Chapter 13 (Part 2 of 'Are you Sure')

I know this took forever for so little. I wanted it to be perf... Sorry for trying.

Beth was happily confused as Daryl held her, delicately so she wouldn’t break but tight enough so she wouldn’t be ripped away from him.  The skin on her lower back and between her shoulder blades tingled underneath the warm and calloused hands that balanced Beth on Daryl’s lap. She could feel his chest on hers as their lips danced feverishly, she didn’t know where Daryl stopped and Beth began.  Beth did her best to keep up but reluctantly pulled away to gasp for air.

“You need me to stop?” Daryl whispered in a lusty yet concerned tone.

Words failed, all Beth could do was shake her head.

“You sure?”

Beth nodded.

Allowing Beth to take a breather, Daryl’s lips made a soft trail down her jaw and settled just above her collar bone.  Beth let out a soft coo, to her surprise the combination of biting and sucking on her skin felt amazingly good. She closed her eyes and let everything else fade away; the only thing that was in the world was the two of them. There was no loss, hurt, or fucking walkers, just them.

Beth shifted enough to wrap her legs around Daryl’s waist so that she could pull even closer to Daryl. One of his hands slide up her back and cradled the back of her head. Daryl's fingers found her hair band and give it a light tug unleashing a waterfall of blonde curls cascading down her back. Daryl pulled away to look at her, to really look at her. Beth could feel the flush spread across her face under his piercing azure gaze, she giggle lightly. Daryl smiled back at her and started to kiss her softly.

She could feel Daryl shift under her, they barely broke contact as he gently laid her on their make shift bed. Daryl hovered over her, but no weight was pressed on her. Beth threw her bandaged hand around Daryl’s neck while the other pulled lightly at his shirt. They continued to kiss. Daryl ran a hand down from her ribs to her side to her hip, then much to Beth’s disappointment he stopped.

Beth did not know exactly what she was doing, but she knew the basic logistics. She knew the nothing more was going to happen if they both had clothes on. If she thought about it for too long she would never have the courage to do anything.

Taking a deep breath, Beth’s gaze locked on Daryl’s conflicted blue eyes and her hands slowly trailed to his belt buckle. Before she could get the belt out of the first loop of his pants, Daryl lightly pushed her hands away. But Beth was not ready to give up, she placed her hand on her own jeans and started to undo them. The button was easy, but when the sounds of the zipper filled the room, Beth could feel the butterfly's burst in her stomach and her heart felt like it was going to pound out of her rib cage. She really hoped that Daryl knew what he was doing.

~

Daryl had no idea what he was doing. He knew that this was wrong but he could not find it in himself to stop. She felt too damn good. He wanted her, needed her, and if neither of them stopped, soon he would have her.

~

Beth's body was on fire. Daryl had not stopped her form undoing her pants but she could see some sort of battle going on in his brain.

She hoped that she as doing everything right. Beth did not know how to seduce a man, let alone a man like Daryl. He probably had many women before the world went to hell. And all Beth had was well...Nothing. She was as virgin as they come.  Yeah she had two boyfriends but Jimmy was barely willing to kiss her, he was the save yourself for marriage type, and Zach was more of a relationship of convenience.