Chapter 9: memory from back then

*Katora in media..Jade's girl*
*Nat's POV*

I stood at both my siblings grave site. Today was November 5th. It's been almost 12 years since they both died in that accident. As much as I wanted to forget, as much as I tried, I couldn't. I couldn't let the memories of either one of them go. I looked down at the sight of my biological brothers name, then my foster sisters, and I always remember how he'd always protected her..or tried his best. Our father, the sick fuck he was, would sneak into her room at night and have his way with her. She was younger than me and my brother. She was only 13 and I never knew how a young girl could turn a married man on, a very aged married man at that. I remembered one particular night..the night they'd died.  Mom was out of town with our two older sisters on a business trip and dad had to stay home for an important meeting the next day. My eyes closed as  I thought back to that night.

It was late, my siblings and I in bed preparing for school the next day. Our dad was doing his usual rounds making sure we were all sleep or at least in bed. My eyes fluttered open as my heart pounded. I heard her scream, as I did many nights when mom was out of town. I sat up in bed afraid to moved, wondering if he'd beat me again if I tried to stop him. I knew he would, he did every time. I listened as my brothers door opened and his footsteps echoed the long hallway. Moments later I hear loud thuds and glass shattering, but then there was nothing. I was debating on if I should get up. I flipped my covers back and opened my door and followed the sounds to her bedroom. I could see blood slowly inching its way out the door way as my brother laid there not moving. I screamed with tears coming down my face as I ran to his side. "Wake up!" I screamed and he moved slightly. He was breathing and I was relieved as his eyes flew open and he sat up. My eyes followed his to our father on top of that little girl as she laid there, her face swollen and bleeding, tears eased down the side of her face as she stared at us. She didn't move , she laid there while my father.. our father took her innocence for far too many times to count. "Get off of her!" My brother said hitting our father over the head with a lamp. I heard him grown as he fell over, his manhood still very hard. My brother pulled our sister to her feet, wrapping a blanket around her and helping her out of the house into the car. I sat there with a wild expression on my face, I was disgusted and afraid. I heard the car start, and then I heard the loudest boom. I ran to the window in my room, and at the end of our street I could see my fathers call totaled, on fire  and a truck stuck in its side. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I lifted my head to see Jade, Ace, Khai, and Katora. They all had flowers in their hands with sad expressions. Jade placed a flower on both graves before hugging my as tight as she could. I stained her hoodie with a thousand tears as I broke down. My brother died saving our sister and my sick father was alive, and living. What the fuck is life? My mind wandered to Giovanni and even though I felt bad for how I treated her.. my anger got the best of me, and my emotions was everywhere. I needed space, she would just have to understand that.

*Giovanni's POV*

I ended up walking around the mall with Annalise and her friends. The two studs were getting on my fucking nerves as they kept co signing everything. I learned that the shorter stud was named JJ and the other one was Brooklyn. We shopped for a lil while and I listened to their comments about how fat my ass was . I texted Nat a few times but she never responded. Once we were done shopping I headed to my car, even though Annalise begged me to come to her crib I declined. I did agree to pull up later though. I finally made my way home and into my room. It was dark and quiet, just how I liked it. No one was home and that was perfect. I wrapped my hair up and showered. I stood in there for a while just thinking about Nat. This morning replayed in my mind over and over again. Something must've happened on today that triggered her, but what? I was upset because she couldn't even talk to me about it, she just pushed me away. How was this going to work if she couldn't talk to me? I washed my body, allowing the scent from the soap to caress my skin. I pulled the shower head down and rinsed my body. I jumped when the pressure from the water hit my clit. I groaned, immediately getting horny and not having Nat to fuck me annoyed the hell outta me. I looked down at the shower head. Fuck it. I turned the water off and hopped out the shower. I wanted..I needed to cum but not like that. I needed Nat's thick strap in my pussy, deep stroking me, milking this pussy as I creamed. Nat fucked me good..too good. I needed to feel what she gave me. My mind flickered to the nights she strapped me down, remember how she made my ass clap when she was pounding my shit. She loved how I moaned daddy, she loved that shit. She'd slap my ass knowing that rough shit drove me insane. The night I woke up next to her moaning for her, we did have sex..it was so good this shit replayed in my dream. I felt my pussy drip. I wish she'd answer my texts. I needed her. I heard my phone vibrate from the bathroom and I ran to it. I was disappointed to see that it was Annalise texting me and not Nat.

