Chapter 12:Sins&NoForgiveness

*Brit in media

I shoved a fry in my mouth, enjoying the salt. I was eating like I'd never ate in my life, I was starving. It was now completely dark so I knew it had to be 8pm or later. I looked up to see Brit staring at me. "You better eat before I fuck up yo food Brit." I sipped on the strong crack McDonald's called sprite. "Why ya girl always leaving you unattended?..like someone like myself won't snatch you up?" She leaned her head back and smirked. I could feel my cheeks burn. Being here with her was dangerous. "Oh, that's cute ma." She said referring to my now rosy cheeks. "Why you single?" I asked her. "Bitches don't be interesting...all females got pussy..I'm just trynna find a female that can show me they're different." I nodded my head in agreement. "I think you and Annalise would be cute together." I said smiling. She sucked her teeth and sipped her drink. " ion want that bitch..don't get me wrong she lit..but she's not my type..plus I hit that already."
"If you hit it, how is she not your type?"
"Refer to my precious statement." She replied. She always had a smart ass remark. "So your saying she has nothing to offer?"
"Exactly and she's been ran through..even ya girl had her." She eyed me, as if that lil bit of information was going to change my view on Annalise or Nat. Any bitch my girl had before me don't concern me. Now I know why Khai and Katora didn't fuck with Annalise. My eyes follow the sound of a voice I didn't care to hear. He was hugged up on a white bitch, and I watched as he kissed on her. "Daddy I want a happy meaaaaal!!!" A child no more than 4 tugged at his pants. Her hair hung down her back in loose curls, she looked just like him. Our eyes locked and I could tell he was pleading for me not to approach him. That was his family. If you get pregnant, do what you need to do..but just know I don't want anymore kids. His words played in my mind. "You know them or something?" I looked at Brit. "What?!"
"I'm just saying you staring hard as hell." She snickered. "That's the father of my child." I let the words spill out my mouth before thinking. "Oh you got a kid..." She smiled. I sighed. "I got one on the way. I'm 3 months....I didn't know until yesterday."
"What did Nat sa-"
"We haven't had time to talk about it..you ready to go?" I asked standing up. I pulled my hood over my hair and walked out the restaurant.

*Nats POV*

I leaned back on the sofa and ran my hands down my face. I didn't want no parts of any of this, but I wasn't going to lie..nor protect him. I feel like this is something my brother would want me to do. Fuck...he didn't deserve life..he needed to be in a box buried six feet under. I knew my father was a dangerous man, but would he kill me if I went against him. I pulled my phone out my pocket to call gang. "Where you at bro?"
"I'm on my way." Jade hung up the phone. That was my best friend, I never had to say much, she always knew when something was wrong. I poured myself a drink waiting for Jade, Ace, and their girls to pull up. We was really gang, they were my family.
"Yes, can you connect me to room 226 please?" I poured myself another drink as I waited for the receptionist to connect me to Giovanni's room. "The patient in room 226 is no longer here." She said into the phone as I sipped this cognac. "What do you mean she's not
there?"
"Ma'am, the patient discharged herself ..we just realized she was gone."  She said into the phone. Where the fuck did she go? More importantly, why did she leave? I dialed her number to get sent to voicemail three times. "Yooooo bro!" I heard the sound of Ace's voice echo through the house. "I'm in the living room!" I yelled out.
"What's going on ?" Jade took a seat across from me followed by Ace. I leaned back on the couch. "I'm being called to testify against my ...father." 
"For what?" Ace asked. "I don't know, my mom said the FBI was secretly building a case against him." There was a knock on my door and I got up to answer it.
"Can I help you?" I already knew what they were here for, I eyed both agents. "I'm agent Bennet and this is agent Wikki, do you mind if we come in?" I stepped aside to let them in. They followed me to the living room. "Again..I'm agent Bennet, and this is agent Wikki." She placed a thick folder on the table that had my last name on it. "Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?" She said eyeing me. I nodded and she opened the folder exposing hundreds of pictures of dead men, a few women and some documents. "Your father..is a very dangerous man. Many lives he's taken, drugs, extortion and-"
"Yo bro isn't this your sister?" I looked at Ace who was holding a photo in her hand. "What are you talking about?" Ace placed the photo on the table. "Oh shit." Jade eyes widened.
"You've seen this girl?" Agent Wikki held the photo to my face. "That's my foster sister." I sighed. "Where is she?" Agent Bennet scooted to the edge of the couch. "She's ..dead." My voice was low as I eyed the picture. "Her name is Sierra, she was kidnapped and sold as a sex slave..you've seen her in your home which means your father bought he-" the glass window shattered as blood poured from agent Bennet's head. "What the fucked!" Agent Wikki jumped off the couch and pulled her gun out facing the now shattered window. "Agent Wikki I think you should get away from the window!" I yelled from behind the sofa. "Jade!..Ace!" I yelled out.
"We good bro we gotta get the fuck outta here!" Jade yelled from the other side of the room.

*Giovanni's POV*

"I need a charger." We were pulling out of the parking lot of McDonald's. "I gotta stop by my house..you can charge there." Brit said. The ride was silent, my mind kept wandering back to the man in the hospital room. It was a warning..but for what? I yawned as we pulled into the parking lot of her apartment complex. Her apartment was nice, super clean and smelt like tropical pineapples. "I'll go grab the charger, help yourself to whatever you want..I'm gonna go shower." She went into her room and came back with the charger. I plugged my phone up and waited for the screen to turn on. "Damn I'm hungry now." I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I sat on her marble countertop counter as I ate the popcorn that I found in her cabinet. I swear to god this was the best popcorn I ever had. It was so buttery and the salt, lord the salt. I hopped off the counter, grabbing the liter of sprite I was anticipating to drown and walked into the living room. I turned on the tv and the news was playing. Who watches the news?
" I only watch it for the weather." I jumped to the sound of Brits voice behind me. "Yea uh huh" I said as I sipped the sprite. "So you just gone drink from the bottle?" She asked taking a seat next to me. Her scent filled my nose as she reached over to grab the popcorn. "You said help myself to whatever I wanted." I said smirking. She scooted to the edge of the sofa and squinted her eyes at the tv. "Isn't that....Nat's House?" My attention focused on the screen in front of me.