Chapter 2: The beginning

The drive to the party was lit. We bumped 6ix9ine all the way there which got us in the mood to go dumb stupid all night. The vibe we brought anywhere anytime we went out was definitely noticeable. Bitches always tried to dance with our gang and niggas enjoyed the show when we grounded on each other. "Oh damnnnn, it's finna be a lit night." I said as we pulled up to the club. Bright lights, shiny cars and crowds of people lingered outside the club. I watched as my cousin girlfriend groaned. She didn't like going out at all, she was a homebody for sure. She didn't like the social scene, she didn't drink, and she barely spoke when we weren't in the house. "Treyway!" My cousin screamed and I yelled gang gang right after. It was something that we always did. She pulled into a parking spot and we hopped out, instantly linking with gang. "Neneeee!" I smiled through my blush as I hugged my cousins best friend. Nene was cute, just turned 21 and had been my crush since I moved out here. She was light skinned with baby dreads, braces and a lit personality. She was also my cousins first girlfriend, so it was weird when she tried to hook us up. It never worked though because she was on and off with her now ex girlfriend, plus she was a bit of a whore. " heyyy babes." She said smiling at me. I loved this girl to death, she had my loyalty and if any bitch gave her a problem I was always on go for her. " bestfrannnnn!" My cousin said walking up with her girlfriend behind her. "Gang gannng, is we lit tonight bitch." Nene said. I could tell she was already drunk which meant our night could go two ways. "BooBoo!" My cousins "sis" screamed walking up with keem , tonya and Cali. We all hugged each other and Cali grabbed my ass. Cali was a bit older than most of us, but she was cute and she talked a lot of shit. Her New York accent was strong but her aura was stronger. She was a rapper and she always had a way with words. She never forgot to tell me how she could show me where my G spot was and that she was fucking bitches before my young ass could even get my tongue wet from eating pussy. I always laughed her off, but I'd fuck just off the strength that she talked a good talk. She had a nigga at home though. Familiar faces smiled and greeted us as we walked up to the club. Most of the motherfuckers that spoke to us we never really entertained, but who didn't want to know us? We was lit and we all looked good. Cardi B was playing as we walked in the club. "$5 for them." The security guard said as we all walked in. Like I said, people fucked with our vibes everywhere we went. Most of the security guards wanted to fuck us anyway. "Damn lil mama." Some nigga said eyeing me up and down. I looked over at him and looked him up and down as well. " what?" I asked. He looked me up and down again."you wearing that witcha sexy ass." He said rubbing his beard. "Thanks." I said half smiling as I walked away. We climbed the stairs to enter the 2nd level of the club and the smoke instantly hit me. When I say smoke I mean weed , cigarette, and black&mild on top of the club smoke. They didn't care if you smoked in here and this club didn't have a liquor license so they sold liquor in the back illegally. We all split up as usual, we never stayed together in the club but we were never too far away from each other in case shit popped off. My eyes scanned the room to see who and what was in here for the night. I felt many eyes on me as I walked through the room. You could easily spot niggas who banged, sold drugs, or anything in between. I made my way over to one of the sections that had stripper poles and I stood there slightly swaying my thick hips to a reggae song that just came on. I did what I usually did when I was at any club. I observed. My eyes wandered to the entrance and my heart dropped as I watched biker boy and Jamaica walk in after each other. This was bound to be an interesting night. I walked further into the club hoping to not be noticed by either of them when 6ix9ine came on. My eyes instantly found my cousins who was already making her way over to me. My cousin was a blood as well as her best friend. They banged different sets but that didn't matter. Our moods switched from pretty to thug real quick. We rapped along to the words and people crowed around us to watch us dance. We threw up big Bs and mean mugged as we grew more aggressive. I wasn't blood but I was affiliated and I could bang if I chose, I just felt it was pointless. I didn't need to bang to show I was loyal. I grew up around this scene my whole life. Every blood jumped around and dance from the dj booth, the vip booth, and everyone gathered on the dance floor was going dumb stupid to 6ix9ine. This is what