Chapter 7: If she hatin...

We were back at the house, kicking it for the most part. We'd watched a few movies now everyone was getting ready. I stepped out of the shower dripping wet. Nat was halfway dressed as I sat on the bed drying off. "I don't think Jade's girl likes me." I said. She turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow. "I noticed." She said "but so what, she doesn't matter baby." She kissed my forehead and rubbed lotion on my thighs and feet. "I just don't get what I did to the bitch." I laid back as she lotioned me. " I'll talk to Jade to see waasup. Don't sweat it though, now get dressed." I pulled my outfit out the bag and slipped into it. When she turned around her mouth dropped open. " where the fuck you going in that?" She said. "You know how many niggas I'll have to fight tonight?" I smirked at her. " fuck them niggas..they ain't you." I said pulling my heels up my legs. I fluffed my hair , added lip gloss, and a little mascara. I wore a simple necklace with hoops. "I'm ready babe." She wrapped her arms around me and sucked on my neck. "You turning me on with that fit." She said. I laughed and faced her. I touched her dreads as she caressed my face. "Mhm." I smirked and walked out the room meeting everyone else in the living room. "Gotdammmn!" Jade said facing me. She rubbed the back of her neck eyeing me up and down as if her bitch wasn't standing right next to her. "Something a lil slight." I said doing a 360 for them to take in all of my bomb ass frame. " Nat letting you step out like that!" Ace said now giving me her attention. "She doesn't have a reason to worry, I'm loyal." I said laughing. Nat came down moments later with her jacket in hand, she grabbed mines and we all walked outside. A limo waited for us as we made our way to the man holding the door open. Nat let me climb in first only to grip my ass as I bent over stepping in. Ace popped a bottle of pink rose champagne, passing a glass to everyone. "Let's make a toast, nothing extra..just toast to something." She said. "I wanna toast to friendship." She said. "To love." Khai said. "Success." Jade put her glass in the air. "To ..longevity." Nat smiled at me and gripped my hand. It was my turn and everyone looked at me. I shyly smiled and focused my attention on Nat. I wasn't sure what to say as I studied her beautiful face. I held her hand in mines as I leaned my head to the side. She made me feel so different. She made me feel happy. "To us." I said lifting my glass to her. My heart smiled as she leaned in and kissed me. "Forever us." She said. We all sipped from our glass as Jade turned the music up. Moments later we pulled up to a gorgeous building. A red carpet was rolled out and people stood outside behind red ropes. When we climbed out , cameras flashed in every direction. Ace and Khai led the way as we made our way into the building. I could've sworn Nat said we were going to a club. Pictures of Ace and Khai lined the walls that led us to a door. "Baby, what is this?" Khai asked. She touched a few photos that reminded her of when her and Ace first started dating. Ace opened the door and Khai gasped at the rose pedals and candles that decorated the floor. There was a huge picture that hung of the both of them, white roses decorated each table that held their closest friends and all of their family. Ace guided Khai to the center of the floor as cameras flashed and smiles plastered on everyone's face. My mouth opened as Ace got down on one knee and exposed the ring she held in her pocket. I listened to the sweet words she spoke as khai's eyes begin to fill with tears. "Will you marry me?" Ace said. And Khai screamed yes as she jumped up and down. Jade and Nat ran to Ace and hugged her as they congratulated the both of them. One day that's going to be me. I thought to myself. One day. Music played and everyone made their way to the dance floor. People congratulated the couple and danced. I smiled taking everything in. "Will you dance with me miss?" I turned to face Nat as she held out her hand. I took it as she pulled me to the floor. She pulled me in and smiled. "What?" I said looking up at her. "One of these days that's gonna be you." She said smirking at me. "Oh yea? " I said blushing. "Hell yea...forever us." She said spinning me around. "Forever doesn't always last, ya know?" I looked into her brown eyes. "Forever doesn't last for people who don't try." She kissed my hand. "I will always try..your the only woman I'll always want."
"Can you promise me something?" I looked up at her. "What's that?" She said. "Promise me you'll never break my heart, that as I fall..you'll be there to help me up." I said. " I promise to always do my best to never hurt you , I'm human ..and I'm not perfect..I'll try to be everything you need Giovanni , and as you fall, I'll be waiting to catch you at the end." She kissed my forehead and I smiled. Forever us. By the end of the night we were all super drunk. Nat held me close to her as she helped me to the limo. I laid my head on Nat's shoulder, I couldn't wait to be in her California king bed. I felt her rubbing my inner thigh as her, Jade, and Ace spoke. We finally reached home and everyone went their separate ways with the same intentions. Tonight this house was going to be filled with the sounds of passionate sex. Nat held my hand leading me to the bedroom. "Ohh babe!" I said as I took in the sight. Red rose pedals formed the shape of a heart as lit candles laid everywhere. There was champagne as if I needed to drink anymore, fruit and slow jams. Rose pedals led to the bathroom where the tube was filled with bubbles and rose pedals. " this is so beautiful." I said. Candles were the only light that illuminated the room. She undressed me and led me to the tub. I stepped in and moaned as the hot water touched my skin. She handed me a glass and I sipped closing my eyes as I felt her massaging my shoulders. My body relaxed under her touch, and the water. "Join me?" I asked. She undressed and stepped in and I immediately climbed on to her lap. She drew small circles in my back occasionally tracing the lines of my scorpion tattoo as I kissed on her neck. A couple of days ago I was a big bitch to her, hoping she'd leave me alone, and now here I was in her bath tube. It wasn't like I didn't find her attractive because I did, I was pushing her away because I didn't want to love all over again. She washed my back and I returned the favor, sharing kisses here and there. When we were done, we made our way into the bedroom, enjoying fruit and champagne as we watched Martin. This was our show.  She wrapped her arms around my waist as I cuddled into her, it didn't take long until I heard her light snores. I guess the house would be filled with everyone's moan but ours.