Chapter 3: Breakfast In Bed

I woke up to the sun greeting me. My hair, long and wild covered a good portion of my face. The sheets, whiter than snow, was cold as hell. I groaned as I rolled over. "GoodMorning sleepy head." My eyes popped open to the sound of her familiar voice. My body instantly shot up and I noticed that I was stripped naked. "Oh my god..did I fucking sleep with you?" She grinned. "Did you want to?" I gasped and jumped up snatching my clothes up off the floor to put them back on. "What are you doing?" She chuckled , laid back in the bed and folded her arms behind her head. "I gotta go, I don't even know why I'm here." I said pulling the dress up. "Where's my phone?" I asked her. Just then my phone buzzed and my eyes darted to the dresser. I rushed to see that my cousin was calling. "Yo?" I said answering. "Bitch when you coming home?" She asked. "Soon..I don't even know where I am." I sighed into the phone. "So how was the sex?" She asked. I could hear her grin. " I didn't fuck her!" I screamed into the phone. Before I could hear anything else my cousin said, my phone was being snatched from me. "Is this cousin?" She said into the phone. "Girrrrrrrrrrrl..I tore that kitty uppppp." She said stomping her feet. My eyes widen and I tried to get the phone from her. She was taller than me so it was hard." Give me my fucking phone." I said glaring at her. "Here..it died anyway." She said handing it to me. I pushed her and she stumbled backwards on to the bed. She eyed me getting up, she slowly walked towards me as I continued to back up. My back hit the wall as she stood infront of me. "Wh-what are you doing?" I asked looking up at her. She cupped my face with one of her hands, for a second I thought she was going to hit me but then she grinned. Her perfect dimples and teeth showed. My breathing changed as she pushed her body into mines. " you like when I'm close to you." She whispered in my ear. "Your fucking weird." I said pushing her as hard as I could to get away. Her hand landed on my cheek and I stopped shocked. Did she just hit me? It was playful but I didn't like her enough to be playful. I gotta stop lying to myself. I thought. I turned around and swung on her. She dodged my hit and laughed at me. "Gotta be quicker than that baby girl." She said. I swung faster and a little too hard landing my fist right on her jaw. She held it shocked and I laughed. Her eyes narrowed at me as She lunged forward, I screamed and ran as she chased me around the room. She caught me after a good chase and slammed my body on to the bed. I balled up preparing for whatever was about to come. She flipped me on my back and climbed on top of me pinning my arms above my head. "Say sorry." She said gripping my wrist. "No" I replied. "Say fucking sorry..NOW!" Her face was barely inches from mines, our lips brushing slightly I stared at those pink starburst lips. My eyes wandered up to hers and as she looked into mines I could see something more than lust. "Say it." Her voice husky, low, just enough to call it a whisper."What if I don't?" I asked her. She grinned, holding both of my wrists in one hand, her other one traveled down my body rubbing further up my thighs. My body shivered under her touch. She placed herself in between my thighs and I wrapped my legs around her waist. I looked up at her then her lips. Don't do it Giovanni. I was battling my own thoughts but I wanted her so bad. Chill. She leaned down and kissed my lips. Once, then twice as if she was asking for permission. I gave it to her. Our lips collided as one and she felt so damn good. I was getting excited as I felt my clit throb. She kissed the sides of my face then found my neck and I let out a moan. She sucked on my neck as my heart raced, I was loosing control of my body as I begin to grind my hips. Scratching at her back and gripping her ass pushing her body closer into mines. I whined and whimpered because I wanted to fuck bad. I could feel my pussy juices dripping out as I anticipated for her to touch me down there. She smiled into my neck as i whispered fuck me daddy in her ear. Catching us both by surprise, her pink lips found that cocky grin I loved, she placed kisses down my body lifting up the dress. "She's pretty." She said before slowly flicking her tongue across my clit. I arched my back as she gave me what I wanted. I pushed her head deeper into my pussy as she tongue fucked me. "Right there...ahhhh fuck right there." I moaned out as I rotated my hips. "Fuck daddy's face." She said. She gripped my thighs tighter as I came. She pulled me closer to the edge of the bed as she pulled her boxers downs exposing a thick strap. She teased my clit as she rubbed my nipples. I watched her. She was entirely too fucking sexy. I felt my pussy begging for more and she slid right in. I watched as her strap glistened with my pussy juices which soon turned into cream. I cried as she fucked me better than any bitch or nigga had. She fucked me and I fucked her back.
BZZZZ. BZZZZ. BZZZZ.
