Book 2: Stilletos and punches

Isis in media *

The night was over, and my feet was sore from the high stilettos I'd worn all night. I zipped my bag filled with the 11k I'd just made tonight as I looked at myself in the mirror. My momma wouldn't be proud of the woman I'd grown into, but I couldn't be no broke bitch. My lifestyle was expensive, and my bills wasn't going to pay themselves. "Hey Ice! ..you coming to the diner with us?" My name was Isis but she never called me by my real name. "Nahh I'm beat, plus I got shit to do in a few hours." I looked at the watch on my wrist. It was a little after 3 a.m, and even though I didn't have anything to do but catch up on sleep, I wasn't really interested in the bitches she hung around. Naija folded her arms and looked me up and down. "Bitch now you know you lying, why you lying to me?"
"Who said I was lying?" I held back the smirk that was anxious to cross my face.  Naija was cute as hell, chocolate smooth skin, deep natural curly hair that hung to her waist, almond shaped eyes and thick lashes. She squinted her eyes at me. "What do you have to do?" She asked. I swung my bag over my shoulder and laughed. "Damn you noseyyyy Naij!" She stepped closer to me and pushed my hair out of my face. I could smell the minty gum she was chewing as I looked down into her eyes. She gripped my ass and squeezed it hard, I felt my nipples grow hard and I guess she did too. She looked down at my breast then back up at me and smiled. "I guess I still got it." She said and I pulled away. "You crazy yo."  I never looked at girls, I wasn't gay. "Every bitch gay when the right girl approach her!" Naija said that to me 3 years ago when I first started working at the club. She use to push up on me all the time, we grew close and one night it just happened. The sex was amazing and I remember it til this day, but like I said, I wasn't gay. "Hey stackxxs, we finna head out you ready ?" Naija aka stackxxs nodded at one of the females I didn't care to know. "Yea I'll meet y'all outside."
"Hey." She said smiling at me. I looked her up and down. "...sup." I said as I cleared my throat. I looked at Naija and smiled. "I'll catch you later.." I pushed the locker room door open and was greeted by the mid summer air. Still warm, stars decorated the early morning sky. I felt tears form as a strong yawn escaped my mouth. "Long night huh?" I looked up to see a light skin dyke leaning on the hood of a car. "...and what's it to you?" I asked sucking my teeth. I didn't like dykes, they were cocky..too cocky for my liking. Not that I liked women period, but you know what I mean. "Aht aht!... no need for that funky ass attitude either."
"No need for you to be minding my damn business but here you are..doing just that." I unlocked the door to my pink Range Rover. I threw my bag filled with money in the back seat.
"Bitches...I swear." She'd mumbled those words but I heard her perfectly. "Watch ya mouth." I closed the door to my Jeep.
"..or what ?" She raised up off the car and looked at me. "Sis don't test me..I promise you I'll give you everything your asking for." She stepped closer to me and my eyes met hers. "Somebody needs to knock that stank ass attitude outta you!"
"Then do it...so I can remind you that your still a bitch!"
"I'm a what?" She asked closing every inch of space between us.
"That your still a bi-"she gripped me by my throat and slammed my slim thick body onto the hood of the car she'd previously been leaning on. "Yo! Yo! Yooo! What the fuck are you doing ?." Naija's voice carried across the parking lot as the sound of her heels clicked on the pavement. She pushed the light skin dyke with the wild wavy hair off of me and I stood as she continued to push her away from me. My blood was boiling as my chest heaved up and down. I felt one of Naija's friends grab my arm and I pushed her out of my way as my heavy footsteps approached Naija and the dyke. I pushed Naija harder than I intended , but I didn't stop to look as her body fell to the ground. I swung my arm back as far as I could and connected my fist to the dykes face. It sounded like thunder cracking in the sky as her body stumbled backwards. "BITCH!" She screamed as her eyes grew wide and the visible blood dripping from her nose showed on her fresh white tee. She charged towards me and swung. My lip stung and I could taste the blood in my mouth as she gripped me by my hair. "I will kill you!" My ears rung as my head connected to the hood of the car. I pulled the blade hidden in my jeans and slide it across her cheek. She held her face and I attacked her. "No bitch!...I'll kill you!"
"Ice! That's enough!" I could hear Naija plea for me to stop , but there was no stopping me. I climbed ontop of her and dogged her face. I could hear sirens but that didn't stop me. She flipped me on my back and landed a blow to my stomach causing my breathing to slow. She gave me all body shots and I just knew I was going to be bruised. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled as hard as I could. I felt Naija's hands grab mines. "The cops are coming Ice, let go!"
"No!" My breathing wasn't that great, but I was determined to beat the shit out of this girl. I felt myself being pulled back, as I held a firm grip onto her hair. Chile let go! Before your freedom is stripped. I could hear my mothers voice echo in the wind, causing chills to run through my body. I felt a hard kick to my side as I realized I'd let her hair go and she was now standing over me. "Come on." Naija said helping me stand. I steadied my breathing as cops rushed by going full speed. "You good to drive?" I looked at Naija then the dyke who was whipping blood from her face. I turned on my heels, opening my Jeep door, I climbed in and sped out of the strip club parking lot.
"..Stupid fucking dyke." I mumbled to myself.