his music did. It was lit. I felt eyes on me, nothing unusual, but I scanned the room searching. My eyes landed on her. Her. She was here, and she watched as my gangsta showed. I stared at her, feeling the heat rise in my body , my heart quickened. What the fuck was happening to me ? I studied her attire. She wore a crisp black button down shirt with black slacks. A gold chain decorated her neck complimenting the stud earrings that shined from all the way over here. A gold watch match the rest of her jewelry, her dreads braided down her back. She had a fresh line up. She looked good. She grinned the same way she did at the mall, she was cocky..or maybe just confident as fuck and she knew I was checking her out. "Go talk to her and stop being pussy." My cousin was loud in my ear over the music. I turned to face her and caught biker boy eyeing me. He never approached me in the club, never danced with me. I turned my focus back to her and she was gone. Of course. This bitch stay disappearing. " looking for me, babygirl?"  I smelt her cologne first then her minty breath. I looked back at her and rolled my eyes simply ignoring her question. "I see you got my gifts."she stood in-front of me and I turned my attention else where. Low key I enjoyed her presence but I was still skeptic about her. I didn't know if I could trust her and I didn't know her real intentions. Everyone always had intentions. I looked back at her. "So it was you that sent these." I said replying to her statement. "I can't be bought ya know." I said crossing my arms. " who said anything about buying you?" I looked at her because I couldn't make out what she was saying and I wasn't trying to get too close. "What!?" I said pointing to my ear indicating that I couldn't hear her. She grabbed my hand and lead me outside to where chairs and tables were set up. "Why do you think I'm trying to buy you?" She sat down , slouching a little and spreading her legs. Attractive. " I mean why else would you send me gifts? What do you expect in return ?" She eyed me for a second and then leaned forward. "Who hurt you lil mama?" Her question caught me off guard and made me slightly uncomfortable. "Doesn't matter." I mumbled. "Well I ain't her..I'm not trying to hurt you." She said taking my hand and I snatched away from her. "All y'all say the same shit yo..ion got time for repeated cycles." " then don't make time for it." She said instantly. " you think I wanna waste my time? I'm tired of giving my all and getting hurt too, your not the only person in the world who's been hurt.. stop being selfish."
"Selfish?" I repeated. " I'm being selfish?..because I'm protecting my heart?...that's bullshit." I said feeling my anger rise a little. "Your being selfish to yourself.. cutting ya self off emotionally because someone hurt you..so fucking what ? Toughen up..try again.." She said standing up to leave. " hopefully I'll see you around." She said as she walked away. Apart of me wanted to tell her to stay. I liked being around her, I felt different. The other part of me wanted to cry, didn't want to love again, but the fact of the matter is..I was lonely..as hell. I sat down on the bench and placed my head in my hands. "Fuccccccck!" I said. I got up and made my way back inside. Finally finding who I was looking for I greeted him with the warmest smile. "Heyyy bae." I said hugging Jamaica. He was in the cut. Liquor in one hand and a blunt in another. I took the blunt and inhaled slowly.  I closed my eyes and exhaled slowly, only to inhale the smoke back into my nostrils. Smoking this way gave me a better high. We sat and chatted as he rolled another once we finished that blunt. I could feel the sexual tension between us as we vibed. I didn't want him though. My mind kept wandering back to her no matter how much I smoked to try and forget her. I hugged Jamaica and stood after we smoked the third blunt. My room was slow as fuck and I knew my eyes were lower than the back of my dress. I went to the middle of the dance floor and wined my body. I felt on my own body as eyes wandered to me. Horny was an understatement, I needed to fuck and I wanted her. Through my slit eyes I could see her in a lounge, blunt in one hand and henny on ice in another. Men and women sat around her but her eyes were on me. I put my hands above my head as I shook my thighs to twerk my ass. I rotated my hips as I dropped lower and lower to the floor and then coming back up. I motioned for her to come here with my finger. Eyeing me for a few, she got up and came to me I closed my eyes and grinder into her. I allowed her hands to explored my body. She felt good against me, I could feel my pussy getting wet. "Fuck..." I said. My face buried in the crook of her neck.