My eyes shot open to my phone vibrating next to me. It took me a minute to realize that I was back home in my room, my hands in between my thighs and my pussy dripping soaking wet. The phone rung again and I reached over to pick it up. "Hello?" I said lowly into the phone. "GoodMorning sleepy head, did I wake you?" I sat up in my bed. " how did you get my number?" I looked at the wet spot that was on my sheets. I'd had a wet dream, that's new. " doesn't matter." She said. "Get up, I'm coming to get you." I was going to protest the offer but before I could she hung up the phone. I groaned and hopped out the bed pulling my sheets off and throwing them into the dirty hamper. I hopped in the shower washing my body thoroughly. My mind wandered to the dream I had of her. It felt entirely too real. Twenty minutes later I finished my shower, and was now brushing out my hair. I added some leave in conditioner and then gave myself two French braids. I quickly got dress throwing on something casual since she didn't say where we were going and what we were doing, she was just out here demanding shit. I grabbed my hand bag, phone, charger and lip gloss when I heard someone knocking on the door. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and took a deep breath. Was I nervous? Nah I wasn't nervous, was I ? "Who is it?" I asked knowing it was her. "It's daddy."She said and I could hear her laughing. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "Still fucking annoying." I said eyeing her. "Still fucking beautiful." She said grinning wide at me. I followed her to her truck. It was all black, shinny as hell.  She opened the door for me and I climbed in. The interior matched the outside of the truck, it was nice, expensive of course. " where do you work?" She looked over at me puzzled. "Work?" She repeated. "Yea like..a job?" I said. "I don't "work" , I come from money so I don't really have to, but I have my own business as well." She said. "Oh so you have employees?" I looked over at her. "No" She said pulling off from the curb. " I have business partners, we meet every few months to discuss what's new, we travel together sometimes. I'm an entrepreneur so I move how I please." She said calmly. "I invest, I make money work for me.. I also do a little bit of trading." "Is it easy?" I asked. "Eh, yea and no. It takes time to master certain things, and if you don't know what your doing you could loose a lot of money, you have to learn people as well. Nothing is ever really easy." "So what are we doing today? You got me out of bed." I said. "We're going to my house to have wild kinky sex." She said grinning all too hard. I blushed deeply at the thought of that. If only I thought to myself.  I should've wore panties. "No seriously.." I said. "We're going to my house, I was serious." She looked over at me. She turned down a road I wasn't familiar with and then into a long driveway leading up to a big house. "Damn, this you?" I asked her. The driveway was too fucking long for one, but the house itself was beautiful. The grass was freshly cut, not one leaf touched it. We pulled into one of the three car garages. "This is me." She said. "Come on." We both got out of the car and she led us into the house, to the right was my dream kitchen. I eyed the kitchen as we walked straight ahead to what was the living room. Tall glass windows lined the wall displaying the backyard. There was a jacuzzi, a regular pool, further down was a basketball court and what looked like a guest house. She led me upstairs where she showed me her office, five bedrooms and four bathrooms. We finally entered her bedroom and I know my face paled. This was the same room that was in my dream. The big California king bed , the dressers..everything was like my dream. " you good baby girl?" She said eyeing me. " yea I'm good." I said. " so I was thinking we could chill out, order, watch movies or whatever." I smiled because I didn't mind doing any of those. I liked going out but I was a homebody for the most part. "That's cool." I said as I plopped down on her bed. "Can we get pizza and wings?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. "Anything for you." She said rolling her brown eyes. "Why you rolling your eyes?" I asked. She didn't reply, she simply pulled out her phone and ordered dominos. I turned the tv on and watched Halloween. Micheal Meyers was better than Jason in my opinion. My eyes scanned her room. It was plain compared to the rest of the house. No pictures lined her plain white walls, she had a few of what I assumed was her business partners, in frames on her dresser. A huge tv hung on her wall , black sheer curtains draped over tall glass windows and that was it.  "You don't want to go into the movie theater?" She asked looking back at me. "You have a movie theater in your house?" I raised my eyebrow, this girl was too much. "Yea it's in the basement along with my play room." She said nonchalantly. As if everyone had a damn movie theater and play room in their house. "I like your bed." I said. She crawled over to me and laid her head on my breast. It confused the hell out of me and I didn't know if I should wrap my arms around her. She held my waist as she watched tv. I awkwardly held my hands up attempting to cuddle her but then I put my hands down, instead I patted her head. " I'm not a dog ya know." She said chuckling. "It's ok to hold me back, weirdo." She said not taking her eye off the screen. I inhaled and placed my hand on her hip. It felt strange, I hadn't done this in a while and I was battling my feelings for her. My feelings for her. Since when did I have feelings for her? She grabbed my hand pulling my arm tighter around her. She kissed my hand then interlocked our fingers. I looked down at her freshly twisted dreads, what was I doing here?. I thought to myself. The food finally arrive and we sat an ate, commenting on different scenes of some of the movies we watched. It was now dark out and we settle under the covers, still cuddled and still watching horror movies. Occasionally she'd look over at me and smile. This was nice, but it was something I hadn't done since my last relationship with A'mora. My thoughts unwontedly switched to my ex girlfriend and I slightly smiled. I couldn't ignore the hurt I felt in my heart as I remembered some of the times we spent cuddled up watching scary movies. How we laughed and played barely paying attention to the movie. Our play fights turning into sex and then her massaging me afterwards. I was her first girlfriend, her first love, her first taste of pussy. I fake yawned and stretched under the covers, I now didn't want to be touched, cuddled or caressed. I slightly moved away from her, she was sleeping, her beautiful face rested peacefully. She crunched her face slightly then grinned. "What are you staring at?" Her eyes lazily opened as she looked at me. "Nothing." I mumbled. "Oh so I'm nothing?" She said, acting half hurt. "That's not what I meant, I don't know why I'm staring." I said. She held my hand and moved in closer to me. "What's the matter gorgeous?" She sat up and pulled me closer to her. My wild hair, out of its braids, hung down over my face, so I knew she didn't see the tear falling down my face. "Nothings wrong...lets go to sleep." I said turning away from her. I could hear her sigh as she laid down. Her eyes digging into my back, I ignored the feeling of wanting to be closer. A few minutes later her breathing picked up and I knew she was asleep. I closed my eyes and fell asleep also.

My heart quickened as I watched my friend Mimi's Snapchat story. A'mora had broken up with me less than a week ago. Had she already moved on? My thoughts were answered when she appeared in my friends snap. My heart cracked as I watched them laid up kissing and it angered me that she chose to date my friend. Was she that desperate? My eyes filled with water as the love of my life did the same things to her that she did for me. Rose pedals decorated the bed and floor as candles lit her room up. I listened to her tell Mimi she loved her. She didn't love her, she just loved me a week ago!  She was just eating my pussy in that same bed a week ago. I grabbed my razor from my book bag and crept onto the hotel bathroom. I sat down on the cold floor, my back against the wall and cried my eyes out. It's been a week since I lost my girl and since my foster parents kicked me out. My world was crashing as I spent the last week hotel hopping. I'd lost my job and I'd just brought a bus ticket to Atlanta with nowhere to go once I got there. I was scared. My life was shitty and the only thing that mattered to me was gone, I had no reason to live. I lifted the razor up to my wrist ready to end the breath that was in me. I cried as i was once again attempting to kill myself, but this time I was ready to go. I picked up my phone and texted Nelly. She was the reason I was single. She hated my girlfriend because she took me from Nelly, we weren't together because Nelly was a hoe but she swore she wanted me and cared about me. I waited for her response , and when I got it I knew she didn't care. I pressed the razor against my skin feeling it separate my skin causing blood to rise. I cried more, I felt so alone...I was alone. I quickly ran the razor over my arms, watching it scar my skin. There was a knock on the door and I knew who it was. I quickly washed the blood off my arm and inner thighs before exiting the bathroom.

My eyes shot open as they always did at that part. I could feel the sweat on my skin as the tears rolled down my eyes. I quickly wiped them as I reached over for my phone as I sent Jamaica my location. I knew that he'd still be up and seconds later he replied. I slowly crept out the bed and laced my sneakers, and putting my hoodie back on. I watched as she slept, not moving a muscle. I grabbed my stuff and headed out the house. I made sure to lock the door as I saw headlights creeping up her driveway. I made my way towards his car and hopped in. "Hey." I said smiling. He leaned over and hugged me and I returned the hug. He danced to his music and sung along. I smiled at him because it was all too cute, how carefree he was. We made it back to his house in ten minutes. I took my shoes off and climbed the stairs to his room as he went into the kitchen. When I got to his room I turned the tv on and stripped down. I pulled covers back and laid down as I waited for him.  We'd smoke, he'd pour champagne, fuck, smoke, fuck some more and then cuddle and fall asleep. He was the only guy that ever made me cum, and he'd always make sure that I got mines off first, but sometimes he'd bust before me and keep going until I came and by then he was cumin again. He came into the room, two glasses in hand and a bottle, he poured up, then rolled up. My mind was soon forgetting A'mora, and when he slid under the sheets, dick hard, sliding his way into my already wet pussy, she was completely gone out of my mind.