to red lobsters. I wasn't a fan of seafood though. "Babe, I didn't even spend half of the money you gave me." I said as she drove . "What did you just call me?" She said looking over at me. "I called you babe." I watched as her expression changed at the sound of me saying that. She smiled . "I'm babe." She smirked. I smirked too, looking out the window. We finally arrived and was seated at our table. I ordered a burger and fries while everyone ordered between shrimp and crab. "You don't eat seafood?" Khai asked me and I shook my head. " whaaaaat? Girl you buggin." She said. 30 minutes later our food arrived. I ate one of the cheddar biscuits while I eyed babe food. She ordered crab legs and pasta with shrimp. I watched as Khai sucked on her crab leg and laughed. She blew me a kiss and continued to eat. Nat insisted on feeding me some of her food and I didn't object. It was pretty good but I still wasn't a fan. We finished eating and headed back to babes crib.