Annalise😜: 110 Gordon st..party starts at 8 see you soon 🤙🏽

Me: ardd mami, Just getting out the shower..be there soon!!

Annalise😜: please hurry...tired of jj asking for you 🤣🤣 girl she thirsty!

Me: 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I threw my phone on the bed and applied lotion and body spray. I put on one of the bathing suits I'd brought at the mall since she said we were swimming. I unwrapped my long hair and allowed it to flow down my back. Yeaaa I'm not swimming. I thought to myself. But I put it on just Incase. I slipped on tight denim jeans, a T-shirt , a zip up hoodie and a jean jacket to go over the hoodie. I left my hair down and packed me a stay over bag. I grabbed my phone,keys, and a charger and headed out the door. I arrived at her crib 20 minutes later and knocked on the door. I knocked a few more times but no one answered. I pulled my phone out and called her. She answered on the second ring. " girl where you at?" She asked. " I'm outside." I said "ard my coming." A few minutes later she opened the door and I stepped inside. It was quite as fuck. "Where's the party?" I asked. She smiled and walked away. "Come on." She said as she turned the corner and I followed slowly behind her. She led me down some stairs and into a long hall where I still didn't see anyone or hear any music. We reached a set of double doors and she turned to me. "You ready?" She asked smiling. What the fuck did I get myself into? I nodded my head and she opened the doors. My eyes popped as people lingered around the pool in the middle of the floor. It wasn't alot of people here, but it was enough to catch a vibe.There was a bar on both sides, and a dj spinning a song by Quavo.  I watched as ass shook in every direction. I noticed jj and Brooke immediately as they sat rolling a blunt. I also noticed two of the fems from the mall earlier. Each one sitting one Brooke and JJ. When JJ saw me she smiled and pushed the girl out her lap. "Did you wear ya bathing suit ?" Annalise asked me. I lifted my shirt to show my suit and she smiled. "Aitte! Let's party'" She said I followed her into the room. I went to the bar and poured myself a drink. "Take ya clothes off." Some stud said approaching me. She was fucking gorgeous! She was tan, like surfer tan, with big brown eyes that smiled at me. Her teeth was perfectly straight and white, she had long brown and blonde Rasta dreads. She smiled, her pink lips parting exposing her white teeth. This girl was fucking gorgeous. I looked up at her, being way taller than me...she smiled again. She was talking but I didn't hear shit she said. She snapped her fingers in my face. "What!?" I asked. "I said take ya clothes off, your at a pool party..your the only one with clothes on." Her grin was cocky as she tilted her head to the side. I looked down at my clothes and then at everyone else. " where's the bathroom?" I asked. She took my hand and led me out the room. "In here." She said. She slid in the bathroom as I was closing the door. "Excuse you!" I said. "Oh you shy ?" She asked leaning her head on the wall. "No not really." I replied. " so strip." She smiled. I smiled too. I pulled my jeans down and undressed as she watched me. When I was done I grabbed my drink from her and made my way to the party. When we entered the room JJ was staring at me hard as hell..like as if she was pissed at me. I took a few shots and danced to some reggae that played. I felt hands grab my waist and I looked back to see Annalise. We danced and I threw my ass back on her. She was turned on , I could tell. She was humping my ass..we were no longer dancing. Annalise wasn't my type, I loved studs. " can I get in?" The girl from before asked. I slowly grinned my ass on her as we talked. Her name was Bri and she was from Newark, Nj. The dj played R jelly and I giggled as she sung horribly in my ear. She ran her hand up and down my body and then in between my thigh. "Mmmm Nat." I moaned out. "Who?" She asked. She'd stopped dancing and I turned around with an apologetic look. Her face was sad and then she smiled. "It's ok." She said as she kissed my cheek. "Tell me about her." She pulled me in and grinded into me.